Chat Clubs

   

~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 107

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005

Posts: 23886

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hheheh koi hai?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005

Posts: 23886

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
So according to the update..in JDJ they showed an AV of Ankita saying Mahi gets saved because of popularity and Salman because of favoritism. As far as I know..they don't show AV's of other contestants after their elimination..so why Ankita? Because its masaledaar?
 
Anyways..while I would have prefered she didn't say anything..I agree with her. Mahi is just popular..not a good dancer. I also think Mahi's cute/bubbly personality helps her with votes..aur...Salman-Yana ke baare mein..come on..favoritism has been obvious from the start LOL DID 1 se he has been favored LOL

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125426

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

So according to the update..in JDJ they showed an AV of Ankita saying Mahi gets saved because of popularity and Salman because of favoritism. As far as I know..they don't show AV's of other contestants after their elimination..so why Ankita? Because its masaledaar?
 
Anyways..while I would have prefered she didn't say anything..I agree with her. Mahi is just popular..not a good dancer. I also think Mahi's cute/bubbly personality helps her with votes..aur...Salman-Yana ke baare mein..come on..favoritism has been obvious from the start LOL DID 1 se he has been favored LOL
I dont even watch JDJ ..i just watched..1st 2 epi.LOL

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005

Posts: 23886

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
^The season started out well with better dancers than last year..and better judges too. But it got kinda uninteresting after a while. the forum is a different story.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125426

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

^The season started out well with better dancers than last year..and better judges too. But it got kinda uninteresting after a while. the forum is a different story.
I liked JDJ the before 1..
lol
 
so what u doing?

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005

Posts: 23886

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Season 1? You liked season 1? I heard that's the best season..I didn't watch then though..
 
Nothing..came home..done for the day :) I'm getting hungry lols..I should eat lunch lols
what are you doing?

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125426

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Season 1? You liked season 1? I heard that's the best season..I didn't watch then though..
 
Nothing..came home..done for the day :) I'm getting hungry lols..I should eat lunch lols
what are you doing?
Noo.I didnt
i watched the bani 1..LOL
n parul 1
 

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005

Posts: 23886

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by chocolover89

Season 1? You liked season 1? I heard that's the best season..I didn't watch then though..
 
Nothing..came home..done for the day :) I'm getting hungry lols..I should eat lunch lols
what are you doing?
Noo.I didnt
i watched the bani 1..LOL
n parul 1
 
The Bani 1...ohhh you mean the one with Prachi Desai LOLLOL 
I watched last season for Parul's performance and Ram's masti..baaki..umm..certain people in there that I cannot stand so didnt watch more LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Ishan. 987 26348 05 December 2011 at 6:23am
By -Chotta-Don-
(*-.._The Crazy Bunch 2_..-*) *||Invite Only||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69

..-Jia-.. 544 12322 22 January 2011 at 10:25am
By -Destiny-
DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

ThatOneGuy 1208 26387 13 December 2010 at 9:24pm
By Cutiepie Rani
Retro Remix CC 2-Invite only manzkaur 3 514 08 November 2010 at 7:18am
By roshaaan
All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

-Veena- 1107 25293 30 October 2010 at 3:52am
By Sweet Mermaid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.