Chat Clubs

~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 107

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
SRJMB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
What's up with the JDJ forum? SO much hate for Ankita? Was it only me who thought she was better than Mahi and Ragini both? Confused

And whats all this stupidity about Sushant quitting JDJ because Ankita is out and that he's faking his injury? Do people think he's a fool? Whats he gonna get out of all this? Confused LOL Amazing logic here..LOL

Edited by chocolover89 - 21 February 2011 at 4:15pm

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

What's up with the JDJ forum? SO much hate for Ankita? Was it only me who thought she was better than Mahi and Ragini both? Confused

we have stalkers so i m not gonna say muchLOL
yeah i agree mahi deserved to go before ragini & ankita, then ragini, then prolly ankita. JDJ is really fixed big time, but i m not surprised.
BTW, i thought i wud see u in tht forum a lot but i dnt LOL

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

yeah i agree mahi deserved to go before ragini & ankita, then ragini, then prolly ankita. JDJ is really fixed big time, but i m not surprised.
Hhehe PM me then Tongue

JDJ is always fixed..but its quite obvious this time! LOL

You know I did too..par because of college I kept missing episodes..and I would catch them in the repeat times but I'd always be late so didn't participate much..I just would read the updates..aaj time mila to was reading a few topics..it's crazy! It's a good thing I didn't particpate much..I don't have enough patience to go through all this again..DID forum se I got more than enough dance drama..season 1 and 2 both..

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Hhehe PM me then Tongue

JDJ is always fixed..but its quite obvious this time! LOL

You know I did too..par because of college I kept missing episodes..and I would catch them in the repeat times but I'd always be late so didn't participate much..I just would read the updates..aaj time mila to was reading a few topics..it's crazy! It's a good thing I didn't particpate much..I don't have enough patience to go through all this again..DID forum se I got more than enough dance drama..season 1 and 2 both..

happens with all forums i guess. First i was sad but now i m happy both sushant & ankita arent in JDJ anymore, they seriously don't deserve to be treated like this. Like they brought ankita back for trps purpose for sure & then eliminated her again when she really didnt deserve to go before mahi atleast. Oh well.
Do u watch DID doubles?

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

You know what..I always had a feeling Sushant wouldn't win. They were gonna give him most consistent and have either Yana/Chang win.

Ankita, I honestly felt, they kept her in solely because of TRP's guaranteed by Sushita..and sadly people never saw more than that for her..just Sushita stuff and the "attitude" problems highlighted by Mahi's mimicry and stuff..but she is a good dancer! Very graceful..

Mahi is surving because of channel politics and her large fan base. Sushita's votes get divided, while Mahi's don't, plus Mahi is very cute and bubbly so people will vote for her personality..

But chalo good they're out of the madhouse..forum pe bhi everyone will be happy. And after Salman wins, there will be a huge party..

I watch Doubles here and there..if I'm home and it's on..I'll watch..I still don't know all the people LOL Geeta's bugging me to no end though..and forum pe Terence bashing irritaes me..I've had enough from DID 2 and LM..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

You know what..I always had a feeling Sushant wouldn't win. They were gonna give him most consistent and have either Yana/Chang win.

Ankita, I honestly felt, they kept her in solely because of TRP's guaranteed by Sushita..and sadly people never saw more than that for her..just Sushita stuff and the "attitude" problems highlighted by Mahi's mimicry and stuff..but she is a good dancer! Very graceful..

Mahi is surving because of channel politics and her large fan base. Sushita's votes get divided, while Mahi's don't, plus Mahi is very cute and bubbly so people will vote for her personality..

But chalo good they're out of the madhouse..forum pe bhi everyone will be happy. And after Salman wins, there will be a huge party..

I watch Doubles here and there..if I'm home and it's on..I'll watch..I still don't know all the people LOL Geeta's bugging me to no end though..and forum pe Terence bashing irritaes me..I've had enough from DID 2 and LM..

Blah i always lose interest in JDJ anyway...i don't know why but JDJ always gets boring for me in the middleLOL With sushita leaving, don't think i will be watching anymore. It's always NB & DID that i always stick to very end, specially DID.

OMG geeta cries like NO TOMORROW! I have nothing against emotional people but geeta's an extreme case. It's so annoying. She wasn't like this in DID 2 & i m glad she wasn't there in DID LM! Phew. TL gets bashed? i m not very active in tht forum lol. Out of all the masters, i love marzi the most! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top