Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunkidiwani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shafyyy

hyyyy...

i really feeling sorry for nupur...

firstly to mayank usse pyar kar rha tha while making their lov ..then suddenly ye pyar k beech revenge kaha se aa gya...

please nupur ki life ko miserable mat banao..

vo sehen ni kar payi ge,,

and most imporatantly hum ye bear ni kar payenge.. please itna dard mat do usko.. please

tks 4 ur comment
arjunkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

it was superb........bt i don't like this mayank.........he is a complete devil.......plz change him nd realize him that nups really loves him......thnx for the pm.......

thks 4 ur comment
arjunkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: achoose

aww..mayank is sooo scary.....loved the update soo much............

thks
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow wow it was a awesome part

sooooooooooooo romantic

awesomeeeee

loved it

poor nupur, hope mayank falls in love soon

continue asap !!!!!!!!!!!!
arjunkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

i really like your part 3 i hope mayank soon fall in love with nupur hope mayank dont hurt nupur her parents also break with her realishion with her if mayank also with then she will die coz she love mayank truly

thks
arjunkidiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur-ki-diwani

wow wow wow it was a awesome part

sooooooooooooo romantic

awesomeeeee

loved it

poor nupur, hope mayank falls in love soon

continue asap !!!!!!!!!!!!

thks 4 liking
arjunkidiwani thumbnail
part 4

It ws sunday morning mayank left 4 office n didn't told nups b4 leaving. It ws quite stange 4 nups bt then she thought he must hv some impt work. She ws nt feeling fell from morning...she hd vomit many times so she decided 2 go to doctor n somewhere she hs an idea y this all it happening bt still she want 2 confirm. She went 2 hospital to her family doctor. She confirmed that nups it pregnent an got so much happy. She is feeling that she is luckiest grl in this world.
Dr. Nupur beta cograts bt plz apna kayal rkhna. Tumhare reports se pta chal rha hai that u r too much weak to cary child. Abhi tho koi problem nhi hai bt u need to b very healthy 4 future.
N. Don't wory dr aunty mare pati mujhse bohat pyar karte hai. Dekhna mujhse zayada tho vohi mera kayal rkhegae.
Dr. Stil 2 u on safe side take a proper diet, don't tk any stress, its nt gud 4 u.
N. Ok i'll tk cr
Dr. Vase main tumhare mom ko inform kr date hoe.
N. Nhi aunty plz... Ye gud new main kud unhe dena chahti hoe.
Dr. Ok beta as u wish.
Then nups left from there n she tried mayank alot bt his cell switched off so she decided that she should go 4 shoping 2 buy something for her coming baby n she reaches 2 mall. On a toy shop she ws buying everything. She bought alot of tadies, dolls n lot more other toys. Sudenly she heard some1 from back saying her,'kya baat hai pure shop kharidne ka irada hai' n when she turned back she found her childhood frd 'suhani'
N. OMG! Suhani. Tu yha? Kab aye? Inform kyun nhi kiya? Kiske sath aye hai? Or...
S. Bas bas nupur sans tho le. Bilkul nhi badle.
N. Nupur kya kbhi badal sakti hai bs mera sirname thoda badal gya. Nupur bhusan se main nupur bhusan sharma ho gye hoe.
S. OMG... Nupur tune shadi krle or mujhe bulaya bhi nhi.
N. Actuly sab itne jalde mae hua ki...chod...kabhi or batauge
S. Acha ye pta ye toys ki dukan kha le kr ja rhi hai.
N. Apne ghr
S. Tujhe kb se dolls n dadies se khelne ka shok chad gya.
N. Mujhe nhi wo..wo...n she blushes.
Suhane understoods..
S. Oh... So some1 is ready 2 giv gud news. Right?
N. Right.
A young man standing besides suhani ws listening 2 their cute convo n he ws Adiraj. She ws smiling looking at both of them when noticed this.
N. Helloo...kon ho tum or ye smile kya de rhe ho?
A. Wo main...
S. Wo nupur ye...
N. Chup kr suhani. Khub janti hoe ase ladko ko. Tujhe pta hai ye tare piche smile kr rha tha. Jaroor tujhe chedne aya hoga.
A. What?
S. What?
N. Or nhi tho kya... Shakal se hi bohat bda flit lag rha hai.
S. Nupur ye Adi hai.
N.oh tho kya ye tera boy frd hai...vase shakal se cute bhi hai.
S. Chul kr k pehle pure baat sun nupur. Ye adiraj hai... Mare boss or main inke sath delhi se yhan ek impt meeting pr aye hoe.
N. Oh... Boss hai. Ha lagta hai. Actuly shayal se kadus jo dikta hai.
S. Nupur... N nups stops her chating box
A. By d way nice meeting u....(n he adds) jansi ki rani
N. Her mouth gets open with anger n she stare at suhani to say.... Dekh kya bol rha hai.
S. Tho tune bhi tho kitna kuch kha
A. So suhani we r geting late. So we should leave 4 meeting.
S. Yes sir...bye nupur
N. With a smile bye...

