Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ maaneet ff THREAD 8 PT 70 PG 142 27FEB (Page 23)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
very beautifully written....!!

thanks dear for ur concept....!!!

mushki...pls update yaar...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
awesome part shruti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutimuskanp

bobbydoll Goldie
bobbydoll
bobbydoll

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
muski pls update next part yaar

muskanp

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
That was lovely shrutiClap muskan waiting for the update yaar,

smj1977.shrutimuskanp

neetiporwal Senior Member
neetiporwal
neetiporwal

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
lovely part SHRUTI
update muskan

smj1977.shrutimuskanp

ksasi IF-Rockerz
ksasi
ksasi

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
nice part.
so who is this rimi?

muskanp

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
well this is nice...

pls muski, inko milao...pls Cry

-maankimishti-muskanp

-maankimishti- IF-Dazzler
-maankimishti-
-maankimishti-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

THANXS A LOT SHRUTI...
VERY MUCH POSSIBLE AFTER PART 64..
JUST FOR FUN READ ON...
THANXS...AGAIN TO SMJ1977
SINCE MUSKAN DIDN'T UPDATE...THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE SOME FUN LIKE THIS
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by smj1977

so as this thread concludes I will write what I felt
pls muskan don't mind
I can't help myselfLOL

feeling her so close he could feel himself hard just the way he did when he was around his wify. An urge long forgotten.. long gone, he thought it would never happen again, was setting in him exactly the way it did. Hating himself.. he pushed the curls behind & held her hair & tilted her head backward in anger. She opened her eyes instantly feeling the pain in his grip.. but something she didn't mind.. she cherished even this. His lips were inches away from hers...his breath fanning her lips... her scent intoxicating him...tum us din kyun royee thi?
A tear threatened to fall from corner of her eyes.. he instantly kissed it away.. feel of his lips again was the most beautiful thing she thought.
His grip getting harder now - kyun choda mera haat
she didn't know he would ask her that.. she was not prepared for that..

she was at wars, not able to understand what was going on; the only thing she understood was that he was in pain and the root cause of his pain was she; but what has she done to give him pain, to irritate him what?
he asked her to go to London and as per his wish she spent her last 5 yrs away from him; she waited for him to call her in holidays but he never did, he wanted her to come only after 5 yrs after she completes her degree; she did every thing as he wished her to do; she never questions him never, how can she? whatever he does is as oer her wish, and thia sending her away was her papaji's wish which he fulfilled; and today also when he decided to get engaged with that girl I did not question him because I know that no one can take my place in his heart I am his soul, I would not have interferred in his life in which he looked content if my Mangalsutra had not broken
she came out of her thoughts when Maan tightened his grip on her again asking "Kyo choda mera Haath"
I just did know what to say, but as he insisted again and never go against his wish I said "Haath hi to choda Saath to nahin choda"
he jerked my hand and pushed me hard against the wall, I lost my foot and was about to fall when his strong arms encircled my waist and saved me from falling, when I opened my eyes feeling myself safe in his arms I found him staring at me.
he then asked "tum kaun ho"
I looked at him in wonder and thought Jaano your Geet but checked my self from spilling the beans
just then Adi interrupted " sir...rr..r she is your personal associate.... Me... ee...t Kh...ur..ana"
Maan shot him a fuming look, and then turned to face me " you come to my cabin with your resume and file, NOW"
he left and made his way to his cabin
Adi gave me a stern look as if thinking now those refrences for yours will not be able to save you
I took my file and went to his cabin, I knocked and asked for permission to enter composing my heart and mind
I entered the cabin to witness him lost in his thoughts, as soon as stepped furthur his gaze lingered on me making me remember all the times when I have been here, all those drooling sessions flashed in my mind, I felt shy, and wondered if circumstances had been different I would have just run to him and hugged him and I shied furthur
he was looking intently at me, and after a life time he asked "why are you blushing?"
I was again taken aback by his query, now what should I say, he is not recognising me; and his heart is caling me.
I did not as much as uttered a word and extended the file to him, he went through the file, Arjun has taken care about all that he will never know that these are false papers.
as he went through the papers he fumed and called therefrences stated in them and found nothing fishy everything was foolproof, he got angrier and angrier, he suddenly threw the file and came near me and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the cabin and pushed me out of the KC main enterance {the precap has to be accomodated LOL}
I did not ask him anything and just did what he wanted me to do I sat in the parking lot not knowing now what to do, I have to find some way to be near him I know something is wrong somewhere he is dieing inside I can't leave him like that once I find what his problem is will fix it up and leave without questioning him I know he loves me I can always read his breath his heartbeats he never needs words,
I saw his car standing in the car park, I sneaked in the back seat my slim form allowing me to hide, then I saw him coming, he snatched the keys from the driver and drove off, he turned back quite a few times as if sensing my presence, I held my breath, but he seemed to be at wars, finally holted in front of a pub and went in I followed him from a distance, keeping out of his way, he drank hard, he was pouring drink after drink then finally the bartender refused to serve him, he came out and tried to open his car, but he failed I came forward and took the keys from his hand, and called the cab
he looked at me with confusion I asked the driver to help me get him in the cab, he said "Khurana Mansion chalo"
I said " is halat mein ghar nahin jaavooge"
he looked at me in confusion "phir"
I gave the cab driver the address of gurgoan flat
and took him to the falt, I opened the flat with the key I had and took him inside.
I was shocked to see the condition of the flat all the walls were stained with blood I reealised his blood, I took him to the bedroom, removed his shoes, belt and coat and made him comfortable, and as I was about to leave he pulled me towards him and hugged me my heart was aching for this I was dying to feel him near my heart to be held by him a she always did,
he murmured "koi nahi karta mujhe se pyar.. aab woh bhi nahi karti..woh bhi nahi karti..woh bhi nahi karti..kitna badal gai hain woh......... ab woh meri Geet jaisi nahin hain......... woh koi aur hain"
I was shocked to hear this I had to know what he was saying I asked him "kaun badal jai hain"
he said "sab kahte hain ki woh Rimi Geet hai par mera yeh jo dil hain woh nahin manta, maine sab check kiya, woh uske jaisi hi dikhti hai kuch kuch, uska passport saare papers sab, aur Maa aur Dadi bhi use Geet kaheti hain par mera dil nahin manta, main kya karo" he sobbed bitterly hiding his face in my bossom
I were confused something was definately wrong and I will find that out but first I have to sooth him I said "karti hain..aapki Geet sirf aapse pyar karti hain..jab boh hain tho kisi aur kya zaroorat hain"
he nuzzled "nahi hain..boh ho tho kisi ki zarorat nahi...kisi ki zarorat nahi..aur mujhe koi nahi chahiya..mujhe sirf Geet chahiya..sirf Geet..par boh ahin kahan... kya tum meri Geet ho... bolo.... kyunki boh to meri Geet nahin hain... tum hona meri Geet...bolo.."
he fainted,
but even in his unconcious state he held my wrist tightly, I cuddled against him and he pulled me and rested his head on my chest encircling me in his arms he slept peacefully he was home their home with his little wifey.
DONT MINDLOL

wow wow wow beautiful , loved the end soooo much lovely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialssmj1977.shrutimuskanp

Go to top