India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Untitled

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
EDIT: I changed the title of this topic as some people might "misunderstand" it Big smile

It's strange how, when it comes to LTL, my mind always starts analyzing and (over)thinking at the most unlikely hours. For instance, it's always at midnight that I write most of my boring posts. But upon watching the awesome May episodes in which we saw so many expressions of Mishal, all in one go, I started thinking about this whole big deal with Tasha's SR.

EDIT: Before you read this, I just need to clarify that my focus is the emotional part of SR, not the physical part.

Not to sound like someone who thinks that it's only the man's special night, but in this case I feel that the SR, in all its importance, is somehow Dutta's night. Before you misinterpret anything that I've said - *blink* - I'd like to clarify what I actually mean: We've watched Dutta be deprived of his SR a couple of times, and we've watched him destroy the decorations of his bed as his dreams broke. This had me thinking about the importance of SR to Dutta, and just - on the whole - why it's so important for Dutta to be close to a woman like this.

I realized that there are several reasons. To name one; his self-loathing. Every single woman pre-Naku abandoned him, didn't want him. He doesn't consider himself worthy of being loved. He has "blood on his hands". What woman would want to be touched by him? This self-loathing is so deeply rooted in him that the only way to remove it is if a woman loved him. Really loved him in the sense of what happens on a SR. He needs to feel loved like that. His character needs that human contact, because that closeness and absolute care (for the lack of a better term) is what can convince him that he has someone who loves him completely, that he's worthy of it, that he deserves it.

He will continue to doubt himself until the day that he gives himself completely to Naku and she loves him back. Especially his nerves on his SR with Naku made me wonder. Why did he seem so nervous? One thing is that it's Dutta. Dutta is like that around women. He's a bit shy, insecure and perhaps he was afraid of hurting her, because he loves her so much. But I also think that it's a very vulnerable situation for him. It's the most vulnerable that anyone is going to see him. Okay, just Naku. But you get my point, right?

Not to turn this into an omigod-ew-don't-involve-his-mother-in-this-post, but I've another point to make. It's like those rare moments that he has with his mother. When he becomes vulnerable, needs to surrender and let someone who loves him take care of him. So when Naku isn't there, he goes to his mother and puts his head on her lap. That gives him a sense of complete peace, makes him feel cared for.

Contact. Love.

But it's not enough. In addition to that, he doesn't surrender entirely, holds back even when it comes to his mother, because he has to be strong for her. It's always been this way as he's done everything for her and his sisters. But then there's Naku. The woman whom he can surrender to completely (in more than one sense), who can take care of him in ways that he needs, who can make him feel loved on a whole other level - and make him see himself as something else than a monster.

So I guess that it's not SR that's important - in all its glory. It's sharing that intimacy with Naku and through that feel loved, surrender and feel at complete peace, because finally someone accepted him wholeheartedly. I think that there are so many emotions involved when it comes to sharing his bed with Naku - it's not simply a question about SR. It's every night that he shares with her. I think that once they've consummated their marriage, he will truly feel that he has her. The doubts and self-loathing might even cease to exist.

Sorry, long random post out of nowhere, at midnight. Plus, it's my overthinking brain at work once again. My dad says that sometimes it's like I'm thinking so much that he can hear the wheels going. Goodnight, lovelies. Do share your thoughts with me if you want. 

Edited by Elysia - 18 February 2011 at 5:14pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

merunLoveMishalpreetiamsaimeen93vahgarstar1315Nimmi.dramagodivya17-7Chaudhrytmdesigrl414sasha_1left_foreversub_rosakiran255divy609Pooja_219-Azy-suhana19-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprncz-Srushti-smile.sarameghapartiMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I really don't know what to say. When the time comes my lovely, tab sochna! Right now, the question of their SR is analogous to the distance from my house on earth to the moon. Parshan kardagi sabko! Wacko Night night girl....

EDIT: Read your post again, you said he's been deprived of his SR a couple of times....ok, only once as far as I know. Thats all that stuck out to me. LOL

Edited by neets_ltl - 18 February 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiarainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
hey ana , after reading your headline i thought you are having ehem.. ehem.. thoughts after after reading your post somehoow i could haardly understand it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
a very brilliant post... to be honest i've never really given their SR much thought becos for me what was more important was the distances 2 b removed n thm 2 build a relationship of understanding n being able 2 openly share their feelings with one another---dutta has always found tht in naku bt naku in return never reali talked abt her feelings thts y this is something i've always had my focus on---naku opening up 2 dutta... only after tht wud i like 2 c the SR happen!

having read ur post i too feel it wil b mre of dutta's night bt at the sme time will hold as much importance 2 naku thn it does for dutta... as both need tht love...becos evn naku has faced rejection n taunts from ppl bt in a dif way... ppl looked down at her for her looks, bt once her real look was revealed, ppl started go lattu ova her..wich made her at sum point hate her beauty...dutta is the onli person tht can make her realise tht whether she is gori or kali, he loves her for her caring nature n honest heart... for both of thm its mre of a matter of the heart than their bodies... bt obv they will need 2 completely surrender thmselves 2 one another n tht wil happen on their SR...bt i hpe it happens wen they've had a chance 2 talk 2 one another n naku has revealed her past inc morey n her sisters story becos he does hav a right to knw....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7sasha_1desigrl414ElysiamIsHeZ.x

Chaudhrytm Goldie
Chaudhrytm
Chaudhrytm

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Brilliant written ! never thought as this....Hug

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

I really don't know what to say. When the time comes my lovely, tab sochna! Right now, the question of their SR is analogous to the distance from my house on earth to the moon. Parshan kardagi sabko! Wacko Night night girl....

EDIT: Read your post again, you said he's been deprived of his SR a couple of times....ok, only once as far as I know. Thats all that stuck out to me. LOL

Nope, he was deprived of it when Supriya betrayed him. Next was Tasha's SR that didn't happen. Technically, he wasn't deprived of anything there as he made his own choice, but his dreams broke the instant that she revealed her true face.
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubal223

hey ana , after reading your headline i thought you are having ehem.. ehem.. thoughts after after reading your post somehoow i could haardly understand it

No "ahem ahem" thoughts as you put it LOL

This post doesn't focus on the physical part of SR, but rather the emotional part (from D's side).
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

a very brilliant post... to be honest i've never really given their SR much thought becos for me what was more important was the distances 2 b removed n thm 2 build a relationship of understanding n being able 2 openly share their feelings with one another---dutta has always found tht in naku bt naku in return never reali talked abt her feelings thts y this is something i've always had my focus on---naku opening up 2 dutta... only after tht wud i like 2 c the SR happen!

having read ur post i too feel it wil b mre of dutta's night bt at the sme time will hold as much importance 2 naku thn it does for dutta... as both need tht love...becos evn naku has faced rejection n taunts from ppl bt in a dif way... ppl looked down at her for her looks, bt once her real look was revealed, ppl started go lattu ova her..wich made her at sum point hate her beauty...dutta is the onli person tht can make her realise tht whether she is gori or kali, he loves her for her caring nature n honest heart... for both of thm its mre of a matter of the heart than their bodies... bt obv they will need 2 completely surrender thmselves 2 one another n tht wil happen on their SR...bt i hpe it happens wen they've had a chance 2 talk 2 one another n naku has revealed her past inc morey n her sisters story becos he does hav a right to knw....

You're right, and I especially like what you said about Naku's emotional part in this. My focus was D, because I love him so much, but I really love how you added Naku's emotions in this. It made me realize how equally important it is to Naku as well as D. For those who think that I'm talking about the physical part - NO. I'm still talking about the emotional part.

Yuvika_15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index