Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Drabbles- AR No.57pg50 09/09 (Page 21)

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hasta Luego HB muah Xo

EDIT- meant to say, I need to go and make a timetable LOL and I simply went and said BYE LOOL

Edited by Hannah. - 18 December 2011 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
^ Have fun HB <3 muaaah! Ok so I just read all of them Embarrassed The first one is classic Armaano ROFL being his nautanki self :P just the way I lowe it :D The drabble reminded me of the instance when he kidnaps Rids and takes her to his house to confess his lowe <3 Second one was so dreamy Day Dreaming I could picture it so well haye :$ KaJen in shaadi ke khapde Blushing Last one was Hannah'ish and that just says it all ROFL it's a concept only you would think of LOL I wish he had given her her towel back :P All in all loved them all :D

Edited by Oblivion. - 20 July 2012 at 5:56pm
-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
YAY<3
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
OMG those were so cute Hannah I love youuu <3 

So adorable ,SO ARish. Loved each moment and the way you've written them. 
teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
With each drabble i love you more
nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Naked

"Bitch" he muttered looking at her toy with the flute of champagne; The amber colour liquid gyrated slowly and gracefully. She tugged the neckline of her modest cerulean halterneck dress and pasted her brilliant white smile as she spoke with her current admirer. She was clearly doing this just to piss him off and she was succeeding with every move she made; from her tucking her hair behind her ears to hitching her dress a little, pretending she was straightening it. Every meticulous move she played increased the rate at which his heart beat and the fury in his veins. She then leant forward and whispered something in the faceless man's ear causing him to choke on his drink and her to give her well trained highpitched laugh. That was it, he said to himself he wouldn't let her stupid behaviour get to him, but this, this really was the limit.

He stormed from the marbelled balcony down to the bottom of the stairs where she was standing. The faceless man was now kissing the back of her hand when Armaan got down. He tapped his Italian shoes on the floor gaining their attention. "Yes" said Mr Faceless, Armaan ignored him and walked straight behind Riddhima. "The way you're playing with that dress, do you intend on show casing a strip show Miss Riddhima Gupta?" he hissed in her ears. "Go away Armaan" she said nonchalantly. "Stop acting so jealous" "Is there anything you would like?" asked Mr Faceless, Armaan ignored him and Riddhima spoke "He was just leaving" trying to brush Armaan off. Armaan grabbed her wrist from the back which she uncerimoniously shrugged off. "Get off me Armaan, stop creating a scene" "Oh and your actions are a bubble of innocence" "Yes well, I'm sure your father would approve" she rebuttaled. "I should have known" he replied, looking at her with his steely grey eyes. "Well way to prove a point Miss Riddhima Gupta" he said coldly and walked off without another look, leaving Mr Faceless clueless and Riddhima with an even bigger crack in her already broken heart. "So where did we leave off?" "You were leaving" snapped Riddhima at the stranger.

It wasn't only Armaan who had been keeping an eye on Riddhima at the party. "Miss Gupta a word" asked Armaan's mother coolly. Riddhima at first was startled by the voice who called her, but composed herself and turned around to the lady and played her perfect smile. "Yes, Mrs Mallik" and so Armaans mother began, "I'm not a women who plays with her words, so let me get straight to the point. My son has given you his heart and I am aware that my husband, his father, hasn't exactly given his blessing to your relationship. But if you continue this s**tty act, then all of Armaans time convincing his father to accept your relationship with my Son will have gone to waste. So my advice, first apologize to Armaan and secondly fight this fight with him don't let my husband's words affect you so much that you break your relationship. A relationship is between two people and it seems like he's doing all the fighting. I'm a women myself, I know that you're probably confused, upset, angry etc but don't give up" she gave a warm smile and walked off, leaving Riddhima in deep thought.

HB I saw your video and didn't know how much Giu liked this song, so I'm gonna dedicate this to you both :) and babyG that VM you made left my mouth looking like this... :O :D I tried commenting from my phone but it wouldn't work :(

Edited by Hannah. - 19 December 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavs_gid03cutie13..Zahra..roshni_ANikhi.Rhea.KaJenbushrayouAltairaHaniyaaScatteredCastlepinky.padda-khaleesi--RabiaKSGKaJen-jiyaa_mgia.khanteenorchid-CandyFloss-mcdreamy.soundsofcedar

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Oh and also HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY PINK FONT <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khansoundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged