-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
nice one dear
arjunkidiwani Groupbie
arjunkidiwani
arjunkidiwani

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
part 2
They were married. Mayanks mom wants 2 see her bahu so she opned d pallu of nupur n shocked 2 see nupur. On this mayank too got shocked n nupur's parents just cant beleive dat this is nupur. Nupur is being questioned by every1.mayank ws nt ready 2 except this marriage, he ws so much angry that nupur got too much scared n ws nt able to explain anything. 2 defend her sis gunjan came out n told every1 that she doen't wants 2 marry mayank becoz she loves samrat so she asked nupur 2 sit in mandap. Nupur tried to explain d actual thing bt gunjan didn't let her 2 say anything..mayank ws nt still believing on all this crap as he knows gunjan n nupurs nature very well so he asked gunjan that if he loves samrat so much then y dont she marry him right now right here. Gunjan know mayank is asking her 2 do this 2 know d actual truth so she says her 4 d marriage n seeing d atmosphere around samrat too get ready. At such situation gunjan's parents ws also helpless so they made marry 2 gunjan n samrat in d same mandap. Their both daughter's bidai is done. Samrat took gunjan along with him n mayank don't want 2 take nupur so he left alone n nupur ws gone along with mayanks mom.
When sajan reached 2 their home.
Sajan bedroom
G. Sory samrat situations itne critical ho gye thi ye hame ye shadi karni padi or tum bevajah hi fas gae. Mujhe nhi pta tha ki mayank ye...samrat stops him n says
S. Its ok chashmish...mujhe koi problem nhi hai. Tum tho jan hi gye ho ki that i lov u. So don't wory main tumhe kisi cheez k lea force nhi karuga.
G. Samrat i jst need some time...mane mayank se kabhi pyar nhi kiya bcoz main shadi k baad wale pyar pr vishvas karti thi. I promise samrat i'll try my bst 2 make our relationship successful.
S. Me too...n they share a small hug.

Mayur bedroom
Nupur ws waiting 4 mayank n she ws hoping that may b mayank will except her. Mayank entered in d room n he ws too much drunk. Aftr watching such condition of mayank nupur goes near 2 him 2 give support bt he ushes her away
M. Jst go away i don't need u
N. Tears rolled out from her eyes bt she ws prepared 4 it.
M. Y did u do this? Says with anger. I don't lov u n never ever will do...so jst get out from my lif.
Nupur ws nt able 2 react on these words of mayank n she ws fixed on her place.
Mayank ws so much drunk that he lost his senses n fall on bed. Being his wife nupur helped him to adjst on bed, she removed his shoes n covred him with blanket. She knows she hs no right 2 sleep on d same bed so she sleeps siting on d floor with support of bed.

Next morning
A new beautiful morning 4 sajan bcoz they were trying there bst 2 give 100% to their new relationship.
D same morning ws nt gud 4 mayur bcoz mayank ws avoiding nupur's presence completely, he is nt caring abt her n she is geting hurt bcoz of this nt expressing her pain.

On d breakfast mayanks mom told that she need 2 go new york 4 d bussiness meeting n 4 atleast 6 months she will busz there bcoz of a new project.
She also orders mayank that he hv 2 take nupur 4 pagh-phere to her home 2day n mayank ws nt able 2 say no 2 her mom

They were in car. Nupur is siting beside mayank trying 2 talk with mayank bt he wasn't intrested 2 talk 2 her... He ir driving in a fast speed n nupur is getting scared.finaly they reached 2 nupur's parents home. Nupur come out from car n ask mayank also if he cn come along with her so dat her parents get some satisfaction bt mayank again scolds her n ask 2 go alone. After nupur leaves mayank realize that he must also bcoz respect mr n mrs bhushan alot so he decides 2 go in 4 them.
When nups enter in home he watch that sajan is already there n gunjan is geting alot of scoldings from their father she ws nt able 2 bear that n reveals all d truth in front of their parents how she forced gunjan 2 back off from this mariage. Mayank overheard this as he ws standing on door n boiling with anger he left from there, n no1 noticed him. When truth came out nupur's father broke all relation from nupur n asked her 2 get out from house. 4 him his one daughter ws dead n d doors of their house r always close 4 her. Nupur's mom, gunjan n samrat tried there bst 2 make him understand bt he is nt ready 2 forgive her at any cost. Nupur also asked sory crying badly siting on her knees bt no use finaly she left from there.
On d other hand mayanks anger ws on hights. He ws drinking in bar n contently thinking hw 2 take revenge from nupur n finaly he decided something.

