Uttaran

ONLY SICK THOUGHTS..... - Page 4

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I cant believe this! ๐Ÿคฃ All these months Tapu was getting paired with sooo many characters by different people. When we pair Ichha with her KASHA kaka why is everybody getting so offended? Hadh hai yaar! AISI double standards kabhi nahin dekhi!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

show me know where i paired her with someone except sid or rathore....which is actual not made up๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kaccha chemistry rocked yaar!!!!!!
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First of all Ichha is settled with Veer,  u cant bother abt her. they r happy with their life if exclude ur baby from their life. its ur baby's status is like WO. so if anyone think to pairing her with anybody they think tht she sd be also settled๐Ÿ˜‰ and leave her antics. BTW as i remember all pairing of Tapu was done with unmarried person, like Tej Singh, Rathor, Sid etc๐Ÿ˜‰, thn whts ur objection. but u r Talking abt so much moral values (only not Indian) and pairing a married woman, who is happy with her marriage life.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. waise i heard someone somewhere were shouting in full volume, VEE--------------------------------------------------YA IS DEAD. kahin PALTI ki taiyari to nahin hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

BRAVO!๐Ÿ‘ remember the scene where he was meding her finger?๐Ÿ˜ณ Kya jodi hai yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Shows ur taste๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
hamne to phele baar keval ichcha ko kaccha se match kiya hai app logo ne to sid, rarthod ko pati nahi kitnee baar match kiya hai....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

show me know where i paired her with someone except sid or rathore....which is actual not made up๐Ÿ˜‰

rahul ji i dont know about u in particular but many of ur friends have ben doing this for months. If they dont feel bad about doing it then why should they feel bad if we say it abt Ichha?
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

BRAVO!๐Ÿ‘ remember the scene where he was meding her finger?๐Ÿ˜ณ Kya jodi hai yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohh u guys have an eye for perfect jodis so ur favs are Ichcha and kasa....so as per ur taste tapori shud call veer Kaka u will llike it more๐Ÿ˜‰
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I cant believe this! ๐Ÿคฃ All these months Tapu was getting paired with sooo many characters by different people. When we pair Ichha with her KASHA kaka why is everybody getting so offended? Hadh hai yaar! AISI double standards kabhi nahin dekhi!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

madam , ur tappu is a negative character, iccha is positive.
negatuive characters ki pooja nahin ho sakti,
ab samjah mein aaya , nahin aaya toh koi baat nahin , jaao tappu ke dil mein ek aur deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dubki laga lo, shayad iss baar pata chal jaaye๐Ÿ˜‰
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Shows ur taste๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Its good naaa.,,,