Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 8 - Page 96

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --ania--

you finished the whole thing by FF-ing? 😲

I got till ep 4....then had to do other stuff.
It gets too romantic for words in the later episodes 😳

ooh ya

i didnt have time ania and i have been skipping on coffee prince for years now!

U should watch Gumiho..it iss a very recent Kdrama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
thanks nidheya
im not that big of a HP fan as much as im a DG fan :) but will post i guess

ania
the best Oriental drama hero..or second hero has to be hanazawa rui
Oh Caro, you're here. Lol! Ok, for Surya, I was wondering if you could recommend maybe an action/thriller or RomCom....or maybe his best acclaimed work till dateeee.
zainuu....well..he won the national award for vaaranam aayiram....its an okayish movie...its not that gr8..but his performance is amazing..

herz a sample

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heyjMQc82RA[/YOUTUBE]

therz ghajini which was a huge hit and he got acclaim for it aswell....but i sppose u saw the hindi version with aamir in it...

therz khakka khakka...which is cop story/romance which is quite good..his first major breakthrough i think...
petticoat thumbnail
smartie
the song has been ringing in my ears all day!
oh and this is my fav part of vaaranam aayiram
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axGCI28ZPKU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

zainab

kaakha kaakha is a cop romance that was so awesome..i could get u the eng subtitles if u want ..i remember getting it for a few ppl

the other one i recommend is an old movie "mounam pesiyadhey"..he hates love and hates lovers...slowly falls in love due to a twist in circumatances..loses the girl...in the end he doesnt become a devdas..there is an awesome twist in the lines of many fishes in the oceanπŸ˜†
Oh my God....*thud*...how come I didn't know about him?? I am so watching all the films you mentioned, starting with khakka khakka. I can watch Ghajini again, because I really didn't like the hindi version at all.
Yes, plz, Caro, where can I find the version with subtitles for Khakka Khakka? Youtube??...and is that girl Sameera Reddy in the clip? Thank you for the recommendations, need to book mark this page.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
lol....*thud* it is!!! πŸ˜†....thts the exact reaction i had when i saw that song for the first time...caro its been ringing in my ears ever since i head it...i heart gautham menon and harris jayraj songs...😳..too bad they split..😭
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Is Surya the one making his debut in Bollywood with Rani Mukherjee???
no thts prithvi...surya was in rgv's raktha charitra....i dunt think he has any bolly projects....btw prithvi is good too...lol

herz the good southies...

thts prithvi

thts rana

thts vikram

thts charan

then therz siddharth, maddy, prabhas etc who are good too...