Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa OS |Subject : My heart|

havokhotline thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love him. I want to love him and I want him to love me.
He's broken, that boy.
I want to fall in love with him, whose heart was broken before I came along.
Not because I love broken people, but because I want to show him that not all of us are the same.
That I'll protect him, love him unconditionally and embrace his every flaw.
He's a vampire. So?
That hasn't made him any different for me. How much ever he tries to push me away, I'm going to be here. Right here, waiting for him. Love me, hate me, but you can't ignore me, Abhay.
I know what it's like to feel that no one in the world cares about you. I've been there, done that Abhay. But I want to first introduce myself. Hey, I'm Piya and I care.
The truth is? You give me butterflies every time I see you, look into your eyes or hug you.
But then you push me away, pretend like you don't care a damn about me.
Prentend. That's something you've grown to be good at Abhay.
My father left me, my mother's dead and I'm all alone out here. You're here for me, aren't you? You said so the other day.
Do you know then, how much it hurts when I walk past you on the hallways and you pretend like I'm nothing? How I told you how I felt and you just blew it off? I know you cant love me.. but..
You broke my heart and I want to hate you. But seeing you looking at me sometimes when you think I don't notice? It just makes me smile..
Right now, you're everything. When will you ever understand I'm not afraid of you?
I pretend I'm over you. That I don't love you. But then everytime I hear your voice or see your face? It changes.. 
Whenever I see you, I get this dull ache in my stomach. 
Every smile of yours pulls me in tighter.
And the truth is, I will never be okay about not having you. 
Think about this, Abhay.
The person who is inevitably in love with you is walking the earth this very second. Thinking. Only about, well.. you.

__
Author's Note:
This is probably the shortest OS I've ever written and one that I've written entirely from out of my heart.
This, piece of work.. I'm holding it very close to me. This is entirely from Piya's point of view.
Please, if you do read this, review.
Edited by havokhotline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited----

This is the shortest one I have ever read too, but seems like it couldn't have been any better - length doesn't change the quality of the piece and the emotions associated with it. Sometimes, you do find the piece incomplete, but this was just it. Amazingly written, keep up the good work and keep PMing me about your stuff! 

Keep writing, more importantly! πŸ˜ƒ

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
weldoneπŸ‘πŸΌ
gr8 work
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice
short n sweet
cld relate to piya quite well 😊
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's really good. :)
Like pages from a secret diary... that no one's allowed to read...
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I edited my comment, first one on this page. 😊
Doris. thumbnail
That was awesome:) smoothly written. could totally image Piyalicious view.