Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Be.edgy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That was sooooooo beautiful!!! loved it!
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ooooooooooooo wat a sweet lovely paart really loved it they are remmebering their old times hope sson he gets 2 kno who is she srsly wanna c them 2gtder like b4
nd precap is no cooooments
madly in love with deewangi

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow his heart told him
already that his is Geet
fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
timepasskar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it... Wifey is leaving clues everywhere for hubby's mind to decipher and go running with his heart..let's see how long it takes for him to get there or how long the author decides to keep the deewana deewani from acknowledging the deewaangi... Can't wait for some more deewaangi...
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Sorry i could not comment for long as my exams were going on but i always pressed the like button.                                                               Nice update ............     Me happy happy dancing around          about precap----   HAi hai babaji aisa precap dogi toh ham ladkiyon se ek pura din kaise wait hoga.....                                                       But i know nothing of that sort is going to happen , but still desperately waiting for next part .............                   
Me greedy ... .... :-):-):-):-) 😃 Edited by 20tullip2000 - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mussssssssskaaaaaaaaaaannn...thanu so much for a cute update

geet kissed him just like the old days. they talked about old times so casually...every bit of the update was awesome...

and oh the precap..😉 😳 😍
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's time for maaneet to plan against rimmi...👍🏼
sadique137 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai mein marjawa.....next time onwards will wait for ur precap instead of update atleast hum ladkiyaan kuch bi soch sakte hain(kidding)....it was a sweet part..like i said precap padkar hum bohat kuch soch rahe the...hi..hi..hi....update soon before aur bhi chi .chi..khayaal comes in our mind....
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after a long time lovely scene
simply greattttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SoniRita thumbnail
hayeeeeeeeeeeee wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wat an update hayeeee old memories of small maneet came back in my mind awww n yayyy geet giving him many clues yayy hopeeeee maan gets it dat she is his wifey n den hayeee geet was kissing her madly lyk she always do yayyyyyyy n den der hug in last awwwwww do continue sooooon nowwww