And then suraj go nups back 2 home. To surprice mayank she hd decorated a room with ful of toys. That room ws near 2 their bedroom n then she started waiting 4 mayank.
Mayank came back, he ws drunk
N. Agae tum. U know main kb se tumhe call karne ki try kr rhi thi. I hv a big surprice 4 u.
M. Even i hv nupur.
N. Realy what?
M. Lets go to our bedroom. Its there akhir hmare shadi ko 50 days complete jo ho gye hai. Mujhe kb se es ek din ka intazar that.
N. matlab? She ws confused. They reached 2 their bedroom n mayank gav some papr to her. Nups seen that paprs freezed in a shock state
N. 50 days contract marriage paprs... Whats this mayank...her eyes were ful of tears...
M. What? Ye divorve paprs hai jo tumne kud sign kea hai...or isme saf saf likha hai r mariage is only for 50 days n after that we'll get divorced.
Nups got it that mayank took these signature on d same day b4 their honeymoon.
N. Mayank matlab tumne dhoke se ye divorve lea...in a broken voice.
M. Tho tumne bhi mujhse shadi dhoke se hi tho ki thi na nupur... Boiling with anger
N. Esa mat raku mayank...she begs...plz. Tum tho mujhse pyar karte ho na...she ws crying cont n her voice ws totaly broken.
M. Mane tumse kabhi pyar nhi kiya nupur...says rashly..
N. Tho wo kya tha jb tum mujhse pyar ki baate karte the , mujhe jhute the, mare sath itna kuch karte the, mare sath so kr wo relation ...then she stops in a hope mayank will tel that yes he loved her
M. Wo koi pyar nhi nupur mera revenge tha taki tumhe yaad rhe ki tumne mujhe dhoka de kr kitne bade galte ki hai. Mane tumse kabhi pyar nhi kiya sirf nafart ki hai nafrat.
N. Tum esa nhi kr sakte mayank...she trys came near 2 him bt throughs her away n says
M. Jst let out from my house n from my lif too. I don't need u any more...in ful anger.
N. I 'll die mayank...plz dnn't
M. I don't cr

Nupur goes from there lik a lif less body. She ws walking aimlesly on road all words of mayank revolving in her mind. She ws dead 4 for her parents n mayank hd made dead in real. Where she hs to go she wsn't knowing herself also. She ws so helpless n weak sudenly she got faint on d road.
A car came n hd break aftr watching some1 leing unconcious on road. D person came out ws adiraj. He went toward faited lady n shock u see nupur he imediatly call suhani n suhani also came out from car.
S. Nupur...she ws shocked
A. She is ur same frd na to whom we met in mall.
S. Ha bt ye ase
A. Lets tk her with us... Adi hold her lik a gental man n put into car on d back sit with suhani. They took her to their hotel in which they were staying. Suhani seen that paprs which nups ws holding in her hand n understands d reason 4 her such situation. They caled doctor n he gav her madicens n asked them 2 tak cr of her. She got some shock which is nt atall gud 4 her.

