Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Promo - Tasha will reunite next week (Page 17)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Of course, we all love teddies...especially if that teddy is DLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever*dewdrop~pearl*-Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by nureat01

Funny though, they always hug amidst danger and enemies....First time near the temple, Second time at Anna's den, and this, I think, is the third time)...

LOL yeah they never hug under any sort of calm circumstances....it's always in some sort of danger or highly charged situation....I guess that is what makes each hug of theirs so EPICDay Dreaming.....I think it's cuz danger or fear of losing each other is what brings out that strong passionate core of their love for each other the most.....have to say the LTL ppl show that really well and ofcourse MR/MV emote that so SUPERBLY.

When they are calm, they are too shy to even stare at each other, forget about hugs LOL.....I remember couple of times when Dutta blushes when Nakku stares at him Day Dreaming.....only something aggressive like this can bring out that guts in him LOL.....and anyways, Dutta has took initiative and hugged Nakku just once (in Anna's den), remaining it was Nakku who took initiative LOL.....and one more common aspect of Nakku hugging Dutta in both the circumstances was (in jungle and in here), she aggressively pulls him down and hugs him tightly LOL....Damnn I just love it Day Dreaming! In hug department I think Nakku has been better and more 'daring' than Dutta BHAO WinkLOL!

hey Appu...
Nakku is definitely the far likely contender to give more hugs...if left to Dutta, we will only have wrist catching scenesLOL
She has to pull him down...he is so tall and she is so tiny...she was literally hanging on his neckLOL Like a kid was hugging a giant sized teddy bearLOL
And another thought that after Anna's den it was kind of role reversal...
At Anna's den Dutta hugged Nakku, in here she Hugged him. In Anna's den, Dutta had come to take Nakku home, and in here  Nakku had come to take Dutta home. Then, Kala had tried to stop Dutta from going to save Nakku, now, Kala has tried to stop Nakku to save Dutta (although then she released Nakku to get the whereabouts of Dutta)...Dont know if it makes sense,,. the hug seems to have gone in my headLOL

@ blue - That sounds really funny LOL!

@ red - Ofcourse that makes a lot of sense Tongue! I agree with your role-reversal point. Last time it was Nakku who was helpless and Dutta came to save her, and this time its Dutta who is helpless and Nakku comes to save him. Btw you missed one more point Wink - Last time Nakku's 'izzat' was in danger from Anna, and this time Dutta's 'izzat' is at risk with Seema ROFLROFLROFL! Like how Dutta-Anna fought like lions and finally Dutta saved Nakku, just imagine a cat-fight between Nakku-Seema with the exact same fight sequence
ROFLROFLROFL!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalVampgirldivya17-7Nimmi.sasha_1Pooja_219-Srushti--Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Ya... but the wooing thing is likely to be postponed as we have the trio (Kala-chaskar-Suds) and the chhipkali looming their heads....Romance kaise hoga??? but am sure, CVs will surprise us and will find a way out...oh the shart sceneBlushing....*it is hot in here*LOL

Blushing  Go to youtube girl, I tend to pop over to go to Dutta dreamland. LOL

Neetu... I have the epi downloaded on my PC....Embarrassed... just switch on and you get transported to TashalandLOL

Wow 'Tashaland' sounds so good Day Dreaming, even better than some 'Wonderland' LOL!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl-Srushti--Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Ya... but the wooing thing is likely to be postponed as we have the trio (Kala-chaskar-Suds) and the chhipkali looming their heads....Romance kaise hoga??? but am sure, CVs will surprise us and will find a way out...oh the shart sceneBlushing....*it is hot in here*LOL

Blushing  Go to youtube girl, I tend to pop over to go to Dutta dreamland. LOL

Neetu... I have the epi downloaded on my PC....Embarrassed... just switch on and you get transported to TashalandLOL

Embarrassed  Dutta ki deewani, mujhse ek kadam aga! LOL

Arre yaha to deewani's ki race lagti hai.LOL..But am more a Tasha or rather a Batasha fan...Embarrassed
And there are some beautiful scenes that I love to keep in my pc...the legendary kali mitti wala scene, karanji wala, haldiwala, jungle scenes, the shart wala, the 'tu meri zindagi hai'Day Dreaming... I love to watch them time and againLOL

@ blue - Ditto LOL! Even those are my fav set of scenes, and have already watched it countless no. of times LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti--Huma-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks so much for sharing..Smile just when i was watching it on YT, it came on TV too.. finally a promo and at the right time.. and it is nothing less than just one word.. beautiful..Day Dreaming the voice over added to the beauty of the whole thing..
it may or may not be the actual scene..it might also be a teaser..highlighting that DN will meet..and will be attacked by the goons [maybe sent by kala] and how dutta confronts them..
but whatever it is, this one scene bought out their emotions so well.. nakku feeling so overwhelmed.. and how she runs and pulls him to hug..[i was remembering how in anna's den dutta does the same..] all her longing and waiting was poured out.. and dutta feeling so happy and content..all his duttaish mannerisms just gets so highlighted in the company of nakku.. his holding the sword and his expression of anger.. these were the things i was missing quiet a bit for sometime now..
once again i am feeling proud to be part of this epic love story...Day Dreaming

After a lot of thought I agree with the bit in bold. This should be specially shot promo indicating the reunion admidst danger. There can be no other explaination to the black kurta.

