Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*|<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 21~>|* (Page 82)

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 18296

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop



I knw yaar ...
Hamare yahan bhi bahut hoti hai ...
aaj kal thodi kam hai ..


  great if thodi kam hai
  yahan to 1 1/2 hr k bad 2 hrs ke lye chali jati hai..and kbh kbhi 4 hrs k lye
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-


  great if thodi kam hai
  yahan to 1 1/2 hr k bad 2 hrs ke lye chali jati hai..and kbh kbhi 4 hrs k lye
Ouch


I hope it gets better ..

btw ..are u watching the new show Humsafar ..
It started 2day on Hum TV ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faiza-

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 18296

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop



I hope it gets better ..

btw ..are u watching the new show Humsafar ..
It started 2day on Hum TV ..


  nope..light hi nhi thi and plus i was watching HP6 and ZNMD on different channels..
btw whts the timing and who is in it??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-


  nope..light hi nhi thi and plus i was watching HP6 and ZNMD on different channels..
btw whts the timing and who is in it??



I dunno the timings ... LOL
I just knw that it started 2day on HUm TV ...I just dwnloaded 4rm YT ...
It has Fawad Khan , Ayesha Khan & Sanam baloch

Humsafar by Hum Tv Episode 1 Part 1 (4)
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfyvOb302M
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKQw9pP4PI0
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Z7nIEAe0


-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 18296

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop



I dunno the timings ... LOL
I just knw that it started 2day on HUm TV ...I just dwnloaded 4rm YT ...
It has Fawad Khan , Ayesha Khan & Sanam baloch

Humsafar by Hum Tv Episode 1 Part 1 (4)
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfyvOb302M
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKQw9pP4PI0
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Z7nIEAe0



  fawad and sanam...oh woww then m definatly gonna watch the show
thnks for the link dear..its uploading

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-


  fawad and sanam...oh woww then m definatly gonna watch the show
thnks for the link dear..its uploading


Ur welcome ..
& yesterday another Fawad show also started on ARY ...
Kuch Pyar ka Paagal pan hai ...

& there is confusion ... this show has Fawad , sanam & Ayesha

& Humsafar has Fawad ,Navin waqar & Mahira Khan

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faiza-

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 18296

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop



Ur welcome ..
& yesterday another Fawad show also started on ARY ...
Kuch Pyar ka Paagal pan hai ...

& there is confusion ... this show has Fawad , sanam & Ayesha

& Humsafar has Fawad ,Navin waqar & Mahira Khan


  okie i got it nowLOL
 Humsafar..nice show..i think its gonna be a intense love story..fawad and sanam looks really awsome together

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*|<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 20~>|*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1193   Views: 27081

Dew-drop 1193 27081 18 February 2011 at 11:35am by Dew-drop
*|<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 19~>*| Happy B'day Sim

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1192   Views: 29549

Dew-drop 1192 29549 21 November 2010 at 12:54pm by 268143
*||Pour ur Heart out cC # 18-Happy B'day Shabz||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 268143   Replies: 1196   Views: 28705

268143 1196 28705 08 October 2010 at 2:33pm by 268143
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 17~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1200   Views: 27249

Dew-drop 1200 27249 21 September 2010 at 2:38pm by 268143
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 16~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1196   Views: 31946

Dew-drop 1196 31946 31 August 2010 at 1:29pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index