Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Zoobi, I've got Photoshop and I've been making my first signature but its like I dont really know how to add a background or add a border around it lol. This is going to take time
I'd rather have you guys cause trouble in this section than elsewhere. At least here, I have more authority and can actually do anything ji.

If any of you get banned before I do anything...then well you decide. If need be, bash me till I come back...but just don't do something till I get back and had a chance to talk it over.

Sigh...2 hours of sleep and I'm on IF

psh lol
Zaxo, thanks for pointing it out to me 😆

Ruky - it's easy to make siggies; Just upload the picture to any picture editiing website and make whatever you wanna out of it. Thats what I did 😉
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

I'd rather have you guys cause trouble in this section than elsewhere. At least here, I have more authority and can actually do anything ji.

If any of you get banned before I do anything...then well you decide. If need be, bash me till I come back...but just don't do something till I get back and had a chance to talk it over.

Sigh...2 hours of sleep and I'm on IF

psh lol

Good morning Simran 😳
ruky786 thumbnail
It's not easy lol I'm trying to make it look good lol😆
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Chimmi...you suddenly suddenly appear...😆

Hey guys...

Ruky....wow you're making sigs?Awesome..do post them..
ruky786 thumbnail
It's not going great though but I will look at tutorials
Ruky, what siggy are you trying to make?

Here is a website where you can upload a fav pic and modify it all sorts of ways 
http://fotoflexer.com/ 

👍🏼
Simran Rocksss 

LOL we should comment here ... at least simran is understanding .. in the other section, we are reported for even breathing by fan-bots
-Ri. thumbnail
I'm really sorry if it's against the rules to come in here uninvited but Ankuuuu, can you please check your PM? I've stalked you down from gmail to here.😆

Really sorry to disturb you guys! 🤗 Please don't report me. 🤣