Satya------Veer (Page 5)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by jdfan

veer is a StarStar. to me he has many good qualities and i really admire him for that.

oh wow there is someone else like me who admire veer lol   SmileSmileSmilewell i dont know about all  but most the posts i have read on this forum are containing Censored for veer dont know whyCry
yaar veer is one of my fav characters in this show along with iccha and jogi, the problem is there r too much expectations from veer, ab woh thodi si bhi weakness dikhata hain, yahaan pe log gussa ho jaate hainLOL

Its true we have a lot of expectation from Veer. Bechara he gets bashed from both Veecha and Vee.....Ya clubsCryCry now he has Satya to deal with but at the end of the day I still like VeerEmbarrassed
but now Jogi is made to look real dumb. How is it possible that he doesn't know what his daughter is up to, he is so blissfully unaware of what is happening in Bundela houseConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I feel sad for VeerLOLEvery time a new actor comes he's left in a lurch No one cares to see him.....and his acting also goes down so drastically......He should stop being soo conscious 
payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

veer is a StarStar. to me he has many good qualities and i really admire him for that.

oh wow there is someone else like me who admire veer lol   SmileSmileSmilewell i dont know about all  but most the posts i have read on this forum are containing Censored for veer dont know whyCryCryCryCry
yaar veer is one of my fav characters in this show along with iccha and jogi, the problem is there r too much expectations from veer, ab woh thodi si bhi weakness dikhata hain, yahaan pe log gussa ho jaate hainLOL
i completely agree with anmol, even i feel he's got many gud qualities, but yes sometimes he goes dumb for no reasonLOL, but still i like him along with jogi...

intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

oh wow there is someone else like me who admire veer lol   SmileSmileSmilewell i dont know about all  but most the posts i have read on this forum are containing Censored for veer dont know whyCryCryCryCry
i completely agree with anmol, even i feel he's got many gud qualities, but yes sometimes he goes dumb for no reasonLOL, but still i like him along with jogi...
yaar thodi bahut imperfections sab mein hoti hain. yahaan pe log iccha ki galti jaldi maaf kar dete hain par veer ko toh sooli pe chadane ke liye tayyar hain if he commits a small mistakeLOLLOL
 veer is the most sensible person in this show, only he has the guts to show tappu her aukaad.
he is the only person in this show who can never be fooled by taps and her faltoo nani

jdfantiny15

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

yaar thodi bahut imperfections sab mein hoti hain. yahaan pe log iccha ki galti jaldi maaf kar dete hain par veer ko toh sooli pe chadane ke liye tayyar hain if he commits a small mistakeLOLLOL
 veer is the most sensible person in this show, only he has the guts to show tappu her aukaad.
he is the only person in this show who can never be fooled by taps and her faltoo nani
so true anmol, he's the only person who exposed tappu everytime, and he is indeed a very very gud person....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

@ bold...wohi toh surprises meLOL
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Per phir bhi phas gaya!!!!
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Per phir bhi phas gaya!!!!

yar pataa hai kyaa girls of this forum are very biasedTonguesome support ichcha blindly and some support taporiLOLand they kind of hate that only men are shown sensible in this show jogi, veer..Big smile

Go to top