India-Forums

WOW

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I loved the concepts for today's episode.Hats off to all three mentors for the brilliant concepts.Especially marzi for surya-sneha and rajeev for karan and carling.Both concepts were so innovative and fresh.What do you guys think?

Edited by Prud123 - 18 February 2011 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

**Laamya**-X-NeeNee-X-bbbccc

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
marzi's dance for surya-sneha

is "INSPIRED" from pilobolous :P

kinda old ideas rehashed

Edited by bandicoot - 18 February 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc-Aaliyah-

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Well inspiration is the source for many good concepts.Any how  at least i have seen this for the first time on indian television and so well executed.And other concepts were great as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Karan and Karling did an extremely well work.

rouble_loverqwertyesque-Aaliyah-

LeadNitrate IF-Veteran Member
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Well inspiration is the source for many good concepts.Any how  at least i have seen this for the first time on indian television and so well executed.And other concepts were great as well.

surya sneha were really nice, however, on znd too, we saw something like this with mukti and sparsh, but still , i liked it now
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
LOL oh so the new styles that we see in DID Doubles are just old ideas rehased and Paso Doble that Terrence showed (finally stepping away from ususal contemporary for once) in DID was original..........because we all know that Paso Doble was never performed before, it was invented by Terrence himself on the sets of DID........Tongue So the mentors of DID doubles are just rehashing old ideas, whereas the mentors of DID, well just one mentor of DID 1 and DID 2 was inventing brand new styles rather then rehashing old ideas.....because let's face it contemporary and paso doble didn't exist prior to Terrence inventing them..........Tongue
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Paso Doble, Contemporary are forms of dance that pre-existed terrence and all the current and past mentors

the Concept, the styling of surya-sneha's dance was inspired/...the dancers were great but it is not an original

I LOVED Karan carling's performance..i love how carling always has a smile tooSmile

rouble_lover-Aaliyah-yipee

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT! :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index