Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredibles...geet seeks dev's help (Page 55)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by dewdropred

@reena --- thnks dear .... for liking the name .....

@varsha --- ur mom ... was packing food for birds .... so sweet of her ..Smile.. but she did not pack food for u LOL 

U told ur dad tht u love maan .... wow ........ i guess my family know tht i am crazy about geet show .... but thy don't know how much crazy i am over maan LOLLOLLOLLOL

not luv maan dii.. lik maan..LOL LOL 

wahi toh dii... mom bhi na.. wen i told my frnds... all wer ROFL....

my family think i am obessed with geet. LOL 

arre yaar even my parents know that i have crossed all limits for MAANEET...............they know my day starts and ends with MAANEET and GFLOLLOL...............atleast i'm so happy they don't have a problem infact both taang kheechofy meLOL............whenever i say i'm busy or i don't want to go out anywhere or watch any other movie or show they will be like v know y bcuz MAANEET r on ur mind 24x7LOLWinkWinkWinkLOL
spee - don't worry i sometime rearrange my plan to meet my friends because of maaneetLOL
reena MAANEET ke liye hum kuch bhi karne ko tayyarLOLLOL.......... only v crazies can understand each others' paagalpan, crazines, obsession, addiction for MAANEET and v r proud of it sweetyWinkWinkLOL
well said ClapClap we all understand our addicton and crazinessHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

@varsha --- ur mom ... was packing food for birds .... so sweet of her ..Smile.. but she did not pack food for u LOL 

U told ur dad tht u love maan .... wow ........ i guess my family know tht i am crazy about geet show .... but thy don't know how much crazy i am over maan LOLLOLLOLLOL

my family thinks me paagal... my mom scolds day n nite... so much blackmail..Angry 
aww dear don't worry............v all love uHeart.............and also see ur r ready to get scoldings for MAANEET it shows how much u love MAANEET so be proud of the fact that u r ready to get scoldings for MAANEETLOLWink
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

my family thinks me paagal... my mom scolds day n nite... so much blackmail..Angry 
aww dear don't worry............v all love uHeart.............and also see ur r ready to get scoldings for MAANEET it shows how much u love MAANEET so be proud of the fact that u r ready to get scoldings for MAANEETLOLWink
i know what you mean about the scoldings, my ears hurt sometimes from listening to it,LOL

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

arre yaar even my parents know that i have crossed all limits for MAANEET...............they know my day starts and ends with MAANEET and GFLOLLOL...............atleast i'm so happy they don't have a problem infact both taang kheechofy meLOL............whenever i say i'm busy or i don't want to go out anywhere or watch any other movie or show they will be like v know y bcuz MAANEET r on ur mind 24x7LOLWinkWinkWinkLOL
spee - don't worry i sometime rearrange my plan to meet my friends because of maaneetLOL
reena MAANEET ke liye hum kuch bhi karne ko tayyarLOLLOL.......... only v crazies can understand each others' paagalpan, crazines, obsession, addiction for MAANEET and v r proud of it sweetyWinkWinkLOL
well said ClapClap we all understand our addicton and crazinessHugHug
thanks sweetheartHugHug...............i guess now only v both r left...............gn sweet MAANEET dreams dear...............

divareena

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

i know what you mean about the scoldings, my ears hurt sometimes from listening to it,LOL
reena but i guess after a while v just get used to itLOL..........i mean v r anwys in MAANEET paradise 24x7 so after a while those scoldings have no asar on usLOLLOL...............anywys chalo me going it's alrite 3.30 amLOL.............gn sweet MAANEET dreams..............
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

reena but i guess after a while v just get used to itLOL..........i mean v r anwys in MAANEET paradise 24x7 so after a while those scoldings have no asar on usLOLLOL...............anywys chalo me going it's alrite 3.30 amLOL.............gn sweet MAANEET dreams..............
sweet maan dreams sweety. Speak to you tomorrow. Hug you are right that the scoldings have no  effect on us as we are in maanland LOLLOL

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

@nandita-

my internet was slow today so missed reading ur bit of post regarding that is not Geet's fault..............i'm completely with u dear...................loved ur thoughts.................

Even I feel that that it was just an misfortunate accident and it was neither fault of Geet nor Maan......................

