Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: krock

rooj and all come to ccc na rooj kya yaar......................đŸ˜­tere pass hemse baat karene ka time nahi hainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnđŸ˜­

yaar i said im doing all these and pms and what not...so no ccc today. lol
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

Hey Rooj..what wrong with you? why are you leaveing IF? i am not leaving IF yaar...lmao
Yaar itni se batoo me india forum chood kar jate hai kya,don"t leave it
is you leave if than I am also leave it with you . im not leaving yaar...
If we are not together and leave this forum one by one than whats after?
khun is forum ko sudharega .hum ko ek saath milkar ise clean and healthy forum banana hai,
Btw  Nice post dear and 100% agree with you, we are respect all acter/actress persional life and dont interfare it . we are watch show and thing s all charactors not actors and their persional life
so we all will be careful next time and dont bashing their
lastly pl.. req. to you don't leave IF we are need your analysis and comments dear

honey talk bout my post and not me plz...im not leaving...its compelling but not compelling enough...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rooj-i

yaar i said im doing all these and pms and what not...so no ccc today. lol

lagta hain merko sabko yaha se khadena pedega tabhi tu ayegi koi baat nsahi tu suru rakh.......................u must be jumping na hering the coment but u should see snehas anlysis on comment ull agree also
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHANAKFAN

hey rooj nice post dear n really much needed... thanks hun
see dear thats why i didn't comment on that utter nonsense article... i don't believe the article either but then i was fed up with the negativity there. 

n after all we r RBOans n we r here to support our shanak....just as dat simple..hope everyone understand this....i hope the same hun...we are a family...

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rooj i wish main yeha kuch post kar sakti but yeh dimag wale logo ki jagah so u knw me and dimag ka dur dur tak wasta nahi hain so sorry but sneha ka anlysis main ne repost kya hain ccc par tu bata manti hain ke nahi