Hmm but would they show a teaser in the precap Confused?! Promos, I know they keep showing teasers, but I'm doubtful whether they would do that in a precap. But ya, the black kurta thingy is also a mystery Confused.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 20 February 2011 at 4:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl-Srushti--Huma-MrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Of course, we all love teddies...especially if that teddy is DLOL

D is also very cute like a teddy yaar Embarrassed. But poor D, he was caught off-guard by Nakku LOL. He dint even realise when he was struck by that mighty hug LOL! But definitely it must have been the BEST surprise he must have got in his entire life WinkEmbarrassed.

LoveMishalneets_ltl-Srushti--Huma-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks so much for sharing..Smile just when i was watching it on YT, it came on TV too.. finally a promo and at the right time.. and it is nothing less than just one word.. beautiful..Day Dreaming the voice over added to the beauty of the whole thing..
it may or may not be the actual scene..it might also be a teaser..highlighting that DN will meet..and will be attacked by the goons [maybe sent by kala] and how dutta confronts them..
but whatever it is, this one scene bought out their emotions so well.. nakku feeling so overwhelmed.. and how she runs and pulls him to hug..[i was remembering how in anna's den dutta does the same..] all her longing and waiting was poured out.. and dutta feeling so happy and content..all his duttaish mannerisms just gets so highlighted in the company of nakku.. his holding the sword and his expression of anger.. these were the things i was missing quiet a bit for sometime now..
once again i am feeling proud to be part of this epic love story...Day Dreaming

After a lot of thought I agree with the bit in bold. This should be specially shot promo indicating the reunion admidst danger. There can be no other explaination to the black kurta.

Hmm but would they show a teaser in the precap Confused?! Promos, I know they keep showing teasers, but I'm doubtful whether they would do that in a precap. But ya, the black kurta thingy is also a mystery Confused.

All promos since the FR have been specially shot. So this most prolly is. I guess all of us got confused as they showed it as a precap.
Btw I finally saw the promo live on Colors which confused me...Tasha seem to have lot of crowd in the BG. Would they have that in a specially shot promo?

Pooja_219-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking-Huma-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

hey Appu...
Nakku is definitely the far likely contender to give more hugs...if left to Dutta, we will only have wrist catching scenesLOL
She has to pull him down...he is so tall and she is so tiny...she was literally hanging on his neckLOL Like a kid was hugging a giant sized teddy bearLOL
And another thought that after Anna's den it was kind of role reversal...
At Anna's den Dutta hugged Nakku, in here she Hugged him. In Anna's den, Dutta had come to take Nakku home, and in here  Nakku had come to take Dutta home. Then, Kala had tried to stop Dutta from going to save Nakku, now, Kala has tried to stop Nakku to save Dutta (although then she released Nakku to get the whereabouts of Dutta)...Dont know if it makes sense,,. the hug seems to have gone in my headLOL

@ blue - That sounds really funny LOL!

@ red - Ofcourse that makes a lot of sense Tongue! I agree with your role-reversal point. Last time it was Nakku who was helpless and Dutta came to save her, and this time its Dutta who is helpless and Nakku comes to save him. Btw you missed one more point Wink - Last time Nakku's 'izzat' was in danger from Anna, and this time Dutta's 'izzat' is at risk with Seema ROFLROFLROFL! Like how Dutta-Anna fought like lions and finally Dutta saved Nakku, just imagine a cat-fight between Nakku-Seema with the exact same fight sequence
ROFLROFLROFL!

@purpleROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...How could I have missed that....That scene where he clutched at his kurta's collar, how could I have forgotten that...ROFLROFL Seema the chhipkali ...and Nakku the sherni...no match at all...LOL no.. I just want Seema to go and drown herself in the near by river...her purpose is over..Tasha have met...she needs to disappear in thin airLOL

@ blue - Ditto LOL! Even those are my fav set of scenes, and have already watched it countless no. of times LOL!

Me too... have lost the number of times I have watched and am never satisfied....TashalandDay Dreaming

Wow 'Tashaland' sounds so good Day Dreaming, even better than some 'Wonderland' LOL!

Srushti in Tashaland...better title than 'Alice in Wonderland', ain't it?Wink

Edited by -Srushti- - 20 February 2011 at 7:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Go to top