Uttaran

ONLY SICK THOUGHTS..... (Page 8)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by varun.tap

Maine bhi ye kam he suna hai ki kise ne sirf pyaar ke khatir apne he dewar aur jija se shadi kar li....

ohh really....did she do it at the same timeAngry...no naa....and it is far better than doing salsa and sleeping with the same guy with whom u never had any relationsDeadDeadDead....cool enjoy ur tapori's pavitrataWink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Maine bhi ye kam he suna hai ki kise ne sirf pyaar ke khatir apne he dewar aur jija se shadi kar li....
This is indian culture?
you are an indian then ask your olders ki bhabhi kiske saman hoti hai.....

In some parts of India it is a tradition, where if the husband dies then his widow is married to his brother, so that she remains under the protection of the same family... this was shown in the serial Gulal too ... and a movie was also made on this Subject..., ' Ek Chadar Maili Si...' which had Hema Malini n Rishi Kapoor in the main cast...

Again with topic are family kaha chatee thi wo to eskee kadhe khilaaf thi...
Manu_gowda Newbie
Manu_gowda
Manu_gowda

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Ek aur aa gaye ichcha ke bhakt....
inhee bhi bazan sune de kya.....

Mind you language
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I cant believe this! ROFL All these months Tapu was getting paired with sooo many characters by different people. When we pair Ichha with her KASHA kaka why is everybody getting so offended? Hadh hai yaar! AISI double standards kabhi nahin dekhi!Shocked
madam , ur tappu is a negative character, iccha is positive.
negatuive characters ki pooja nahin ho sakti,
ab samjah mein aaya , nahin aaya toh koi baat nahin , jaao tappu ke dil mein ek aur deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dubki laga lo, shayad iss baar pata chal jaayeWink

positive negative sab ek baat hai when it comes to calling a woman a tramp but u cannot put kheechar on a lady's izzat like that making her into some sort of tramp without proof. if Tapu is proven to have slept with rathore in her full hosh aur marzi then I will retract this statement of mine. But until then a girl is a girl and whatever other deeds she may have done it is beyond disgusting to make her into a tramp

yes i agree it hasnt been shown yet how it happened but it is for sure it happenedWinkyes a girl is a girl and i dont think i ever said anything abt her izzat which she hasnt done....Sid was her boyfriend and rathore she has slept withShocked
sanya tappu became kachra , the day on bride swapping when she was on veer's foot begging like a true blue bhikarin,
ussi din she lost all self respect in every sensible person's eyes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369ankit111shivani9LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

sanya tappu became kachra , the day on bride swapping when she was on veer's foot begging like a true blue bhikarin,
ussi din she lost all self respect in every sensible person's eyes

very well said anmol.... ClapClapClap

Edited by cjs369 - 19 February 2011 at 1:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I'm tired already..Embarrassed reading pg 1D'ohROFL its useless 2 read anything in support of this Tappori Tapasya yaa anything done to support this nonsensical character uffffffffmei chali..to watch my cricket....Jai ho IndiaParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609LimitLessFan

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

ohh really....did she do it at the same timeAngry...no naa....and it is far better than doing salsa and sleeping with the same guy with whom u never had any relationsDeadDeadDead....cool enjoy ur tapori's pavitrataWink

ROFL

Tappu is the most worst negative character i have ever seen in television.....she is the most characterless being of indian television

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

This is indian culture?
you are an indian then ask your olders ki bhabhi kiske saman hoti hai.....

In some parts of India it is a tradition, where if the husband dies then his widow is married to his brother, so that she remains under the protection of the same family... this was shown in the serial Gulal too ... and a movie was also made on this Subject..., ' Ek Chadar Maili Si...' which had Hema Malini n Rishi Kapoor in the main cast...

Again with topic are family kaha chatee thi wo to eskee kadhe khilaaf thi...

It was a  reply to ur statement about Indian culture ... and devar bhabhi jaap.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9LimitLessFan

Go to top