What was the paperwork ?

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In today's episode they showed Amrit doing some sort of paper work. What was that by the way ?
Was it some work from the office ? But at one point Amrit was saying "office se kisi ko bula lia hota YA muje hi bula letay"... This means he was not in the office but somewhere else. So is Amrit still doing his job at the Khannas ??? πŸ˜•
At one time Amrit's job and ego were the biggest issue in SLB, so now what ? Aren't AmBo suppose to move out of the narang house ? Atleast the CVs shud give an explanation abt the Malhotra family like were they all burnt by Viju or killed in some accident... πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think he is still working at the Khannas because that chapter seems to be closed. But Amrit is jobless now and his ego is not hurt now when he is staying at his in-laws. CV's are those great magicians who can install or remove ego according to their whims and fancies. Amrit is not at all bothered about his home now.

Amrit was so much concerned about his family only on the first day when he asked GG about his family. But now it seems that when Amrit got his Bebo; he forgot about his familyπŸ˜‰. But if the casts who play Amrit's family have left the show; then the CV's should give us an explanation for their disappearance. At least they can tell us that Viju killed the entire family or the family eloped because of Viju or GG torture. This ignorance about the family is really annoying.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think he is not working with khanna's.And i was asking the same question that why AmBo r not leaving narang house?Why Amrit is staying like a ghar jamai?Or apne sasur ki kamai khake usse bura bhi nahi lag raha?What's all this Cv's?I don't understand why they r sitting all the time in home?can't AmBo go out 4 some time?Can't they spent some time alone without their family problems?Oh i'm getting so confused......
lakshmi42 thumbnail
If AmBo leaves to the Malhotra House; then there won't be any problems in their lives because there is no one to create new problems for them at the Malhotra House. We can see a lot of cute AmBo moments also😳. But what to do; our AmBo are not at all thinking about leaving the Narang House and they have some problem or the other.
Ambofan thumbnail
If he is not working anywhere, to phir itna suit boot pehn kr kahan jaata hai babu... πŸ˜†
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am soo glad you openned this topic, I was thinking the same thing.

After AmBo got married Amrit quit his job with the Narangs (because of his ego).

Then when we thought Kuku Uncle helped him get his job he dropped Bebo at her house (because of his ego).

Bhai Saab, abh yeh ego kahan chala gaya??

And as Alju said, if Amrit is sitting at home then suit boot mein kyon rahena?? 
Ambofan thumbnail
Yeh CVs hume sab kuch ikatha nai de skte, if they give us AmBo together then they do other silly stuff like the mysterious disappearance of Malhotras n Babloo bhaiyya...(πŸ˜‰) and the fact that Amrit is staying at his in-laws.
Aur ab to Saru ki godh bharai bhi ho gai, so what is the wait ?
I wud have liked it better if AmBo have their cute moments in their home but I can still tolerate their presence at Narang house untill n unless we r given some explanation. For example the Malhotra house has been snatched away or sth n that is why AmBo have to live here or any other sort of thing.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Has the Malhotra House really been snatched by Viju? One day while Amrit was drawing the sketches of the so-called "Arjun-Bebo" dream house; viju went to him and told that the house is being build in the place where once Malhotra House stood. I don't know if it is correct or not. If that is a correct information; then the Malhotra House was destroyed by Viju or something was done to the house. What do you guys think?
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lakshmi if Viju demolished the Malhotra House, then I hope that someone saved the furniture!

I miss AmBo's lovely bed with flowery headboard and lampshade!!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
I really don't want anything to happen to the Malhotras or their house. But because the CV's are not ready to give us any explanation about the Malhotra House, I thought why can't we try to find out one. But I also want the Malhotras to return.