Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Boat and the memories (Page 5)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
.Hey SrushtiHug
What a wonderful post yaar ...loved it like always.....Thumbs UpClap..."suhana in Tasha dreamland"Day Dreamingcan"t get enough of the precap and promo nowDancing....iam getting impatient LOLwonder how will i sleepROFL......Anyways u rock .....iam not in a state to say anything more LOL......
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

haha hav u noticed we dnt like ne of the woman tht hav cum as cameo or supporting role so far...we like onli the men..hw weird is tht

jagtap, anna, morey, DP al wer gd...i onli liked chaskar for calling kala tht name...it was funi other than tht i've neva reali liked him...

out of the women, its onli subhu, seema n supriya 2 choose from n i'd say onli subhu was gd....

al time fav wud b jagtap and anna...
wud love 2 c morey return tho...

The female cameos always have eyed Dutta, except Subbu, and hence the palpable hate towards them on the forumLOL...Ya. Chaskar is getting on the nerves now, he is a very good actor, but since last month he has been shown so much along with Suds that we literally are banging our head when he comes...
ya...Morey is the only one who can return, the other two are dead....
Well then it would truly be super  duper climax...Think how many villains altogether... Suds, Kala, Chaskar, Seema and to add Morey....aur is taraf hamare bechare Tasha...ya phir Batasha...Ouch
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Even I feel D is blind...you can clearly see he is blind in the first half of the precap....

When you throw something through air, you can hear it moving..and D has been using his ears a lot lately so that is how he was able to hear and catch the sword before it hit them...

yes, agreed..a big no to D's vision coming back tomorrow out of nowhere...LOL....otherwise that would be the filmiest thing that ever happened on LT...remember the ash shake scene.Tongue

I loved the expression on D's face when he closed his eyes...Day Dreaming...if u worry about a love triangle, go watch that part of the precap again and again...D couldnt care less about Seema..LOL...let Seema try to come between Tasha...Dutta will deal with her..LOL

That promo was discussed a lot when Tasha got married the second time..the argument was that the promo indicated the hero accepting dark naku, so the second marriage also happened with dark naku and not the fair one..LOL...u think D will take N for a boat ride after he finishes his enemies off?..Wink

A boat ride into the sunsetEmbarrassed...Huma, saare problems hi solved.... phir bhaad mein jaye duniya...
But seriously, I want the complete show- down between Dutta and Kala, and how they deal with the face off... I would love to see D react to her sister and Kala coming open before D for the first time...Both are going to break...D because he is such a good brother and would be crying his heart out on such back stabbing, refusing to believe in his heart that it is actually Kala behind all this and Kala because, it is only D who can bring her to her knees...he is her only panacea...her obsession with him demands that....
And yes, I do remember our 149 posts long convo on blind D, amongst other things LOL
D has to be blind for a bit longer, it has to be a slow process for him to get his eye sight back, or the doctors across the world will fight for Nakku, to make her their part of therapy...Nakku dekho or dekhne lagoLOL And moreover, I would like to know, what does Kala do, now that she knows D is blind??? And Huma you need to tell your Suds to stop laughing so evilly because D is blind...I mean, he should be drowning himself in a puddle, after knowing that the Blind D was able to kill his four men and he had to run from their with his tail between his legsAngry
But seriously, Dutta's expression were of a little boy....so happyLOL...Like me and Yuvi were discussing, right now it is a case of role reversal. Unlike Anna's den, It is Nakku, who, has come to take him home, and he looks like that little boy who had got lost in a big kumbh ka mela and was thrown against the big bad world to fight alone, and now finally, after a lot of struggle, he has found  his home.
That hug gave me such a feeling of contentment, I can't describe, Huma....
I know the promo was discussed a lot...when Nakku bashing was going on...I was pro-Nakku by the wayLOL And the promo made perfect sense to me at that point of time... I think Sara had posted the link in some discussion...
But somehow his entry, the promo and today's scene, kind of made automatic connection with each other. The way he said 'Mera maal kahi nahi jaayega', last year, right now we have Nakku turning him around and hugging him, as if saying 'Mera maal bhi ab kahi nahi jaa raha hai'EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Pooja_219prncz-Huma-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

.Hey SrushtiHug
What a wonderful post yaar ...loved it like always.....Thumbs UpClap..."suhana in Tasha dreamland"Day Dreamingcan"t get enough of the precap and promo nowDancing....iam getting impatient LOLwonder how will i sleepROFL......Anyways u rock .....iam not in a state to say anything more LOL......
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Hey SuhanaHug
thanks yaara...I know after the precap we all are in a state of daze and the issmart CVs have given us enough food for the weekend thoughts...LOL
Na na...do take your beauty sleep...you need to be bright eyed and fresh to see the TAsha unionLOLLOL

suhana19

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
oh yes...i almost forgot about kala when i saw that promo..LOL...yesh, no boat ride until D deals with Kala...I am wondering how the gadha will respond when naku tells him about kala...Wacko..I dont think Kala s going to do much with the news of D being blind..i dont even think she is going to let her guard now as she said in friday's epi that he is still a sher, we cant relax or something like that..i dont remember the exact dialogue...i suppose the only thing she can do with that info is torture the rest of the family or try to persuade the villagers to not be faithful to a blind man who cant protect them from her.Confused....

Suds' laugh got on my nerves too...i dont think ullu has ever laughed like that before..LOL...even i was thinking how come he is laughing so much..doesnt he remember how D killed his men just a few hours ago...stupid ullu...

yes, Sara posted that promo...i didnt mind him marrying dark naku at all...wanted that wedding with dark naku...Smile..wanted to see him accept dark naku with love that he didnt in their frst wedding ceremony...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

oh yes...i almost forgot about kala when i saw that promo..LOL...yesh, no boat ride until D deals with Kala...I am wondering how the gadha will respond when naku tells him about kala...Wacko..I dont think Kala s going to do much with the news of D being blind..i dont even think she is going to let her guard now as she said in friday's epi that he is still a sher, we cant relax or something like that..i dont remember the exact dialogue...i suppose the only thing she can do with that info is torture the rest of the family or try to persuade the villagers to not be faithful to a blind man who cant protect them from her.Confused....

Suds' laugh got on my nerves too...i dont think ullu has ever laughed like that before..LOL...even i was thinking how come he is laughing so much..doesnt he remember how D killed his men just a few hours ago...stupid ullu...

yes, Sara posted that promo...i didnt mind him marrying dark naku at all...wanted that wedding with dark naku...Smile..wanted to see him accept dark naku with love that he didnt in their frst wedding ceremony...

Kala?? Who Kala...What kalaLOL...Ask me what not I forgot after seeing the precapLOL
I really wonder how Nakku will tell Dutta, and before that we will have the chhipkali scene...how D will explain Seema and how Nakku will react on knowing that her beloved friend is not Chanda but Seema, Confused
Yes, Kala  knows her brother and his strengths...she is not the one like Ullu to laugh eventhough he had been scared of and marred by a Blind Dutta...
How could she persuade the villagers to leave D because he is blindConfused...
Gosh, I am not going to have any hair left, as I told Bushy, we are going to end up looking like that BG Kale...whose role is played by different people all the timeLOL
Oh..that old promo and the Black Nakku marrying D actually reasserted my belief in CVs that they have not changed their track and have remained faithful to their story...and they did give us a beautiful wedding...It is now that the story is going to have different twist...Right now it is Tasha against the world...Oh I love that *rubs her palms in glee*LOL....

Pooja_219

Go to top