Mayur bedroom
Nupur hd came back. Mayanks mom also left 4 new yolk...she ws alone n very broken. Mayank came back at 10 pm.
M. Enters in d room n watch out nupur...she ws looking weak so mayank asks 'did u hd food'...nups ws quite surprise at this question bt she kept silent n says 'no'
Mayank asks a servant to bring dinner in d room. Servant do as he says. Mayank take a plate of food n go near 2 nupur n says
M. Ye lo nupur kuch kha lo otherwise weak ho jaoge...nups ws nt beleiving that mayank is actuly talking so peacefuly with her then he continues.
Dekho nupur kl raat main bohat gusse mae tha islea kuch zayada hi bol diya. I m realy sory 4 that...he makes her believe that he is actualy feeling sory n makes her eat n they both hv dinner. After that mayank says
M. Cn we start our relationship from a new beg nupur. At this nups hugs mayu n says 'yes'
Mayank thinking with a devil smile 'bohat shok chadha tha na mare wife banane ka. I promise nupur tumhe apne wife zaroor banauga. Tumhare lif ko heaven banauga or fir usse hell mae convert karuga...i promise u that nupur...i promise

Next morning nups is thinking usse apne new lif ki starting kisi jhoot k sahare nhi karne chahea so she decides to tell every thing 2 mayank. Bt hw she thinks. Sudendy she get an idea she takes a pen n a paper from her purse writes all d truth dere n puts it in mayanks fav novel. Then she ask mayank 2 do watch out a letter she put in d novel. Mayank go n watch out d letter in witch what qualities nups want in his husband ws writen. Mayank read it with disbelive. Actualy in hurry nups 4got 2 see on d pg she is writing truth on its back also something is writen. It ws nothing bt jst a game pg that nupur hd played with her frds that qualties she wishes 2 hv in his husband. Mayank didn't read what ws writen other side of pg n kept that in d same novel. After sometime nups asked ab d letter n mayank said that 'don't wory i hv decided 2 except u d this decision will never charge. Nups get happy that mayu is ready 2 except her aftr knowing truth also n she hugs him.

Mayur n sajan lif ws going normal. They started knowing each other, they started fighting n joking with each other on small small issue n a new bond started b/w them.
Samrat started fliting with gunjan n gunjan also used 2 lik this. She started liking him or we cn say she started loving him.
On d other hand nupur ws living in d world of her dreams where mayank truly loves him lik anything. Mayur n sajan 4geting all d diffrences again started their new frdship n with a blink of eye two weaks passed.

Mayur bedroom
Mayank hugs nupur from back n says
M. Hi jaan...
N. Kya baat hai janab ka mood bohat accha hai
M. Baat hi ase hai..
N. Kyun.,kya baat hai?
M. I hv taken 2 weaks holiday from my wory.
N. Holidays... Bt kyun?
M. Oho mrs sharma hmare honymoon k lea or kis lea...at this nupur cheaks got red n she started blushing
N. Chudo na mayank...says trying 2 relief herself from mayanks arms as she don't want 2 show her red cheaks 2 him.
M. Aray where r 2 going i need ur signature on some paprs
M. On Our marriage certificates n on some documents for applying vica. Aftrall unhe proof bhi tho dena hai na that u r mrs. Sharma
N. Kha hai papers?
M. Here...says passing 2 her...then again he holds her from back. His hands r on her tomy holding very tightly, his lips on her neck continuesly kissing. Nupurs heart beats were increasing. She in nt able 2 concentrate on papers. Then he says 'wase tumhe pta hai na honymoon pr kya karte hai..'. Nups blush more then he adds 'nhi pta tho i cn also giv u a small demo''..
Nups hits him playfuly n says 'koi zaroorat nhi hai' n sings all paprs hurryly n runs from there n mayank shows a clever smile while holding that paprs.

Sajan house
G. Aa gay tum samrat ?
S. Yes chashmish... Kya baat hai tum bohat kush ho?
G. Ha samrat di or mayank honeymoon pr ja rhe hai. Aaj hi unse baat hoe wo kl hi london ja rhe hai weaks lea.
S. Realy that means mayank ne ye relation except kr lea hai...thats great na
G. Ha...
S. Hey i got an idea kyun na hum bhi honeymoon pr chale...
G. Kya? Says blushingly
S. I mean if u dont mind
G. Ofcourne nt samrat...kha le ja rahe ho? Smilingly
S. Kahi foreign tho nhi le ja sakta...so lets go 2 Manali...what say?
G. Great...

Mayur n sajan next days goes out of mumbai 2wards her destinations

I 'll edit later

Edited by arjunkidiwani - 25 February 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2supriyamnfanarzzovalliyahmayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_LCrazyMSitzMYattitudeAnjali_12kirti123love.mayurartisaduf-firebird--Samira-SandCastle.Faria.dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN--PD-Shafoo-CreativeSoul-Silent.Dreamer

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

very very nice update.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunkidiwani

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

awesome update dear!

continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

Edited by Favouriteofall - 27 February 2011 at 6:32am
sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
nice os.............
SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
omg! god m scared seeing MAYUR........
wer they divorce paprs on wich nupur signd???? o god that means mayank left nupur pregnant with his child & her family is also not accepting her......poor nupur! feeling sad 4 her......Cry
SAJAN married & luveach-othr???? gr888 yaar......they r going well......
bt really scard 4 MAYUR........
cn u plzzzz Pm me wen u cont......i'l b really glad......plzzzzzz.......
cont soon.........Smile

shafy_MN

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
OMG..........ab nups ka kaya hogi?........plz sab jaldi se thik ho jaye.......

shafy_MN

Go to top