ajmeri thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

in this fourm who has AB-ve blood group .... I have same blood group as Maan .. i have AB -ve ..... i want to donate my blood to Maan and save his life because Geet show is nothing without Maan Singh Khurana .... I am going to help Maan and Geet by donating my blood to Maan....please we need save Maan's life...... please all the members of this fourm we need your help in anyway possible we can get .....and thank you in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! lucky u. jaldi blood donate karo dear. We can get back our MSK asap.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chelsha

Oh! lucky u. jaldi blood donate karo dear. We can get back our MSK asap.

now our hopes r on u as me is o+
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

now our hopes r on u as me is o+

sanjh, me too O+...........:) same pinch.......:)
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG,Sanjh
Minimum 100 posts a day. Do u've a PC or a magic wand? Amazing! Not only quantity, but also quality in all ur posts. Hats off to u my friend.
@ sorry Ajmeri, I used ur thread to appreciate my friend. Kya karun? yeh mera dil mantha hi nahi.
Hamesha manmaani karthi hai. So bear with me dear.Edited by Chelsha - 13 years ago
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajmeri

in this fourm who has AB-ve blood group .... I have same blood group as Maan .. i have AB -ve ..... i want to donate my blood to Maan and save his life because Geet show is nothing without Maan Singh Khurana .... I am going to help Maan and Geet by donating my blood to Maan....please we need save Maan's life...... please all the members of this fourm we need your help in anyway possible we can get .....and thank you in advance

As far as i know (was a science student), people who are AB  BG, they can have any group, i mean, "O" group can donate everyone and AB can accept from everyone.....So i think we all can donate MAAN
ajmeri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

OMG,Sanjh
Minimum 100 posts a day. Do u've a PC or a magic wand? Amazing! Not only quantity, but also quality in all ur posts. Hats off to u my friend.
@ sorry Ajmeri, I used ur thread to appreciate my friend. Kya karun? yeh mera dil mantha hi nahi.
Hamesha manmaani karthi hai. So bear with me dear.

its ok if you used my thread to Appreciate your friends ..... and yes do what your heart tells you to do ... issi bahane mera thread se koi to aacha kaam hua .... 😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think the CVs made the biggest blunder ever, AB being it negative is a rare to find, but it can get blood from many blood grps, it has both proteins.....
No wonder, the CVs keep showing stupid medicial blunders, earlier with the choice between baby and mom and now this, so stupid.......

AB negative has both proteins A and B, it can get......

0 negative
A negative
B negative
And AB negative

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

I think the CVs made the biggest blunder ever, AB being it negative is a rare to find, but it can get blood from many blood grps, it has both proteins.....

No wonder, the CVs keep showing stupid medicial blunders, earlier with the choice between baby and mom and now this, so stupid.......

AB negative has both proteins A and B, it can get......

0 negative
A negative
B negative
And AB negative

exactly.......😆, its easy that way ,problem tu tab hoti  jab O negative hota..🥱
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

exactly.......😆, its easy that way ,problem tu tab hoti  jab O negative hota..🥱

Exactly 😆