Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

Gauri you are so evil!๐Ÿ˜†

Some fans on PKYEK forum remind me of GurTi fans who are highly obsessed about GurTi being a offscreen couple. Why does it even matter to people if they date offscreen or not? Having a good friendship is enough which sadly some fans don't get even also between their fave actors...

U mean like *cough*like*cough*us?*cough* ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo bhai, I am out. Test tomorrow, sleep time! ๐Ÿ˜›

See you all laterrr! Hope to meet you next time too, Ramshu :D

Gniteyy...byee Ramshu and Gauri ๐Ÿค—
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

okayy byee ๐Ÿค—
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gauri you are so evil!๐Ÿ˜†

I'm just representing gal๐Ÿ˜‰

Some fans on PKYEK forum remind me of GurTi fans who are highly obsessed about GurTi being a offscreen couple. Why does it even matter to people if they date offscreen or not? Having a good friendship is enough which sadly some fans don't get even also between their fave actors...

oh dear god who are the GurTi and what did they stand for?๐Ÿ˜•

well I won't blame this fans cos I used to be just like them when Kayamath was on and before I finally saw the light......by god I was crazy๐Ÿคฃ

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anku I still need to eat lunch, I am soo hungry. Yes I was referring to us and ofcourse many other past jodi fans...people should be just happy that their couple is onscreen and share a nice rapport offscreen. Ewww I hate those khadva peekha syrups which my mom makes me drink still when I have cough lolz...

Catch you soon again...you need to SLEEP! Byeee!๐Ÿค—
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Gauri LOL GurTi are Gurmeet and Drashti...

Oh yeah I think I remember you as a Michi fan, I think I talked to you also but I doubt you were anything like the fans we have now, there is too much delusion now...glad you found LIGHT!๐Ÿ˜†
-SilentLove- thumbnail
OMG OMG Anku check Roz's update...EEE I am fainting! Shilpa and her Men "faints" 

Oh and others do check it also....Roz is soo good!

ShiRan๐Ÿ˜

.Angel thumbnail

OMG OMG Anku check Roz's update...EEE I am fainting! Shilpa and her Men "faints" 

Oh and others do check it also....Roz is soo good!

ShiRan๐Ÿ˜

OMG this is such a beautiful creation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
.Angel thumbnail

Gauri LOL GurTi are Gurmeet and Drashti...

Oh yeah I think I remember you as a Michi fan, I think I talked to you also but I doubt you were anything like the fans we have now, there is too much delusion now...glad you found LIGHT!๐Ÿ˜†

oh them well I think those two are just too overrated and that Guru and his real life wife PDA make me sick๐Ÿคข

I yeah I was a Michi and Shachi fan but thank God my freaking blind eyes was open on time before it was too late.

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys im back - did you miss me ๐Ÿ˜†

I bought 3 baby outfits and a blanket..... need to go see the baby in like 2 hours.. the outfits were cute - but not as much fun shopping for a boy - the girl stuff was so much cuter
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was also a michi fan - didnt care for shachi tho - i was happy with them as milind and prachi - dont care off screen - but stopped watching the show when miland lost him memory - i just couldnt take it anymore