Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~The World of Rainbows (Invite Only) CC#2~*~ (Page 23)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i hate writing tooAngry

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Writing is annoying..and history bores me LOL Thank god its over! LOLLOL
I love psychology though! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
this was the reason for fightAngry

srk.jpg

Shahrukh Khan, who always maintains golden silence about everything, has finally opened up to tell what he feels about his and Sallu recent fight.

Apparently SRK did not tease Sallu about Aishwarya Rai, it was Sallu who asked the King Khan to star in his upcoming home production Main aur MRs Khanna but SRK politely refused as he had no dates 'coz he had already committed them to Vivek Vaswani's Dulha Mil Gaya.

Salman Khan felt miffed 'coz when SRK asked him to do a cameo in his home production OSO, Sallu agreed to it without blinking an eyelid, but SRK did not do the same which lead to the fight.

SRK who has been quiet for a long time is reportedly unwell as he had a back injury while shooting for Billoo Barber.

When quizzed about his fight with Salman he said, "I've nothing much to say on the issue than what has already been written. I have too much work to finish."

Well now we at least know the truth behind the big Khan fight.

turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Dunno why they exactly fought Sania..there are a lot of stories and only Sallu and SRK really know what happened..all I know is that both need to grow up and behave like the 45-year olds they are...

and Sallu needs to stop with the digs on SRK in every interview..like SRK used to call me "sir"..

-SalShah4eva-

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Wow. Some people never cease to amaze me !!

Few girls are celebrating on Parul being size zero, when she isn't ! Do they even know what's size zero and how horrible they look ?? Parul is slim, not thin, lol ! 
Crazy girls..really !
& I guess these were the same girls who went on and on about how Sara looks so disgusting with that stick figure of hers ! Jeeezzzz...I am no fan of Sara, but c'mon, don't be so biased either ! This sucks.
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Dunno why they exactly fought Sania..there are a lot of stories and only Sallu and SRK really know what happened..all I know is that both need to grow up and behave like the 45-year olds they are...

and Sallu needs to stop with the digs on SRK in every interview..like SRK used to call me "sir"..

It's the same with every Bolly actor/actress. All are backbiting idiots ! They are in there, competing with each other. Naturally, genuine friendships wouldn't exist. It's a horrible field, really. The glam, fame and all is fine, but it's more of a curse than a blessing.

Edited by Ashrozia - 28 February 2011 at 4:35am
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

It's the same with every Bolly actor/actress. All are backbiting idiots ! They are in there, competing with each other. Naturally, genuine friendships wouldn't exist. It's a horrible field, really. The glam, fame and all is fine, but it's more of a curse than a blessing.
Very true! They all talk trash about each other..and there is no such thing as a real friendship anymore..actually some can be friends..as long as they're not in actual competition with each other like Kareena and Amrita Arora..

About the size zero stuff, how can anybody actually celebrate that like its a good thing? Ouch

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

I know yaar..
but SRK..said sorry too,n he forgot..now too
but uff salu
dont know whats wrong with him

@bold: reallly

Go to top