Drabbles- AR No.57pg50 09/09 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
I love your drabbles Hannah. Period. Oh, and I'll reply to your PM soon, on through my phone at the mo! <3
That was beautifully written Hannah :| and it made me tear up :( AHH I need to suggest some happy songs if I can :P 
That was very well penned, Hannah. I loved it. and oh, you should actually try some happy ones. :P er, i wanted to suggest it to you from a long time now,Waiting for the end by Linkin Park. It is a sad one though, but i would love to read your version of it. Toodles. :) 

Hannah! Loving the drabbles <3 I loved the latest one, it was beautifully sad! :|

Song suggestions? I'll drop in when I can think of something :D

xoxo
Aanya

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
p.s Garima this ones for you <3  :) However, the storyline for this Drabble was actually as dry as a bean. But girl, the lyrics to that song are so freakin apt for the track at the time!!
I haven't had the chance to say this for a very long time now - "Yay! I'm first! Reserved!"

Basically, I'm currently working on my catch up plan with these Drabbles...I read 5 yesterday (my comments are currently on an MS document). But I have like another 16 to read... I'll be back.

Edited
Drabble 23 – Good Girls Go Bad

I can see that someone changed the playlist on their iPod before writing this one. 😛 But as expected, that didn't change the brilliance of the writing…just the mood of the Drabble. 😊 Once again, your Drabble captured the true essence of the characters – the way Armaan tugged at Riddhima's dupatta…the way Riddhima said her standard "Armaan, koi dekh lega!' line…and the way Rahul muttered as he walked off – it was all brilliant!

Drabble 24 – Mistletoe

I wish that I'd actually read that Drabble during Christmas rather than reading it now – it would have felt even more magical. But that said, the simplicity of this Drabble was just magical in itself. It was warm and cute…and it really did give me quite a Christmassy feel, even at this time in February. 😊

Drabble 25 – Mylo Xyloto

Believe it or not, my breath actually stopped whilst reading this – that's how beautiful this Drabble was. It left me in a trance.

Drabble 26 – Oopsy Daisy

So cute! Riddhima's Plan B of shouting out of the window genuinely had me LOLing, and I loved her "And now you will forgive me." It wasn't a request; it was a command – such a Riddhima thing to do. This Drabble really put a huge smile on my face! 😊

Drabble 27 – Sajde

4 lines. This was just 4 lines long, and yet this Drabble had me totaallt lost in it. It had me so lost in it that it was the phrase "brought her back to reality" that brought ME back to reality. I don't know how you do it Banana, I really don't!

Drabble 28 – Jab Se Tere Naina

So this time, for once, I read the title before the Drabble…and I was expecting a very mellow sort of Drabble. And though it wasn't exactly mellow, I still loved it – Riddhima's shouting, Armaan's naughtiness and Riddhima's blushing – it was all perfect. And the descriptions of their eyes – 'eyes were soft' and 'eyes widening' – just tied the title in beautifully with the piece of writing.

Drabble 29 – Naked

The most striking part of this Drabble? For me, it wasn't Armaan, and it wasn't Riddhima…it was Armaan's mother. This may have been a Drabble as opposed to SS or FF, but the whole back-story of it was so clear, and Armaan's mother's words put everything perfectly into perspective. The calmness that you managed to instil in the way in she expressed her every opinion was brilliant.

Drabble 30 – Shattered

Hahaha, the first thing I thought to comment on was the change in tense…and then I saw your post below the Drabble. I had realised that it was intentional, and that's why I wanted to mention it. The change of tense was like she was snapping back from the past…like realisation had finally dawned upon her…like she knew that she has to stop herself from shattering.

The other thing that I wanted to comment on was the theme of silence. The Drabble started with silence, crescendo-ed to a mixture of love, laughter and pain, and then dropped back to silence. And I thought that was just mesmerising.

Drabble 31 – Waiting for the End

This one took me through a rollercoaster of emotions. I'll give you a breakdown:

- "Armaan not happy to see Riddhima?! What?!"
- "YES! YES! This scene should have happened in DMG! Then Riddhima would have stopped her confusion natak well before she did. That's it…tell her how you're feeling Armaan!"

- "Awww, they hugged! They have such a special relationship…such an amazing connection between them."

- "Nooo! Armaaan! Don't leave! AR foreverrr!"

- *crying* (like there were literally tears in my eyes)

- *feeling sorry for Riddhima*

So. Yeah. Needless to say, I kinda loved this one.

Edited by Nikhi. - 11 years ago
This is the best morning ever<3 I get up and what do I see a new Drabble! ILY<3 and thank u for the pm it was so sweet of you<3