Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN INDEED THE BEST AR (Page 2)

abhiya_lover Newbie
abhiya_lover
abhiya_lover

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^Oh and your fangroup is SO innocent right? Please :) Whats the point of denying that you didn't enter the topic? Why not just reply there if you have an issue.

i entered and saw the way people boasting long ways and saying others cant act and all so this is what ur fangroup is ri8?make a topic to prove something and try to act innocent laterTongue

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
LOL why don't you come with your real ID? oh, sorry, I forgot you are someone who talks about the so-called POWER and still act like a cowardUnhappy
and we are just enjoying the topic on our fav, why don't you make a topic on your fav rather than stalking other's topic and creating a similar topic just to instigate?Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21swashbuckling

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_lover

Originally posted by Phatty16

So remind me, the show is over, yet people still rebuttal topics comparing their favourites and why they dislike another jodi? How 2010 of you.

There's no 'phorever' bullcrap going on here, so why don't you just hop off? Seriously. Creating a topic JUST TO REBUTTAL another... was it REALLY necessary?

HINT HINT: WATCH DMG FROM THE BEGINNING 'TILL THE END, AND TALK ABOUT AN ACTOR'S CAPABILITY.

FYI: An actor and a CHARACTER are effing DIFFERENT. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

Uff Allah. Some people just REMAIN to be narrow minded, thick headed, egoistic fools.

ok u call me egoistic fools then what are some people ...and talking about an actor's ability plzzz people know better who can act and who cant so its better not to specifically mentionLOLTongueand i think this forum is a place where i can express my views if u can shout saying the real ar the real ar then why cant iShockedBig smilesssstttrrraaannngggeeee

First off: Don't hide behind a MID and call me names, 'cause bubz, I know for a fact that I'm straight up and blunt, and I don't hide behind pure bullshiiit and say crap. Man up to your words, and act your damn age. 'Cause bubz, you ain't getting ANYWHERE in life.

Secondly: Now what crap is this about indirect bashing - is this NOT IT? Why be a damn hypocrite and say you ain't doing it? Nonetheless, that topic was MADE FOR AMUSEMENT, AND TO MAKE THINGS REAL. If you haven't noticed - DMG ENDED WITH KAJEN. NOT KASH, NOT KASU, KAJEN. So what else do you want? A damn merges SBS with KaSh? GOSH.

Real AR or not, let me tell you this - KaJen were all that mattered at the end 'cause THAT'S WHO IT ENDED WITH.

Now stop being such a thick headed child, and go watch some DMG and come back and argue with me. Every single point of yours is baseless, and immature.

Aubade.swashbuckling

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Hmmm so it seems you took out the time to read the topic and then form your rebuttal via opening a new topic? Or am I miscalculating.

"sorry dear but iam not interested to come in irrelevant topics and the one which u r talking about quoting something from media"

Not childish at all :D right?

I see you are forming your own opinion and you are entitled to it, but there is no need to create a new topic for the purpose.

Hannah.

awarapan.swashbuckling

abhiya_lover Newbie
abhiya_lover
abhiya_lover

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

LOL why don't you come with your real ID? oh, sorry, I forgot you are someone who talks about the so-called POWER and still act like a cowardUnhappy
and we are just enjoying the topic on our fav, why don't you make a topic on your fav rather than stalking other's topic and creating a similar topic just to instigate?Silly

u people are soo smart haan but lemme tel u something if i had a real id here na then i do have the guts to come out of such thngs with it but im nt lke those shameless people who do all such thngs:d
those who ae experienced aboit such things can only suspect others and think like ths about them so basically iam not like you honeyTongue

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
OYE HOYE I LOVE YOU :| Seriously I rarely get topics that are made in the honor of my topic :| :| APNE TOH BY GOD mereko BOHUT BOHUT KHUSH kardiya and to think you made this ID just today as well :| OH SOMEONE help I think my egos gonna inflate too much :| BTW two BEST things about your topic - YOUR TITLE and your purpose though you might think it made us mad but dear it just made us feel more special so a BIG MUAAAAAAAAAAAAH to you my love <3 BTW tere points jo tune diye na :( I can argue each and everyone of them but you see mereko abhi lunch karna hai then enjoy my Friday night life :( so I won't be able to make a MID for you my dear CHOORIE :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

masumab63nondescriptnitzy_21awarapan.scarlet.moonSanju_Aubade.swashbuckling

abhiya_lover Newbie
abhiya_lover
abhiya_lover

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
First off: Don't hide behind a MID and call me names, 'cause bubz, I know for a fact that I'm straight up and blunt, and I don't hide behind pure bullshiiit and say crap. Man up to your words, and act your damn age. 'Cause bubz, you ain't getting ANYWHERE in life.

Secondly: Now what crap is this about indirect bashing - is this NOT IT? Why be a damn hypocrite and say you ain't doing it? Nonetheless, that topic was MADE FOR AMUSEMENT, AND TO MAKE THINGS REAL. If you haven't noticed - DMG ENDED WITH KAJEN. NOT KASH, NOT KASU, KAJEN. So what else do you want? A damn merges SBS with KaSh? GOSH.

Real AR or not, let me tell you this - KaJen were all that mattered at the end 'cause THAT'S WHO IT ENDED WITH.

Now stop being such a thick headed child, and go watch some DMG and come back and argue with me. Every single point of yours is baseless, and immature.

ROFL
ROFLROFLthe show ended with kajen thats why they were real ri8?ROFLROFLoh god u r realy vheryy inteligent...so u mean the show got closed coz of them also thats y they the real AR and not 2 frgt iam nt frm any fangroup dear i specifically want to clear out some things and i guess i have the right on this forumBig smile
awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
This is going way over my head - I can't believe you're still fighting this battle which you've CLEARLY lost.

POINT 1) "KAJEN INDEED THE BEST AR"
^ where do you get that from? OH YEAH - you entered the topic, read what was going on, and decided to be immature, create a MID TODAY "February 18, 2011" and actually make a rebuttal topic.

POINT 2)
"and talking about an actor's ability plzzz people know better who can act and who cant so its better not to specifically mention"
WAIT, where do you get that from? No one mentioned actor's capability 'till YOU DID. I wonder where that point popped up from, haan? Reading the topic, and lurking are we? Beta, jhoot bolna bouri adat hai!

YA ALLAH. I'm banging my head against a fking wall here.

Okay Bubz, wanna know why AR were so real only because of KaJen? BECAUSE:
  • Despite the BS that happened in DMG after kaSu happened, - JW entered, and she owned every other Ridhima. Her scenes were ultimately AMAZING. She proved to be the best Ridhima - She knew how to cry, she know how to be compassionate, she knew how TO LOVE. She could act and be so natural with KSG, there was no AWKWARDNESS< or BS going on - everything was straight up REAL with them.
  • KaJen created a BEAUTIFUL love story which portrayed AR perfectly - and SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW that AR are mostly known THROUGH KAJEN.
  • kaSh started AR - BEAUTIFUL, but the fact remains that KaSh didn't work out - who did? KAJEN.
WHY ARE YOU STILL ARGUING WITH ME?

YA ALLAHHHHHH.

nitzy_21swashbuckling

Go to top