Uttaran

Satya------Veer (Page 3)

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by varun.tap

Esme se tapasya nikaal do warna weingu to always boring...

yar that is ur choice....tapsya used to be interesting i agree.....but the same thing again and again people dont like to watch....see from a neutral angle tab samjh aayegaWink

Yeh i am agree when tappu creating problem for ichcha or listining nani's bakwaas plan then i feel very boring or some time very irritating.....and feeling annoyed to tapasyas caractor also...

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Warna when tapasya doing emotional blackmail and fetches some nautanki with veer or other family members I am very enjoyed that moment.....
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdfan

My mom started watching uttaran again after sharad's powerfull actingWinkotherwise she found veer, tapsya and ichcha all very boring and monotonousLOL
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedactually my mom is your moms reverse she admires only  two characters in the show jogi and veer rest of them she call faltu mallLOLLOLLOL lol isy liye to kehte hain sab ki sooch aik jaise nahin ho saktiLOLLOLLOL

yeahh right she liked veer too but the story was going mad....like ichcha always tapu tapuDeadand tapu always veer veerDeadso it was too muchLOL
chalo yahan sooch mil gaye LOLLOLyeah really me and my mom we both are tired of these two pathetic ladies DeadDeadDeadDeadichcha God knows when will she properly reply to tapaysa itna kuch ho gaya abhi bhi uski tapu jap khatam nahi hoe or tapasya no words for her  she is beyond pathetic DeadDeadDeadDead a  true sar dardPinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JustJ

hey all ,

well satya is dam cute yaar, no matter what his intensions are but he surely is janu , where as veer is as i call dumb fool and looser from every perspective , satya does know how to win hearts ............. Muah meri jaan Hug

Love

J
o par satya uncle nay ap ka dil to jeet liyaLOLLOLLOL and hey veer is dont dumb and when did he became a looserShockedShockedShockedagar nandu uncle say khafa ho to us ks ghusa becahry veer par kun nikal rahe hain... veer  is so adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedbut hey with whom i am talking veers hater club who always prefer other actors on him vansh, satya, rathore, behchara veerCryCryCry dear dont worry koi ho na  main tumhary saath hoon Big smileBig smile you are sooooooooo shweeetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ah i think now i should go otherwise anday parain gayLOLLOLLOL

Yaar, my dislike is for VEER , wat Nan does in his life is not my concern, my world doesnt revolve around him , i would rather go nuts on Arjun (Chandu) than this uncle who is not good looking either ............

I never for once considered him adorable, lovable or likable, he was and will be a looser in my eyes forever , dumb idiot , kabhi kabhi brain chalatha hai , faltu ka wait kartha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Satya is very good no doubts about that... but I have noticed that when ever another imporatnt male character comes Veer gets overshadowed... it happened when Vansh was there,.... to some extent even during Rathod time... and now its happening once again with Satya's presence

and i am not just saying that these characters are overshadowing with theirr presence and acting ... but also Veer's character gets pushed into the background by the CVs,,,,

Edited by cjs369 - 19 February 2011 at 12:46am

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

hey all ,

well satya is dam cute yaar, no matter what his intensions are but he surely is janu , where as veer is as i call dumb fool and looser from every perspective , satya does know how to win hearts ............. Muah meri jaan Hug

Love

J
o par satya uncle nay ap ka dil to jeet liyaLOLLOLLOL and hey veer is dont dumb and when did he became a looserShockedShockedShockedagar nandu uncle say khafa ho to us ks ghusa becahry veer par kun nikal rahe hain... veer  is so adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedbut hey with whom i am talking veers hater club who always prefer other actors on him vansh, satya, rathore, behchara veerCryCryCry dear dont worry koi ho na  main tumhary saath hoon Big smileBig smile you are sooooooooo shweeetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ah i think now i should go otherwise anday parain gayLOLLOLLOL

Yaar, my dislike is for VEER , wat Nan does in his life is not my concern, my world doesnt revolve around him , i would rather go nuts on Arjun (Chandu) than this uncle who is not good looking either ............

I never for once considered him adorable, lovable or likable, he was and will be a looser in my eyes forever , dumb idiot , kabhi kabhi brain chalatha hai , faltu ka wait kartha hai
ah but why dearShockedShocked ...yeah i know woh kabhi kabhi brain chalata hay Sleepybut chalata to hay LOLLOLso woh kahawat hay my grandma says  ah what haan andhon main kana mama sayena (lol something like that plz my hindi is a bit weak soSleepySleepy) and i think he is goodlooking lol  come on he is not bad LOLLOLLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@jdfan , every one has their own liking na re , mujhae woh pasand nahin as simple as that , 

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Satya is very good no doubts about that... but I have noticed that when ever another imporatnt male character comes Veer gets overshadowed... it happened when Vansh was there,.... to some extent even during Rathod time... and now its happening once again with Satya's presence

and i am not just saying that these characters are overshadowing with theirr presence and acting ... but also Veer's character gets pushed into the background by the CVs,,,,

well it will  look like these cvs give nothing to him on accident situation all dialogues to ichcha and satya  so what he will do instead giving blank expressions LOLLOLand during vansh fiasco what was left in his character just to stareLOLLOLLOLnow if cvs are in love with tapasya so much so what veer can do they give nothing to him which is not fair even they have made ichcha  so dumb for tapuAngryAngryAngryGod knows when cvs will stop their tapu jaapConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by jdfan - 19 February 2011 at 3:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

Go to top