Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

I've read it and it is one of the best books you'll ever read in your life. The many shades of Heathcliff, the protagonist, ahhhh... A Masterpiece!
Thanks for sharing your view, I am sure I am reading the novel sometime soon! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.Direction

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wuthering Heights, anybody? (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
i had to read it properly to get everything in picture correctly, and its old english which drove me crazy at times but a good read, there r many shades of the same character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.Directionepiphany.

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Its a good read......but i read it a long time back , and that time i was very young , so i got really confused while reading it, there are so many characters and the language muddles you up........i had to re-read it LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_lSex.Directionepiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja_l

i had to read it properly to get everything in picture correctly, and its old english which drove me crazy at times but a good read, there r many shades of the same character

Old English is my thing, I have to read it about twice but I enjoy it. Thanks. Embarrassed

Sex.Direction

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Its a good read......but i read it a long time back , and that time i was very young , so i got really confused while reading it, there are so many characters and the language muddles you up........i had to re-read it LOL
The same happened with me in class seven while reading Pride and Prejudice. I hated the language altogether and today it's my fave book, no doubt! LOL

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

The same happened with me in class seven while reading Pride and Prejudice. I hated the language altogether and today it's my fave book, no doubt! LOL

i was also in class 7 when i first read wuthering heights LOL......i read Pride and Prejudice later...so it was not  much confusing to me....and i still think Wuthering Heights is much more complicated than Pride and Prejudice LOL

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Kanky-

i was also in class 7 when i first read wuthering heights LOL......i read Pride and Prejudice later...so it was not  much confusing to me....and i still think Wuthering Heights is much more complicated than Pride and Prejudice LOL
Seventh happened nearly two years back, I am sure I can manage more difficult ones now. Big smile

Wrackspurt

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
do read it kanky, its like one of the bestest books i ever read, the story, the changes in characterization im sure u will fall in love with cathy and healthcliff and u might hate the story at times too but it makes for a wonderful, classic read, try this one for sure 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top