India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GEET ki vajah se

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i thought my brain is being unnecessarily misused by watching GEET HSP 24x7 , but indirectly i am learning and experiencing so many new things in my life

1.i have improved my language - hindi
Wink
2.got knowledge about sweet & cute romantic moments Embarrassed
3.successfully utilizing my free time Sleepy
4.got aware of INDIA-FORUMS Star
5.got new frnz Big smile
6.efficiently using my lappy 24x7 for browsing the net Smile
7.i have started writing short stories, small and heart touching poems, cute and sweet quotations Shocked
8.and now i am recalling my 10th class science lectures about blood group and all other stuffLOL
9.my mom always shouts at me "what r u doing in front of ur lappy all the day?" Ouch
10.mujhe bada besharm banadiyaAngryLOL
11.and last but not the least actually a very big secret - i have learnt a stupid thing chori chori chup chup ke MAANEET ki romantic scenes dekhnaEmbarrassedWink (guyz plz don't tell this to my mom she will kill me and u guyz are going to loose one of ur frnz in this forum if she comes to know about my mischief)

and god knows what else i am going to learn or do in future because of GEET HSPLOLLOL

guyz let me know what are the new things and benefits that u have attained by watching GEET HSP from ur experience Wink

Edited by sldeeps - 19 February 2011 at 2:31am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10taniamukharjicandy3nehako1zainah320ronukrnlguru-ki-dewaanikdg129M_shithyMinozavantika_singhmayur-maaneetabd_20mistyiramita_nayalmallu.crowe20sindu_gurtiPLKG90mgdg_2010Eccentric.Beingminnie_tweetiedrdee142krati5iMadzkhushi_4eversaumiee-TeriMalang-mechantefilleNinelivesprecious_zebanahtani88rsroopalihinal_maaneet--aarthi--naddiya26neharaanuandaviSabmeratu.jasraj123levernebobby13rockstodayzstarpreetgurtipickachublackb28Krishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.

taniamukharji Newbie
taniamukharji
taniamukharji

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeepsanuandavi

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
ya, i also learned sumthins frm d show lik :

i became writer (still doubtful) LOLLOLLOL (my hidden talent, as one my frn said)ROFL

i came to know abt IF

i made sum nice and cool frnz

i heard so much 'daant' from my mom, for spendin almost all d time on pc

i became obsessed fr MAAN, and my new criteria set fr my "dream boy" hunt, which incl everythin as MAAN has....LOL

i learnt sumthin abt 'love' still don knw wt tat was exactly...ROFL

okay that was it, list can be updated anytime.....LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-maaneetMinozsldeepssaumieehinal_maaneetpickachublackb28

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

ya, i also learned sumthins frm d show lik :

i became writer (still doubtful) LOLLOLLOL (my hidden talent, as one my frn said)ROFL

i came to know abt IF

i made sum nice and cool frnz

i heard so much 'daant' from my mom, for spendin almost all d time on pc

i became obsessed fr MAAN, and my new criteria set fr my "dream boy" hunt, which incl everythin as MAAN has....LOL

i learnt sumthin abt 'love' still don knw wt tat was exactly...ROFL

okay that was it, list can be updated anytime.....LOL

agar MAAN ko dekhe hamne DREAM BOY ki qualities fix kiya toh hame is janam me na koi BF milega na shaadi  hogi..............kaha milega iss jamana me aisa ANTIQUE PIECELOLLOL

phir bhi i wish ki tume MAAN jaisa koi lakda mlieSmile

Edited by sldeeps - 19 February 2011 at 11:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candy3iMadzhinal_maaneetblackb28

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Deeps....how can lose a friend like u...........so take a chill pill .........I'll not tell anything to ur mom & u can continue with ur mischiefs.Wink..Now regarding the learning experience, I include all ur 10 points plus                     11.on the light note,I've gained knowledge about mesmerizing eyelocks,passionate & caressing hugs,forehead & hand kisses.  & ofcourse kisses those have gone with the wind I mean the fake ones.........omg the list is endless......Day Dreaming                                              12. on the serious note,I've acquired the most precious knowledge of TRUE LOVE.......Maaneet's romance taught me the essence of true love......... Heart                        P.S.yet to gain experience is the intense romantic moment of our Maaneet..........I mean their SR.....which is yet to come.......but this is for u Deeps as I'm already experienced Wink    

Edited by bobby13rocks - 19 February 2011 at 12:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

candy3Minozmayur-maaneetsldeepsblackb28

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
ya even i agree with what u said:

GEET has made each one of us damn crazy...............!

i have come across a lot of frnds at forums.............and that too all around the world................!
my parents are always after me at 9:30 that what is that which makes their daughter crazy.................!
my office working hours are spent chatting on forums with ma frns and on GHSP forum............!

and much more.............................!

all because of GEET...............!

thanku CV's for giving us GEET.................!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeepsblackb28pickachu

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Deeps....how can lose a friend like u...........so take a chill pill .........I'll not tell anything to ur mom & u can continue with ur mischiefs.Wink..Now regarding the learning experience, I include all ur 10 points plus                     11.on the light note,I've gained knowledge about mesmerizing eyelocks,passionate & caressing hugs,forehead & hand kisses.  & ofcourse kisses those have gone with the wind I mean the fake ones.........omg the list is endless......Day Dreaming                                              12. on the serious note,I've acquired the most precious knowledge of TRUE LOVE.......Maaneet's romance taught me the essence of true love......... Heart                        P.S.yet to gain experience is the intense romantic moment of our Maaneet..........I mean their SR.....which is yet to come.......but this is for u Deeps as I'm already experienced Wink    

yar sahi kaha sirf SR ke bare me janna bakhi rah gayi ROFL

CV's when are we going to get our degree on SRLOL

thanx for hiding my secrets - this is the important quality of true friendship to hide frnz secretsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28bobby13rocks

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

ya even i agree with what u said:

GEET has made each one of us damn crazy...............!

i have come across a lot of frnds at forums.............and that too all around the world................!
my parents are always after me at 9:30 that what is that which makes their daughter crazy.................!
my office working hours are spent chatting on forums with ma frns and on GHSP forum............!

and much more.............................!

all because of GEET...............!

thanku CV's for giving us GEET.................!

yar this 9.30 pm fever is there in my house toooo............i will be fighting with my dad for TV remote.......actually planning to buy a new TV set to resolve this fight between me and my DAD's news channelsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candy3ronukrnlblackb28

Go to top