Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Angry

Episode starts with Kokila grabbing Gopi n shouting rashi rashi , Hetal on the phone she puts it down n rashi kitchen, she comes Hetals ask kokila as what is the matter, kokila says if you what answers ask ur bahu, kokila says how dare you tell my gopi bahu that she has no relations with this family, n she is no longer the dil of this house, Gopi in tears n rashi hetal shocked, kokila continues that her gopi bahu is a guest for a few days. Rathi shakes her head, kokila asks why are u doing this? i want answers, hetal asks rashi you said all of this, rashi shaking her head ,  i did not mean it that way, kokila says i know exactly why you did this i know you too wellClap i know the reason  you are doing this so my gopi vahus heart would break Angry(that, s already broken)and she stays where she is n you  can go fast n faster to get to my mothers heart n love so you can get into the chest  that the truth Rashi. Rashi looks up.  And all of you listen especially you Gopi bahu , you are the elder bahu of the house  and no matter what you will stay my bahu, do u understand Gopi bahu.   she turns to rashi n tells her that who ever wins will win etc we know that u want to win because of your greedLOL.  then she tells gopi bahu to come with her, rashi gives gopi a evil look, gopi  shakes her head n leave.  Hetal says to rashi  i am shocked at you that you know she is living like this etc rashi says mummy ji that is what i am saying that she has come back, i dont want her heartbroken, rashi says to hetal oh whats the use you will not understand you only suspect me, u r not like kaki ji she believes  n trust her Gopi vahu. Hetal is shocked rashi walks away .

part two back againBig smile
In modi kitchen kokila says to  Gopi my mother loves baigan ki sabji (eggplantDead) not just any baigan one with besan mixed in with masalas filled inside i will teach you how to make them, just then sourface  rashi walks in giving Gopi a evil look,  kokila looks at her n continues to show Gopi, Rashi looks at her book n continues to cook her dish she adds her masalas  rashi n gopi look at each other gopi shakes her head.  Rashis phone rings she looks at Gopi n kokila n rushes out, kokila taunts her mother has called gopi continues to cook, Rashi on the phone to her mother  hello speak mummy have you remembered your daughter, now that you have d i l you have forgotten your daughter, urmilla (hair opened like a witch ) you wont understand  being a mother inlaw  you have to something to do with papar  i am sitting her  with my hair that is full of oil open like a witch (at least she admits itLOL)waiting for that queen to come to wash my hair, Rashi says mummy you as well  you dont let go of old ways, i have started to win over nani, urmilla says before you use ur time n strenght find out what is in the chest , Rashi replies yes mummy you are right as soon as i can i will try n find out , urmilla teeth come out dik hai,  Rashi hears nani   coming she shouts mani bring a cloth so i can clean this chest, rashi on the phone looking around, rashi sees nani coming with chest, she whisper to urmilla mummy i will call later .jai shree krishna both say n puts phone down. Nani says  i will go to the bathroom she is talking to marni,  i will clean it i dont want dirt in the house rashi in thinking mode, nani says until i dont come back keep an eye on it, nani says do you understand, rashi smiling like a chesire cat.  Mani puts the chest on the coffee table, Rashi looks round to see if anyone is there, she goes up to mani n tells her she has cooked in the kitchen see if it taste good,  marni replies rashi babhi nani has asked me to get a cloth to  clean this, also she has asked me to keep an eye on the chest, rashi looks confused Angry thats ok you go n get cloth n i will look after it.  marni agrees,  Rashi grinning that the chest has no long she is praising, just as she is about to open it  kokila shouts Rashi, caught red handed yeh right.  what were you doing rashi stutters nahni vu kaki ji meh, nani calls koyli  i told her to look after the chest  yes marni, rashi replies i am not marni rashi hu Rashi, nani confused  nani asked rashi did i ask you to keep an eye on the chest rashi about to answer, nani replies i must of forgotten kokila looks at Rashi Rashi must have forgotten aswell that she has left something on the gas and   doesnt know what condition it might be in n you should go n see it, right rashi, rashi smiles yes she turns to nani i will come back soon n  runs off to the kitchen kokila suspects, nani says something about the chest to kokila.  Rashi in the kitchen takes out food that she has cooked n gives it to marni n tells her to eat, marni pukes it out, she says what masalas  have u put in this is poison,  rashi looks at the cook book wrong page n sulks i am suppose to give food soon what will i do, Gopi says rashi ben can i have a taste, no i mean so we can fix it , rashi shouts no you dont need to thank you, you just leave it gopi n marni look at the food  rashi walks off

