lovely pics but maan is not wearing shorts, its his tracks roll upto his knees
Posted: 13 years ago
sorrry to say, buh nt lovely liucs
buh aweosme pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maan aka gurmeet luks sooooooooooooooo damn fir in short
n also wen wet
heheheeheh
Lovely pics..thanks for sharing i love it.
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

πŸ˜†   essa lagg raha hain jesse Maaneet Amritsar mein sabziya bech rahye hain peshye kessye allo, gobbi ke tara  ceapakye huye hain sabb jeep parπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and if maan applies brakes all will be on bonnet or road πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nice pics ........ thanx for sharing buddy

and the last pic MAAN in shortsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Where r u????? Mera man bahut upset tha and i wanted to speak with u............. but both of us had been playing hide and seek with each other all through the day................... Just becoz u r on that side of the screen i could have told u my what is on my mind far better then anyone here.......... Anyway fat luck, maybe next time................ Have u realized that we have never included each other to our buddy list till date................ strange isn't it????
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Where r u????? Mera man bahut upset tha and i wanted to speak with u............. but both of us had been playing hide and seek with each other all through the day................... Just becoz u r on that side of the screen i could have told u my what is on my mind far better then anyone here.......... Anyway fat luck, maybe next time................ Have u realized that we have never included each other to our buddy list till date................ strange isn't it????
sorry dear  today was very busy as bro came on leave so we two went out for putting town on fireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† came online in btw but u were offline now too waiting for u πŸ˜Š Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago