Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

JAYA demands Best Actress Award for AISHWARYA (Page 15)

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
if this is true.. its disgusting.. what does she think

u know they should make thei family awards.. called bachchan choice awards

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

definitely!!!!

every year shes ranting and ranting about awards gosh do they always have to win?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusu

one stupd article and the whole world junps on the anti bachchan/anti ash bandwagon
how do we even know that what this loser wrotes- complete with oh so obvious hints is the actual truth

he very boldly claimed that hrithik would atted all ceremonies this year, would dance at atleast two and pick up awards of  filmfare and stardust
what happened- he didnt attend all, he picked up oly stardust and he didnt dance at any ceremony

ash picked up her fair share of awards this yr without jaya doing something so obvious

Exactly! People don't know how far this is true, yet there is a sudden backlash against the Bachchans over it, it's like some are just waiting to display their dislike toward the Bachchans.
And really now, if they were buying awards Abhi would have received a couple of Best Actor awards by now!

Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 19 February 2011 at 6:38am
Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
like i said if this is true.. then what does jaya think..
aishwarya is the only actress no.. there are fare many better then her..
sorry about this

and dont kill me..
maybe coz of this atitude of jaya ..Big B went to rekhaConfused 

btw i luv ur srk and madhuri siggy

Originally posted by ruky786

definitely!!!!
every year shes ranting and ranting about awards gosh do they always have to win?Angry

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 19 February 2011 at 6:41am

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

like i said if this is true.. then what does jaya think..
aishwarya is the only actress no.. there are fare many better then her..
sorry about this

and dont kill me..
maybe coz of this atitude of jaya ..Big B went to rekhaConfused 

Originally posted by ruky786

definitely!!!!

Ooh no I COMPLETELY AGREE with you because there are many better actresses than Aish I agreeLOL

ROFL well he probably did a bhagam bhag to Rekha!!!!

Salyanka

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

one stupd article and the whole world junps on the anti bachchan/anti ash bandwagon
how do we even know that what this loser wrotes- complete with oh so obvious hints is the actual truth

he very boldly claimed that hrithik would atted all ceremonies this year, would dance at atleast two and pick up awards of  filmfare and stardust
what happened- he didnt attend all, he picked up oly stardust and he didnt dance at any ceremony

ash picked up her fair share of awards this yr without jaya doing something so obvious

Exactly! People don't know how far this is true, yet there is a sudden backlash against the Bachchans over it, it's like some are just waiting to display their dislike toward the Bachchans.
And really now, if they were buying awards Abhi would have received a couple of Best Actor awards by now!

I am not even commenting on this thread. I know whatever you say Bachchancs are most hated people. They just get bashed for everything.

Ajay said the same things about the awards. He was clear that all these actors who attend the awards or dances at the awards they get awarded. The authority themselvse tell them "you come and we will give you awards".

That means all these dances by actresses was to get the awards and many of theim did get it which left us with W*F.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1bamboocopter

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

I am not even commenting on this thread. I know whatever you say Bachchancs are most hated people. They just get bashed for everything.

Ajay said the same things about the awards. He was clear that all these actors who attend the awards or dances at the awards they get awarded. The authority themselvse tell them "you come and we will give you awards".

That means all these dances by actresses was to get the awards and many of theim did get it which left us with W*F.

Exactly I noticed that too on this forum. It seems like any article relating to something negative about them starts a Bachchan bashing topic. The one disappointing thing on this forum.
-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I don't think it's only bachan's who gets bashed here! 

Look around, Katrina, Kareena, Priyanka and Ranbir is the most targeted one over here but we still continue discussing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2Salyankaruky786

Go to top