ONLY SICK THOUGHTS..... (Page 4)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

ichha and loveROFL nwayz why drift from topic? what is wrong in pairing ichha and kasa?? he seems mightily concerned about her and they dont have any blood relationWink

Cool pair herWinkwhat difference will it makeLOLi just felt it as a sick thought so i expressed if such thoughts give u pleasure go aheadWink

well we thought its the fashion of this forum nowadays to randomly pair with all the pairings made of tapu with tej...tej's bodyguards..men at basti...yet these were senseless as they didnt even make sense but it seems Icchas KASHALOL kaka is sooo deeply immersed in her welfare he is even arguing to daddaji abt it. what true loveDay Dreaming

ohh girl u day dreaming abt this true love shows u want the sameWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
rahul , dont let sick thoughts get into ur mind , let them give their cheap thoughts , avoid it boss , 

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

ichha and loveROFL nwayz why drift from topic? what is wrong in pairing ichha and kasa?? he seems mightily concerned about her and they dont have any blood relationWink

Cool pair herWinkwhat difference will it makeLOLi just felt it as a sick thought so i expressed if such thoughts give u pleasure go aheadWink

well we thought its the fashion of this forum nowadays to randomly pair with all the pairings made of tapu with tej...tej's bodyguards..men at basti...yet these were senseless as they didnt even make sense but it seems Icchas KASHALOL kaka is sooo deeply immersed in her welfare he is even arguing to daddaji abt it. what true loveDay Dreaming

By Gods grace I already have it thank you very muchSmile
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

aisi kaunsi bhartiya naari hai joh in two months has a love marriage with her devar aur woh bhi bina families approval or presence?

Tapasya ki galtiyon ka fayeda ichcha bahut he chalu cheez hai uska pata tha ki abb muka hai sab tappu ko he doshi mantee hai aue jogi to kuch bol nahi payega abb mauke ka faida utha lo......
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I cant believe this! ROFL All these months Tapu was getting paired with sooo many characters by different people. When we pair Ichha with her KASHA kaka why is everybody getting so offended? Hadh hai yaar! AISI double standards kabhi nahin dekhi!Shocked

Aurora.

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

By Gods grace I already have it thank you very muchSmile

ohh u really have a fan like kasa kaka in realLOLu one lucky girlWink

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

I cant believe this! ROFL All these months Tapu was getting paired with sooo many characters by different people. When we pair Ichha with her KASHA kaka why is everybody getting so offended? Hadh hai yaar! AISI double standards kabhi nahin dekhi!Shocked

show me know where i paired her with someone except sid or rathore....which is actual not made upWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Kaccha chemistry rocked yaar!!!!!!

SRKLuvr

Go to top