Come again, plz. 😕

wasn't it just a rumor?
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --ania--

Woah 😲.
WHAT???

Come again, plz. 😕

wasn't it just a rumor?

NOPE!! there's reports of them making out at IHOP 😆😆 He's also been seen vacationing with her.
Ania you didn't know, and you're a fan ji😒😆....even I knew that lol
Changed my avi and sig!!!

Eraser...you'l love it!!
Originally posted by PandorasBox

NOPE!! there's reports of them making out at IHOP 😆😆 He's also been seen vacationing with her.
ohooo!

....why would she leave jacob from twilight to be with a kiddo? Confused
vacationing too? ayyo....ye aaj kal ke bache bhi na.....tauba tauba. 😆Ouch
Oh yeah, he totally is dating Selena. Or so I think. They look cute though ðŸ˜Š

Pandora, I replied. and how long did it take you to type that out? that was hilarious ðŸ˜†

Simran and Ania, wassup ðŸ˜Š
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Pandora-NVM eraser drifted in already loll

Ania-For you, I endured the song....it wasn't too too bad...but I don't like his voice ji lol. It's still cheesy....should I be saying that when I love watching shows like Goong, My Princess?😆
Aww....thats so sweet. Yeah, his voice is very altered by sound machines or whatever.....and its quity girlish to begin with  😕

No jee, I'm no fan of his....save me the horror.

Edit: K-dramas aren't cheesy .... c'mon they atleast have unique, heart wrenching dialogues and at some degree show some realistic things  😳😛
Edited by --ania-- - 13 years ago
@ ania. She left Taylor a looooooooooooong time ago. Taylor then moved on to Taylor (the singer) then she went with Jake. Try to keep up 😆 So yaa I'll try to look articles for u with them pictured making out.

@ eraser LMFAOO ok YOU made my night!
@eraser-Hi ji! I'm supposed be writing up a report...but guess what? I'm not lol...hows you?

@Ania-LOL ok I won't tease about you being a closet fan ji psh. He does have a very high pitched voice, which I don't like.

Haye, that's what I tell myself with K-Dramas....and waise bhi....I want to marry Mr. P now😳😆
Originally posted by lalixlily

Serial dating? Not my fault if I prefer non relationships over fake ones in which everyone cheats.....

Serial dating seriously??? I don't even date as in going to clubs bars retaurant with guys excepts male mates...For once I have met a very respectful guy who has some manners towards me ..Can't say he's my BF - am too old for BF - I'd rather say partner --- but well it's a recent story ...so I say "BF" because it's too long to say the green eyed boy with exquisite behviour who treats me as if I was gold and who pays me compliment over my personality and who's tender & nice to me, who likes me - with whom I share good laughs - who doesn't try to BS me and thinks it's cool to take slow steps.....^^

It's not one chooses to get dumped or to get together - if a guy has no good intentions about me - I won't remain in touch for long simple as that....Not even sure to get married or have kids so dating....^^ well.....
Am no teen...if I want to see my "junzi" I see him a his home..

Oh ok.. 😊 So how is every thing else?? Are you still thinking of studying journalism... are you going back to school??