loved them...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Love the Way You Lie

"We'll just be a minute" he said to their guests as he stormed off towards her bedroom and she decked in her gold and pink sparkled sharara ran behind him.

He had cooled down when she tentatively opened the door. His face was a sea of calm, it was unnerving because she knew the that the sea was calm before an upcoming storm. He sat down on the seating near her window and she on the bed opposite him.

"You invited my mother and father to our engagement" and after an uncomfortable pause she replied "yes I did" leveling his tone. "Today was supposed to be one of the happiest days in our life" "It still is" she answered, he could feel his curtain of cool begin to drawback and she could feel his anger begin to boil "I shouted in front of our daughter today, I've never done that before Riddhima." "Armaan, she's one year's old, she'll forget" "That's not the point Riddhima" "Then what is Armaan because I'm getting fed up" "What was the one thing I asked you before we had Layla?" "You asked me not to ask about your parents when it was just about us, and I respected that, but Layla has a right to know her grandparents" he didn't know what to reply, but what she said next crumbled the last titch of self restraint that he had left "What were you scared that they would reject us because we had a bas***d child" "RIDDHIMA" he stood up and bellowed, "How dare you Riddhima" "Then what is it Armaan, you don't talk about them, you didn't want to get married before we had Layla and I get that because a child isn't a reason to get married. But Armaan now we are getting married, we are becoming a family then why all the secrecy? "Armaan you didn't let me seek their blessing when we had Layla, forget Layla I've never even met them up until last week. Why Armaan why?" She said frustrated throwing her arms in the air. "You wanna know why" he said cruelly "well then here it is. My father is a drug addict, my mother the scared bitch who would do anything for the lowlife scum. He would order and she'd dance to his tunes, when the pathetic excuse for a human being didn't even work to earn a single penny for the house. We as a family were financially unstable all my childhood." She didn't say anything she let him continue because this was the first time he was telling her about his.past. "I never told you Riddhima, but I had an older sister. She wasn't much older than me, just by a couple of years." "No" gasped Riddhima clamping her hand over her mouth" realising what he was about to say next "No Armaan, no" "Yes" he replied his voice now cold "Yes Riddhima, yes that bitch who is unfortunately my mother sold my sister, she sold her as a f**king prostitute" Riddhima was horrified, she took steps towards Armaan and pulled him towards her by the waist, "And you know what Riddhima, my sister was so disgusted by what was happening to her so she killed herself. She killed herself Riddhima" his eyes were wet as he dropped his head on her neck and she rubbed his back "And you know what Riddhima, they didn't even care she was dead, it was one less burden off their shoulder". She didn't know what to say so she whispered "I'm so sorry" into his chest and let him cry tears of anger, of loss, of pain, tears of angst which he bottled for years."

He lifted his head after a while and said one last thing "Riddhima this was why I didn't want to get married before I knew I was ready, because I had grown up learning that there was nothing beautiful about the institution of marriage. And let me say this one last time, those people have no right, none whatsoever to touch my daughter, forget touch, they have no right to even lay their eyes on Layla or for the matter you"

"Armaan, I promise they will never step foot into our lives again. I promise. Just give me a second ". She broke from his embrace, collected herself and fled from the bedroom to the living room where the sound of a slap ricocheted onto the walls of the house. "Get the f**k out of my house right now and out of our lives" his parents looked at her bewildered "GET OUT RIGHT NOW" she screamed.

Mind Heist

He was everywhere, every corner, every angle, every crevice, he flooded her mind. His hauntingly beautiful blue eyes filled her dreams when she slept at night and his husky voice plagued her thoughts during the day. She couldn't even close her eyes without thinking about him, he was etched under her eyelids. He was a beautiful dream but he was also her worst nightmare.

Lego House

"It's not a joke Riddhima. You're either in or you're out. There's no grey area" tears were pricking the back of her eyes and she commanded them not to fall. "I know Armaan, but I just can't do it anymore" "what do you mean you can't" "Riddhima we've been through this so many times, and everytime I'm the one who picks up the pieces, I'm the one who has to change, I'm the one who tells you he loves you and you simply throw it back on my face" "Armaan, I'm sorry" "Sorry is not enough Riddhima. Not this time. You crumple our relationship like it's paper and is to be thrown into the trash. Why do you do it Riddhima?" he asked exasperating. "Everytime we move one step forward and feel like we're getting somewhere, you take two steps back, I can't do this for the rest of my life " Riddhima forgot the tears which were about to fall and her fiery temper erupted "Rest of your life. We're 24 Armaan, we've still got time. And if you're that pissed off and feel you can't cope, and this relationship is such a burden then I'm leaving" she herself couldn't believe that she had just said that. His face had gone pale, every fibre in his body had frozen. Somehow he managed to find his voice and spoke looking directly in her eyes, his steely gaze freezing her every cell. "If that's what you want, then goodbye Riddhima" without a second glance he walked away. Those damn bitter tears decided to finally fall free from her eyes. Their conversation from when they were getting serious in their relationship kept ringing in her ears, he was drunk and they'd gone to a party, he had opened up to her and said "please don't leave Riddhima, everybody leaves."

NO LIE, MY IPOD IS FILLLED WITH ANGSTY SAD DEPRESSING SONGS ahaha xD! That's why most drabbles are meh sad... I should get some more happy music LOOL!!

Edited by Hannah. - 15 December 2011 at 9:50am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavs_gid03ahensevenStupidcupid1234Nikhi.Rhea.KaJenroshni_AAltairabushrayoupinksscutiepreetHaniyaa-RabiaKSGKaJen-pinky.padda-khaleesi-teenorchid-CandyFloss-

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ILY PERIOD!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

HBBB <3 first off the previous drabbles were love! I wish I wish with all my heart that you write ffs on them all ROFL *I know I know getting carried away :$* I am glad the two you posted today were both happies LOOOL I WAS JUST SAYING IN TODAY'S UPDATE I NEED TO GET MORE HAPPY MUSIC ON MY IPOD LOOOL!! :$ my fav part was - 

"I don't know if you knowing my menstrual cycle is supposed to be romantic or embaressing" she said with her cheeks tinting a faint pink. "Who cares" he replied with an impish smile and sat her on his lap pulling her in for a deep kiss.

oh how I love them Day Dreaming
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
God I love you Hannah <3 This is amazing, even though the parts were sad, all of them manage to make me be in awe of how you write. The first one was really sad, but extremely touching. Loved Armaan's outburst and Riddhima's support to him. 

The third one was what I have deciphered from AR's relation from DMG. Armaan has always been the one to pick every loose end of his relation with Riddhima, who was always the reason of weakness in their relation.

I loved all your drabbles so much and like Saru I hope we could read a story ahead on each of them. 
bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
oh man... that is some heavy depressing writing!! I definitely need a pick me up now! 

Loved them.. seriously well written. I need a happy ending for each one of those!! 

every time you write ANYTHING you portray such strong emotions... completely leave me speechless! 
jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
nice part 
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
ILY.

Go to top