Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ufff.... Cv's deserve a Kick (Page 2)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Amazing post yaar had me cracked up so bad. This isnt the first time yaar. I have noticed since the last two weeks ever since this stupid honeymoon trip started the show is full of bloopers and not only small ones but big HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Angry. Yesterdays accident forinstance Munda flies outta the car isnt there something called airbags???plus he was wearing a damnit seatbeltAngry and today the most pathetic thing abt blood group

happygolucky

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Amazing post yaar had me cracked up so bad. This isnt the first time yaar. I have noticed since the last two weeks ever since this stupid honeymoon trip started the show is full of bloopers and not only small ones but big HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Angry. Yesterdays accident forinstance Munda flies outta the car isnt there something called airbags???plus he was wearing a damnit seatbeltAngry and today the most pathetic thing abt blood group

lets not talk about the accident.... like i said yesterday the only thing that i could think of was that when Maan hugged geet to save her the magical baby opened his seatbelt and kicked him so hard that he flew out of the car..... beside that.... i can not think of anything AngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunserendipity2happygolucky

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Cvs have lost it..
How can geet not be affected by such a big accident when she frikkken faints jus by seeing dev??
How dumb cvs!!

Edited by luv_harshad - 18 February 2011 at 4:49pm
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Cvs have lost it..
How can geet not be affected by such a big accident when she frikkken faints jus by seeing dev??
HOW DUMBBB CVS can u get any DUMBER

oh hun i can guarantee you that they can get dumber WinkWinkWink

DrashtiDhamiNo1 IF-Dazzler
DrashtiDhamiNo1
DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
the cvs dont deserve to get kicked......... they deserve to get shot right in the head

serendipity2

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiNo1

the cvs dont deserve to get kicked......... they deserve to get shot right in the head

they will survive that too.... coz they also have magical powers like geet's child
Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I have to agree that todayz episode was not well scripted!..the loop holes in the story are increasing..Geet's reaction to Maan's such a critical state is badly written..as you rightly said that when just by seeing Dev,she fainted and here she isn't responding the way I would have imagined Geet to react!..Geet should be given some strong dialogues here and she told Dadi that Maan had an accident-it was not just Maan's accident,they both were in the car(which reminds me how they walked till car rental shop with their bags!..Isn't their a taxi service in shimla?)
Arjun charters a plane and says that they have to leave in 15 minutes ..first of all when you have charted a plane,isn't time unimportant and moreover after that Daadi-Annie all forgot about time and got busy calling people to enquire for blood!..blood group not being found and being the rarest was one big blooper!..Geet asking people like crazy for their blood group looked weird!

serendipity2

Go to top