Geet wants to drive car..........here it is her bolapan and she has always had a restricted life in her past so now she wants to live like a free bird she wants to do all those things which she was not allowed to do before Maan came in her life..................so now she expresses whatever she feels like doing to Maan her Maan.................initially..............Maan says aaj mein tumari koi emotional blackmailing mein nahi aaunga...........i can never put ur life nor our baby's life in danger............................today Maan's firmness was required at that point but at the same time he wud not say no to Geet's any wish...................Maan has always been more matured and responsible in their relationship so some might say he shud have not given into Geet's his Mishti' zidd but for Maan now the only aim and dream of his life is to fulfil his Geet's all wishes and dreams and to ensure his Geet's and their baby's happiness and safety.................so Maan does give into her zidd...............and some might say how can Geet be so immature even now.......................but if one wud look deep inside then here v can see how much faith and trust Geet has in her Maan....................she knows that as long as he is there with her he will not let anything bad happen akhir woh kudh se aur takdeer se jyaada apne Maan pe bharosa kharthi hai.................so finally Geet starts driving and Maan is teaching his Mishti.................but unfortunate accident happens........................in life so many times so many unexpected tragedies happen...............many times life gives many shocks many sorrows so much pain but in this it is no one's fault but it is the destiny which is cruel sometimes.....................circumstances lead to such unpleasant events......................

Also previously in MAANEET's life v have seen so many times when from the surface it seemed it was either Maan or Geet's fault but when v wud look deep inside then they  wud realize that it was never MAANEET's fault............be it during misunderstanding/ego clash/zabardasti dance and slap incident in oct or just few days back MAANEET had an argument and hurt each other unknowingly when Maan was trying to keep a distance from Geet and Geet wanted to know the reason for Maan's strange behaviour and now the unfortunate accident.....................when something bad or negative or sad incident happens in MAANEET's life v shud not start finding fault nor start blaming Geet or Maan but v shud just feel sorry for both the souls......................the life which has always tested them so many times is now once again trying to give them so much pain when they were enjoying the bliss of their most beautiful dream together................so if u really want to blame someone then blame destiny blame life but plz don't blame MAANEET who r going thru so much............................

Edited by sptrno - 19 February 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142divareenananditasingh

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

'Thy name is Life'

For the man who went on his knees infront of Lord for her & Baby's well being ...she too goes on her knees & plead for help to the devil.

"Merai liye Maan sai badkar kuch nahi"

Yes, Love is always more stronger than hatred.
Geet's love for  & need for Maan is above anyother emotion for her.

He is battle for survival is not for his life alone. Its for their life he is fighting & so is she.

If it means going on her knees infront of the man they hate , she will do that.
If Maan had to do same for Geet ..He too could have done same.

Geet showed immense maturity when she dint voice her thoughts to Dev's condition, she knows him well & she needs him now for Maan. Any condition he lays to her it can never mean more than her Maan's well being.

She blindly agrees to his condition before even hearing it.

As now i pray for Maan. So do I pray for Geet..hope the condition put by Dev not add more to her guilt & trauma.

---------------------------------------

Dialogue of the Day

"
Merai liye Maan sai badkar kuch nahi"

Moment of the Day

------------------

One thing i cannot help but add.
Been reading at lots of places that Geet is responsible for Maan's condition.

I beg to differ, strongly.

Geet is as much responsible for Maan's accident as was Maan for NT's fall.

It hurts or shocks to hear this but ...its true.

Both the cases were accidents , not done intentionally.
Only destiny can be called culprit here.

But, NT deserved it & Maan does not deserve this.

The childlike Geet we are blaming, Maan will never blame her.

Not only coz he loves her but coz he knows she never really got to be so carefree or pouting child infront of her family too.

She can demand this only for him, & so he generously gives in always.

So don't blame Geet as the loss is only hers here.
If she loses Maan..she loses everything.

Love
Nandita

it is true Nandita, if geet loses maan , she loses everything. he is the most important person in her life. It is also true that accidents happen and maan will never blame her. However, geet should listen to maan in certain situations. For instance, when maan asked her not to keep Arjun as the wedding planner, she should have blindly agreed to it. Also when he asked her not to drive, she should have listened to him. These are not small things. These situations have the power to change lives. For every little things that she does zid infront of maan, that is acceptable and cute. Maan wants to give her all the happiness that she has never received throughout her life and that is his weakness. 

divareena

Go to top