Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Can be Sid's Real Intention? (Page 2)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

nd i wntd to say tht panchi nd sid's love story is nt at all original i mean tht lost watch incident was copied 4rm KMH-1 (with slight variation) nd nw this single room scene nd sid sleeping in his car a scene vry similar to this was shot in kaisa ye pyaar hai..... bs i hope tht it doesnt start raining nd thn panchi wil go out running nd ask sid to come back in the room!!!!!!!! Angry

even i said when i saw that watch scene, copied from KMH 1 and now that car scene from KYPH. Angry Angry Angry
I don't understand has Ekta is in loss of new ideas that's why she using her old serial's ideas in new ones? Angry Angry Angry Vaise bhi what is the need for him of a room as he is a Vampire he will run in the jungle in night in search of a prey. LOL LOL LOL It's better that he is sleeping in a car otherwise who knows in night he will start drinking Birdie's blood. LOL LOL LOL
If that doesn't happen it will be good otherwise these situations can be harmful once again for Birdie, that after Danish Sid is no less.
Ouch Ouch Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238Yukti_RatzholicYeHoKyaRahaHai

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
yes i agree with u...... bt poor panchi is slowly nd gradually falling 4 him!!!!! which annoys me even more k why do girls always end up fallng 4 guyz like siddharth?? Angry 

Edited by Sapphire_238 - 19 February 2011 at 4:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tobinMahak SinhaYeHoKyaRahaHai

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

yes i agree with u...... bt poor panchi is slowly nd gradually falling 4 him!!!!! which annoys me even more k why do girls always end up fallng 4 guyz like siddharth?? Angry 

In other's case it can be a possibilty but Birdie, how can she when she knows each and everything about him specially his nature and this is the same nature of Danish too from whom she got hurt badly. Ouch Ouch Ouch God knows if Pia was not here what had happend to her and her life? Confused Confused Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tobinsaphira7988Sapphire_238YeHoKyaRahaHai

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
i think it was Sid's plan to try n make pancchi fall for him...Confused dunno wat he was trying to achieve by tht planConfused seduce her maybe...Angrybut one room in d hotel for both of them is plain disgustingAngry Angrythank God pancchi kicked him outLOLLOL

tobinSapphire_238Mahak SinhaYeHoKyaRahaHai

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
yes thnx to piya panchi was spared 4rm a life full of misery........ Smile  nd speaking of danish wat was he doing in tht jewellary shop?? Confused

tobinsaphira7988Mahak SinhaYeHoKyaRahaHai

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

i think it was Sid's plan to try n make pancchi fall for him...Confused dunno wat he was trying to achieve by tht planConfused seduce her maybe...Angrybut one room in d hotel for both of them is plain disgustingAngry Angrythank God pancchi kicked him outLOLLOL

Yeah true and after doing a fevour by protecting her from Danish he has already developed a soft corner in her heart for him. Ouch Ouch Ouch She is really courageous whatever she did last day not any girl can do that very easily. Clap Clap Clap
I don't want him to be get hurt again. Confused Confused Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238YeHoKyaRahaHai

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

yes thnx to piya panchi was spared 4rm a life full of misery........ Smile  nd speaking of danish wat was he doing in tht jewellary shop?? Confused

That's why i have doubt that may be both (Danish & Sid) know each other very welll and that's why Sid didn't ask about their matter. Otherwise anyone can be curious to know about Birdie & Danish in that condition. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Sapphire_238YeHoKyaRahaHai

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I was thinking same thingConfused, it was like whole waste...what he wanted to do? yest i think he slept in car & she in the room...& then what is the use of going them, outside for 1 night...

or else today they may show, that he landed in the room, next to herLOL, or else, it can even show that he slept outside & we may even see, that Panchi has developed some respect for him.which can be his real intention behind bringing her outside?

& even Madhu too din't call after every 2 hrsConfused

Mahak SinhaYeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index