Next morning when mayu walk up he asked 4 coffee from nups as he always used 2 do. Bt no one ws here near him n he remembred last 9t n ws nt feeling gud as he behaved with nups. Aftr some time he got fresh up n took d day office as he is nt feeling to go. To make him calm he decided 2 read her fav novel as he took it from table he found a letter which came out from d novel. It ws nups letter he read it n got shocked. On that day he read wrong side of letter she never wants 2 cheat him. Mayank ws frezed...all d things he told 2 nupur were coming 2 his mind. He ws feeling too much gulty bt it ws too late now.
Nups came into her senses n found suhani near 2 her who ws moving fingures through her hair in concern. Nups got up n ws nt able 2 stop herself from cring. She cried a lot n suhani gav her support
N. I want 2 die suhani. I don't want 2 live.
S. No nups u r nt going to do anything lik that.
N. He left me...
S. I know that i read that paprs bt nups u hv 2 liv 4 ur child. Whats fault of this lit lif in u n she hugs her.
Adhi ws also watching out all this n can't beleive is she same girl 2 whom they met last day.

Nups tell everything to them that she can't go u her parents. So abhi sugested her that she cn come with them 2 delhi. She cn work in his hotel n also cn liv there with suhani as other staff. Nups don't hv any choice left so she except this proposal n get ready to go delhi.
Mayank calls to nups home as he want to told 2 her. He ws feeling gulty
M. Helloo... Namaste mom. Main mayank...
Nups mom. Ha bolu beta.
Mayank ws shocked n thinks 'shayad nupur ne kuch nhi bataya'.
M. Wo nupur hai?
NM. Hw cn she b here beta?
M. Matlab?
NM. Tumhe nupur ne btaya nhi kya. Nupur k papa ne usse sare relations tod lea hai aftr her mariage... N she tells him every thing from beg.
Beta nupur theak tho hai na?
M. Ji...n cuts d call
Then he call to sam.
M. Hello sam
S. Ha bol mayank...whats up
M. Yr wo nupur vhan hai kya?
S. Nhi...wo yhan kyun hogi, kya hoa mayank tum chup kyun ho. Is everything is ok?
D guildness of mayank cnverted to fear. Fear of loosing nupur.
M. Kuch theak nhi hai sam. I divorved nupur...n tells him everything.
Sam ws shocked at this n boiling with anger.
S. Hw could u do this mayank. Hw cn u b such a devil n cuts d call in anger.
Gunjan ws standing behind sam n sensed something wrong. She asks sam n sam tells her evrything. Then sajan reaches to mayanks home.
Gunjan anger ws going on hights n as they reached she shouts as high as she cn
G. Mayank... Manks comes down.
M. Gunjan...in a vry low voice.
G. Hw cn u do this my sis...he hits him on his chest as hard as she. Sam is cont trying to control her although he ws too angry on mayank.
G. Kha hai mare bahan? Kha hai...tum usse ase divorce de sakte hoe. Apna sab kuch chud kr wo tumhare pass aye thi or tumne usse hi chud diya...kyun...?
Mayank ws nt hving any ans of her questions. What ws in his eyes ws only guiltness.
Sudenly gungi gets faited. Mr n mrs bhusan also reached there as mrs bhushan sensed something wrong. They heard every thing. Their one daughter is missing somewhere n another ws on floor faited. They were too much weak to react on mayank shamful acts. They took gungi to hospital

I'll edit laterEdited by arjunkidiwani - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear
i have finished all of the part of ur OS
it was wonderful update dear
loved the way u progressing the story
but here i hate mayank- he treated nups very badly in London.
 i felt  sad for nups-hope maynk will fall for nups soon.
Wah nups is pregnant -And she was very haapy .but she was too weak too carry the child.
GOD knows what will happen
hey do edit ur 4th part soon
waiting for ur update

And plz try to add the lnk when u pm us- then it will be easy 4 us to access ur OS

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww..nupz is pregnant...
am worried 4 her...
pls post  the full part soon.................
cant wait to read more.............................
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
lovely update.
grt.
love sajan.......they r so sweet.
n mayank was a devil.......he gv nupur so much pain.
i hate him.
waiting for next update.
thanks for the pm.