RUBYxyx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys
 sorry if someone already posted anything similar but who thinks that the guy they showed bumping into rajshri and being rude will be the guy for rashmi. maybe that would lead to increasing tension bwteen the maheshwaris and siinghanias when rajshri meets him?

just a thought 😊 what do you guys think

Ruby

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its him only & they r showing tis just to increase tension bet tem.......😑
RUBYxyx thumbnail
@saman.17 soooo true  I don't get why they keep on creating soo much tension. yes there are problems but isn't the show supposed to be about naksh's rishta (yrkkh) rather than 'yeh tension kyu dikhlata hai'? 😑
(By the way guys i've kinda been a silent forum member till now and this is my first ever topic 😊) Edited by RUBYxyx - 13 years ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is the same guy, that shankari chose....that ran into aksharas mom
the same per picture.....

ironically, rashmi wanted a "social" personality, and based on picture and that he likes to socialize, she is willing to be "seen" by this jerk!.
She does not realize that his socializing activities may continue externally after marriage, assuming it goes through.

Unfortunately the 2 resident princess' attitudes (singhania daughters)is starting to get annoying...they are both immature, and maybe akshara should leave them to their own fates, instead of interfering! it can only backfire as seen in past. 
rashmi's role is a stupid immature one, who is in dreamland. Wake up and smell the coffee.

....Rashmi;s loss. and just as well because if this is how they are reflecting and portraying her character, Suraj is better off without her! but yes it is the same guy....but ofcourse if aksharas mom will mention this and try to stop them, they will think that she is being vindictive as they refused her "choice of groom"
...new to forum, so please take my personal opinions with a pinch of salt!

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RUBYxyx

@saman.17 soooo true  I don't get why they keep on creating soo much tension. yes there are problems but isn't the show supposed to be about naksh's rishta (yrkkh) rather than 'yeh tension kyu dikhlata hai'? 😑
(By the way guys i've kinda been a silent forum member till now and this is my first ever topic 😊)

ohhh ten welcome to the forum....πŸ˜ƒ
yaa instead of showing how ll naksh cope up with tere  problems & increase tere bonding love affection respect reponsibility belief for each other they r showing non sense crap....
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeahh rytt even i thnk d same..rashmi liked dat guy only..bt as usual i dun thnk so rashmi nd dat guy will get married..!
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haa dat guy is oly he!!! n ven rajshri vll tell abt hm all singhanias vll thot shes lying.. n alll😈
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
which video was that I want to see where that guy is ?
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
yeah it will be that guy only it seemed obvious, the guy will be bad thats how it is looking rashmi will be heartbroken
RUBYxyx thumbnail
@Suchi-NivReniac I think it was from the 11th february when rajshri and varsha go out to the doctors i think hope that helps😊