Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Thank you (Page 2)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

@roshni
i came on if by accident...just for updates....then i liked the forum and joined in  that too only for kmh and everyone in here has been so sweet n welcoming i just love it here can spend my whole day here itself...no other show intrests me as much to talk about it after it ended but kmh is a whole differnt story...my life is like divided into 2 parts wen m watchin kmh and wen m not....and these days mostly m spamming this place out at every visible topic wen m not...

So true Ari......my life is divided in to two as well... before KMH and After KMH... LOLLOL

it seriously has been life changing... actually it changed my whole perspective towards life... I was a bit on the serious side before but now I am like totally chilled and cool that nothing bothers me that much... even when I am sad I listen to the KMH title song or some random clip from the drama or and interview and that cheers me up instantly.... can talk about KMH all day long and I still wont get bored.... 

PS nice to meet you.... thanks to KMH forum i have made lots of friends....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal---TeekhiMishti-

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Oops.. Doubl post.. Sorry..Embarrassed

Edited by shibz - 19 February 2011 at 5:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Oh btw.. Sweet post Ari:) n Roshni..awe.. Dats a sweet storyHeart I like it:) ha ha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD--priyal---TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

Originally posted by --Ari--

@roshni
i came on if by accident...just for updates....then i liked the forum and joined in  that too only for kmh and everyone in here has been so sweet n welcoming i just love it here can spend my whole day here itself...no other show intrests me as much to talk about it after it ended but kmh is a whole differnt story...my life is like divided into 2 parts wen m watchin kmh and wen m not....and these days mostly m spamming this place out at every visible topic wen m not...

So true Ari......my life is divided in to two as well... before KMH and After KMH... LOLLOL

it seriously has been life changing... actually it changed my whole perspective towards life... I was a bit on the serious side before but now I am like totally chilled and cool that nothing bothers me that much...i totally agree wit that...esp karan and his fun loving attitude is such an inspiration i stil remember in an interview he was asked wat his most memorable moment was and he replied that he doesnt have memorable moments he believes in living life to the fullest in every moment...those lines truely inspired me i try to follow them as much as possible even when I am sad I listen to the KMH title song or some random clip from the drama or and interview and that cheers me up instantly.... same here...kmh just makes everything better...i keep smiling like an idiot wenever some cute scene or interview comes on...and the bg score and music is just magical its the best...can talk about KMH all day long and I still wont get bored.... same here i have infected a few of my frens wit it by going on talking about it...even the people who dont watch serials after watching kmh they completely love it...i still remember my friends comment "kmh is so beautiful...it gives peace to my heart wen i watch it...and the music is just magical" those comments made my day...it felt lyk even i had contributed though in a very small way to spread the mohabbat feverCool

PS nice to meet you....nice to meet u toooBig smilewhere are u from?? thanks to KMH forum i have made lots of friends....ya this forum is really nice and lively i love it hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
thanks shibz Smilewith so much happiness and positivity after yesterdays epi i couldnt control myself LOL
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@ Ari I'm from Sri Lanka but living in UK....

@ Shibz thanks SmileSmile
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
ya ari u r right....thank you evryone......SmileSmile
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
aww its soo good to hear such sweet stories about falling in love with out dear KMHand Karan-Kritika. loved reading ur stories Arifa and Roshni :D and urs too shibz.

and now i soo want to share mine. can i? i m askingcoz whenever i write its mostly too long lol. but iwill surely write :P

will edit this later :) have great day ahead guys :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index