part 3

At CM urmilla  kinjal dikra oh where has she gone, kinjal comes urmila says oh u got shampoo, yes kinjal replies  but have problem my wrist got sprained, urmilla in two twos, say dont worry just wash with one hand,as soon as my hair is washed i  will call your mother (kinjal she beat you) n say look how kinjal cares for me, kinjal looking shocked, shall we, kinjal goes with n they go to bathroom urmilla comes out with a basin followed by   kinjal who brings a bucket of water  kinjal deserves thisLOLn she starts to wash urmilla hair, its satisfaction for urmilla n a unhappy kinjalLOL.  (kinjal did a lot to Gopi hope now she starts to help Gopi)

part 4

At  mm dinning table  kokila shouts Gopi vahu, rashi   what ever you have cooked serve it, shes turns to rashi, you  must have made something better than Gopi vahu, Rashi looking down or is it you couldnt even cook a simple thing, Rashi smiles n brings out two paper plates n says to nani this is for you kokila shocked, kokila starts whats this rashi, u could,nt even make one simple dish which will fill my mothers stomach ojh and whats this, kokila tastes it  uff what is this from its taste it looks like its come from a food stall, rashi now you will say that you made this chaat,  Rashi replies i did not say i made this chaat, because nani  wanted chaat i ordered this chaat from  patel  chaat wala, kokila says something about why does she think she can give her mother chaat, rashi replies nahi its just that nani has been saying she wants chaat this is why i got what she wanted, my mother always says  give old people what they desire n they give you blessing, kokila replies your mother might be right  but i refuse to give this to my mother due to her health,  just then nani takes a bite out of the chaat she says that she loves it as for her health it will be bad a few days but its worth it, hetal smiles , kokila shocked nani says u should try it (me is wondering if nani is pregnant), Rashis say you are enjoying  i heard you wanted  chaat so i ordered it from the best chaat house in raj kot where everything is neat n clean , nani happy , kokila angry, kokli rashi knows when to satisfy, rashi smirks as kokila say i have made something for you, nani replies i will eat but that will be night time but for now i will eat this, rashi looking well happy with her self. kokila tells Gopi to put the food in the fridge n lets go  rashi happy.  kokila in kitchen angry whilst gopi putting food away.
Gopi says to kokila maji i have put all the food away  but what shall i ,kokila interupts  what is the matter you work so hard dont you get tired, you are not human you are a machine gopi looks confused one job is finished n you r ready to start another one, listen Gopi vahu it is really good that you can handle all the kitchen jobs, not just finish them but also do them happily  unlike rashi when you send her into kitchen she still makes mistakes, Gopi vahu i want for you with your responsibilities is to also get clever  look at rashi whether she knows how to work or not she still gets away  (didnt understand, in ma,s heart she is growing fond of her, gopi i want  you to go n win ma's heart go n do something different that will win her heart,if my mother wants to give something big it should be you who wins ,  if anyone is going to win mas heart it will only be my gopi vahu do you understand gopi replies yes

precap

rashi trying to open chest whilst  nani is asleep, then modi parivaar at the dinning table nani strokes rashis hair, rashi beta you should tie up your hair when eating rashil pulls her back n a hairpin comes out  its broken i hope i have nt left it in the lock she looks worried

my take is rashi is going to put it in gopis room  n say she does not use hairpins.Angry
this can lead to an opening of a can of worms but as we know they will remain shut
 Gopi being accused a thief for the third time,   aham with money, necklace, kinjal with bracelets, n now nanis chest.   these can be either resolved or  again left  closed Angry

Edited by fanbidaai - 18 February 2011 at 6:04pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

suecushakiran patelzombiemoon87miratoonaNas1chhedakrishyghottie2508niki_pndeenapalpha12mitumisdavisanupamgtanvy.seema92paulsibilarsingingBlacksexyspicyneteche_ctherimsimsriyapoojaeeyore007zanabegfifsA HUGE FANrgatturuksmMeenaSubisrmirjimaaneet93shmuupieSpotChaudhrytmdisney101PoriSunriseGreenshinyclassicdeejagievadsaomomsimran15Shell16Varsha-01roseflower_07starplusSuhaniSoniaSRKLuvrHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update 18th Feb Rashi wins" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suk!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotSmile

suk19

-ChanChan-

-ChanChan-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks I feel sorry for gopi

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
sorry it was so late but was committed with family i hope you enjoyed some bits didnt understand so plse forgive Smile

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you suk   Star

suk19

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear! Was waiting a long time for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagisuk19

trendzy

trendzy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely update hope rashi gets caught in mondays episode..................

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top