Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 4)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 13747

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
srry for disappearing so many times, i m on a hating spree for sum1 rite nowROFL

btw i found out we have stalkers for our ccROFL

yeah once u start, u will keep thinking i will stop now but u keep on going going & u finish one drama in like 2 or 3 daysLOL

I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD INCEPTION! <3 the best movie i have ever seen lol i still cant forget the feeling i got in the theatre...unforgettable :)
& yes i watched social network =D I got confused in the middle cuz i dnt get business related stuff but i love all the actors performances.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Violet-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

srry for disappearing so many times, i m on a hating spree for sum1 rite nowROFL

btw i found out we have stalkers for our ccROFL

yeah once u start, u will keep thinking i will stop now but u keep on going going & u finish one drama in like 2 or 3 daysLOL

I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD INCEPTION! <3 the best movie i have ever seen lol i still cant forget the feeling i got in the theatre...unforgettable :)
& yes i watched social network =D I got confused in the middle cuz i dnt get business related stuff but i love all the actors performances.
I knowROFL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I still need to watch Inception LOL
Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Joined: 15 July 2005
Posts: 5536

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
So we have stalkers here as well. LOL Why are they wasting their time stalking private CCs, why not do something better with their life ? LOL  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Joined: 15 July 2005
Posts: 5536

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Sho bow, I loved inception. Its a masterpiece !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

So we have stalkers here as well. LOL Why are they wasting their time stalking private CCs, why not do something better with their life ? LOL  LOL
dont ask meROFL
chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 24493

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Lols sorry for disappearing!
 
More stalkers? LOL
 
Sho bow and Sweet-Violet bow I love Inception! What a brilliant movie by Nolan! Lols I adore Nolan too..have you guys seen the prestige? The music of Inception is amazing..love it!
 
Sania you should watch Inception soon! The DVD's out already..I'm sure you could find a good print online too..
 
I really liked the Social Network too though..very well-made movie, solid script, good performances...moves soo fast and the dialogues are super fast too! but I liked Inception more haha ..Mark Zuckenberg was so rude to his GF in the beginning! You don't need to study cuz you go to BU? Shocked I was just like..Oh no he didn't LOL
 
Wanna watch Tron now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 125770

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Lols sorry for disappearing!
 
More stalkers? LOL
 
Sho bow and Sweet-Violet bow I love Inception! What a brilliant movie by Nolan! Lols I adore Nolan too..have you guys seen the prestige? The music of Inception is amazing..love it!
 
Sania you should watch Inception soon! The DVD's out already..I'm sure you could find a good print online too..
 
I really liked the Social Network too though..very well-made movie, solid script, good performances...moves soo fast and the dialogues are super fast too! but I liked Inception more haha ..Mark Zuckenberg was so rude to his GF in the beginning! You don't need to study cuz you go to BU? Shocked I was just like..Oh no he didn't LOL
 
Wanna watch Tron now LOL
@bold: tel me abt it

ya i should..i m just being to lazy to go to store n to get it./..but i wil ..soon..LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 987   Views: 28966

Ishan. 987 28966 05 December 2011 at 6:23am by -Chotta-Don-
(*-.._The Crazy Bunch 2_..-*) *||Invite Only||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69

Author: ..-Jia-..   Replies: 544   Views: 13522

..-Jia-.. 544 13522 22 January 2011 at 10:25am by -Destiny-
DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1208   Views: 28036

ThatOneGuy 1208 28036 13 December 2010 at 9:24pm by Cutiepie Rani
Retro Remix CC 2-Invite only

Author: manzkaur   Replies: 3   Views: 564

manzkaur 3 564 08 November 2010 at 7:18am by roshaaan
All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1107   Views: 27144

-Veena- 1107 27144 30 October 2010 at 3:52am by Sweet Mermaid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index