Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 8 - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Pragya, Pandora, and Xazo: I dedicate my headache and tummyache to you people. I dont think I ever laughed so much on IF. The Jurassic Park things was just hilarious ðŸ˜†

Good morning Ruky!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning to you!!! I am in fits big time, Pandorax, Pragya di and Zaxo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have made me laugh big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And by the way I just went on here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1622114
Is it a necessity of life that you need to go to KSG topics ji? Do you guys really want to get banned? Not everyone is like me...so fair warning. Sigh, I won't be able to help much if I don't get cooporation

I'm off to bed...4am here.....need to be up at 7am. Try to stay out of trouble. Yes, I don't think it's big deal....but I am one person ji. Fan wars are nasty....fans vs non-fans are nastier.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
Simran Im trying to be good today. havemnt comment on KSG today.

Although its harsh its my jaan's bday and Im not even able to celebrate it.

_notinuse_ thumbnail
I know I want to celebrate this special day 😔
It's even become a "Global Announcement"
Simran, I didnt go on any KSG fan club, fan page, fan this fan that thread as I'd promised. But if there is a GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT HAPPY BARFDAY topic all over the place then of course I had to do something about it. And the other thread that I posted on was a feedback topic so yeah. GMs cant complain ðŸ˜‰ Please dont take this on yourself, you're a mod for this section and as you can see, I havent been posting here so save you the trouble. Have a good good sleep!

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys why waste your time on ksg, whom you don't even know. Wanna bash a cheater? Bash your very own ranbir, here.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Oh shee, you missed it. It's not about bashing here. We haven't done that. It's the sheer hypocrisy.
Let's refrain from discussing JURASSIC PARK 4's lead dinosaur in this bolly section for Simran's sake. Please use PMs or make a new thread somewhere outside of this section ðŸ˜Š