Miley Jab Hum Tum

RADHIKA IS LEAVING IF

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜­This is the first sad post I ever made on IF..

Our loving & sweet & bubbly RADHIKA(RadhikaBhushan) said she is going to leave IF😲 😲😭& stop updating her FF's & SS too.😭..I know you are shocked like I am.When she told me about this I try to make her change her mind😳..But she has to do this because of some personal reasons...But she said she will try to come back to us😍...

I will miss her a lot 😭😭😭...She was my sweet innocent little Sisterβ€οΈπŸ€—..She always make us happy & smile with her love & her sweetness.😍.I will miss you a lot RADHI..😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Anjali
Edited by Anjali_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
is this true???
nooooooooooooooooooooo
plzzzzz radhiiiiiiiiiiii
will miss u =(
Originally posted by: chilluppp

is this true???

nooooooooooooooooooooo
plzzzzz radhiiiiiiiiiiii
will miss u =(

Yeah its true...She is leaving ..I know its really shocking & sad too...But we will pray for her to comeback soon to us...
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i agree
radhiiiiiiii plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave
or do come back within a week or 2 yar =(
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know Anjali   😭😭 I ll pray she come back soon...
abi mari baat hue
Originally posted by: chilluppp

yeah i agree

radhiiiiiiii plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave
or do come back within a week or 2 yar =(

Yeah I really wish it happens soon...Radhi please come back soon...We are waiting for you to come back....
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
anji di i also want bt u knw di the reason. Di plz mera jana or muskil mat kro di plz.
Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

anji di i also want bt u knw di the reason. Di plz mera jana or muskil mat kro di plz.

I know but its so hard for me to let u go....You are really very special & sweet Sis..please come back as soon as you can OK..
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anjali_12

I know but its so hard for me to let u go....You are really very special & sweet Sis..please come back as soon as you can OK..

bt 4 me its my lyf going away frm me. My di n my baby n my frndz. I cant live without u i wil die.
Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

bt 4 me its my lyf going away frm me. My di n my baby n my frndz. I cant live without u i wil die.

Yeah don't ever say that...Its just for sometime..You will be back with us.We will wait for you to comeback..