Chat Clubs

~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 107

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
srry for disappearing so many times, i m on a hating spree for sum1 rite nowROFL

btw i found out we have stalkers for our ccROFL

yeah once u start, u will keep thinking i will stop now but u keep on going going & u finish one drama in like 2 or 3 daysLOL

I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD INCEPTION! <3 the best movie i have ever seen lol i still cant forget the feeling i got in the theatre...unforgettable :)
& yes i watched social network =D I got confused in the middle cuz i dnt get business related stuff but i love all the actors performances.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Violet-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

srry for disappearing so many times, i m on a hating spree for sum1 rite nowROFL

btw i found out we have stalkers for our ccROFL

yeah once u start, u will keep thinking i will stop now but u keep on going going & u finish one drama in like 2 or 3 daysLOL

I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD INCEPTION! <3 the best movie i have ever seen lol i still cant forget the feeling i got in the theatre...unforgettable :)
& yes i watched social network =D I got confused in the middle cuz i dnt get business related stuff but i love all the actors performances.
I knowROFL

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I still need to watch Inception LOL

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
So we have stalkers here as well. LOL Why are they wasting their time stalking private CCs, why not do something better with their life ? LOL  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Sho bow, I loved inception. Its a masterpiece !

.shona.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

So we have stalkers here as well. LOL Why are they wasting their time stalking private CCs, why not do something better with their life ? LOL  LOL
dont ask meROFL

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Lols sorry for disappearing!

More stalkers? LOL

Sho bow and Sweet-Violet bow I love Inception! What a brilliant movie by Nolan! Lols I adore Nolan too..have you guys seen the prestige? The music of Inception is amazing..love it!

Sania you should watch Inception soon! The DVD's out already..I'm sure you could find a good print online too..

I really liked the Social Network too though..very well-made movie, solid script, good performances...moves soo fast and the dialogues are super fast too! but I liked Inception more haha ..Mark Zuckenberg was so rude to his GF in the beginning! You don't need to study cuz you go to BU? Shocked I was just like..Oh no he didn't LOL

Wanna watch Tron now LOL

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Lols sorry for disappearing!

More stalkers? LOL

Sho bow and Sweet-Violet bow I love Inception! What a brilliant movie by Nolan! Lols I adore Nolan too..have you guys seen the prestige? The music of Inception is amazing..love it!

Sania you should watch Inception soon! The DVD's out already..I'm sure you could find a good print online too..

I really liked the Social Network too though..very well-made movie, solid script, good performances...moves soo fast and the dialogues are super fast too! but I liked Inception more haha ..Mark Zuckenberg was so rude to his GF in the beginning! You don't need to study cuz you go to BU? Shocked I was just like..Oh no he didn't LOL

Wanna watch Tron now LOL
@bold: tel me abt it

ya i should..i m just being to lazy to go to store n to get it./..but i wil ..soon..LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top