Chat Clubs

~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 107

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

^ I know what you mean..I lost interest last year too. And if Sushant is also gone..then I'm done. He deserves to win the MOST. The rest are still not upto his standards IMO.

DID I always watch :D It's my fav par I'm missing my Terence/Remo! :( I got nothing against Rajeev-Marzi but Terence/Remo are my favs <3

Geeta's horrible..she's the most biased judge EVER! The whole..mere bacche *sob, sob sob* and fluttering eyelashes like I'm so cute..ugh..spare me..Rajeev/Marzi are too nice for her..somebody bring back Remo to put her in her place.

She was just as bad in DID 2 Sho..the whole telling Binny/Dharmesh aapne meri naak uchi kardi every single time regardless of how good/bad the performance was..anybody dares to say they weren't good she'd start crying and getting upset..For everybody else, expecially Shakti, aapka attempt acha tha..and some other mistake like prop wasn't used well..and I love you..Wacko 

How rude was she to Terence when he said you didn't use the prop well? Go up on stage and show me how you use it! Like W*H..So happy when Remo gave it back to her ROFL

Anyways..I hope she wins this season so she's more bearable in DID 3 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Will reply after coming back...be right bak cho.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

^ I know what you mean..I lost interest last year too. And if Sushant is also gone..then I'm done. He deserves to win the MOST. The rest are still not upto his standards IMO.

DID I always watch :D It's my fav par I'm missing my Terence/Remo! :( I got nothing against Rajeev-Marzi but Terence/Remo are my favs <3

Geeta's horrible..she's the most biased judge EVER! The whole..mere bacche *sob, sob sob* and fluttering eyelashes like I'm so cute..ugh..spare me..Rajeev/Marzi are too nice for her..somebody bring back Remo to put her in her place.

She was just as bad in DID 2 Sho..the whole telling Binny/Dharmesh aapne meri naak uchi kardi every single time regardless of how good/bad the performance was..anybody dares to say they weren't good she'd start crying and getting upset..For everybody else, expecially Shakti, aapka attempt acha tha..and some other mistake like prop wasn't used well..and I love you..Wacko 

How rude was she to Terence when he said you didn't use the prop well? Go up on stage and show me how you use it! Like W*H..So happy when Remo gave it back to her ROFL

Anyways..I hope she wins this season so she's more bearable in DID 3 LOL

Ok backLOL

I see DID double as a whole new show like DID LM. I would be mad if they replaced remo terrence in actual DID 3 or something, otherwise i m fine lol. But yeah i miss them . I don't even get to see terrence cuz i don't have the channel he's on =(

I was new to DID 2, so didn't really notice muchLOL At the end i m just glad shakti won Tongue But this season geeta's unbearable. Like last episode, rahul-roza did an act on wheel chair & geeta started crying right after the performance. She was like "ohhh u guys r so young, i will never wish for something like this to happen to you, i m so attached to you". I was like W*F, they were ACTING geeta for god sake, why would she talk like this to some 16 year old kids. An then the next thing you know is she included everybody in her top 8 list except for rahul-roza. If she was so attached to them, why did she ditch them at the last minute?Sleepy

ROFL really? i don't remember. What did remo tell her?LOL Yeah marzi & rajeev are two sweet, specially rajeev. Mithunda's always being unfair to him but he's so calm about it.

Nahinnnn cho i like geeta's team but marzi has the strongest people, so i hope one of them winLOL

chocolover89

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
hellooooooo 
guyssss

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Ok backLOL

I see DID double as a whole new show like DID LM. I would be mad if they replaced remo terrence in actual DID 3 or something, otherwise i m fine lol. But yeah i miss them . I don't even get to see terrence cuz i don't have the channel he's on =(

I was new to DID 2, so didn't really notice muchLOL At the end i m just glad shakti won Tongue But this season geeta's unbearable. Like last episode, rahul-roza did an act on wheel chair & geeta started crying right after the performance. She was like "ohhh u guys r so young, i will never wish for something like this to happen to you, i m so attached to you". I was like W*F, they were ACTING geeta for god sake, why would she talk like this to some 16 year old kids. An then the next thing you know is she included everybody in her top 8 list except for rahul-roza. If she was so attached to them, why did she ditch them at the last minute?Sleepy

ROFL really? i don't remember. What did remo tell her?LOL Yeah marzi & rajeev are two sweet, specially rajeev. Mithunda's always being unfair to him but he's so calm about it.

Nahinnnn cho i like geeta's team but marzi has the strongest people, so i hope one of them winLOL

Oops messed up..lol
Yea I know what you mean..DID Doubles is just a spin-off on DID par I miss them you know? I don't get Colors either so can't see Terence :(

Hhehehe Geeta's always been a crying,whiny person..even in season 1. But then I felt bad for her because she was losing all her contestants..in season 2..though, man she'd come with an agenda..she finally thought with Dharmesh she could win..did you see the murderous look on her face when Shakti won? ROFL  But I was so happy Shakti won..she deserved it more than Dharmesh IMO..even though I think there's politics involved there..LOL Geeta can be very sweet during auditions but once the competition starts, the claws and tears come out LOL

Oh she's very two-faced like that. Its maha annoying..Dada loves her LOL
Rajeev is very sweet and calm...I love that about him! Marzi with his Hindi fumbling is funny LOL

When someone from GKG (prolly Dharmesh) performed with some prop, Terence said the prop could have been used better. She was so pissed off and asked him to go on stage and use it better. Some episodes later, Remo used a prop and she told Remo he could have used it better..Remo said I won't ask Geeta to go up on stage and use it better..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Not to mention how she used to copy Remo/Terence's choreographies for her gang and then came up with some lame-o reason to defend herself LOL

Terence is too much of a gentleman to say anything to Geeta..and she takes advantage of that. While Remo is a no-nonsense guy..he'll take her crap only to certain extent before giving it back to her LOL

Oh I forgot..you asked me about Terence bashing..well same old same old that's been going on since season 2 LOL Same people..he's not even part of it and they're bashing him 24/7...LOL 

Edited by chocolover89 - 21 February 2011 at 6:23pm

.shona.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
wow
u guys talk a lot

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hahahah..Sania I just realized that my post was very long..bechari sho length dekh khar bhag gayi hogi Tongue ROFLROFL 

Btw the JDJ forum is entertaining..some statements are clearly delusional..bas isse zyada I won't say..too many stalkers here ji..LOL 

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Hahahah..Sania I just realized that my post was very long..bechari sho length dekh khar bhag gayi hogi Tongue ROFLROFL 

Btw the JDJ forum is entertaining..some statements are clearly delusional..bas isse zyada I won't say..too many stalkers here ji..LOL 
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top