Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary: Feb 18 PR (Page 9)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Kool,
 came on your thread just now with a hot cup of coffee and papri chaat ( don't get jealous please )  ....

Saw past few pages ..Interesting conversation going on ....

Your answer to Sowmya is a very good one ..
Yo uare understanding Vaishali very well..I don't know what happened to Vaishali I mean she used to be the most sensible girl out of the Karanjkar sisters ..

Archana ....the dreamy romantic ...loves one person almost obsessively ( first her mother than Manav ) , not practical AT ALL but very very very emotional ..Very loving , very genuine and  basically a very good person ...very good at tolerating abuse or heartbreaks ...Right from her first scene in this show when everyone at home is leaving for work or college and she is just looking at them enviously  but with a smile on her face for her mother ...

Varsha ...Hot headed , not good at reading people ,, the reason she got involved with Ashwin ....doesn't care about being tactfl and gives it back as hard as she can ...
She was the one who told  her  mother that she will call the police on her family and tell the police that her family is harassing her for her income ( just because she was angry she went this far ) .

Vaishali ....She was the most sensible one ..She was the one who told Archana ' Either take him as yours forever or else just forget about him and move on ' ....
She was the one who dealt with manjusha  very correctly ..unlike Archu who kept tolerating Manju and unlike Varsha who always went for head on collisions ....
She was the one who said to Archana in a very practical and sensible way that if they had money and were more well off than these problems would not arise ....and that she is looking for money too when she will be  looking for a husband ...Also  that when she looks at Archan , marriage puts her off ( that was after the divorce ) .

I just don't see that Vaishali any more ...
You are right , this girl is in love with Dharmesh and she wants to get Madhuri out of the picture ..She is so stupid that she is not even thinking the deep impact of her legal  status and about her baby's  future and all that ...

This is a very complicated situation she is facing ...I think in the coming week , we will see her go back to Dharmesh's house .....probabaly on Mon or Tuesday only ..and keeping  a happy face for the sake of the world ...

As of now , I have no idea who will expose Dharmesh ..I thought it would be Savita but she is not doing it ...Rasika will not be taken very seriously by anyone ....

who knows , maybe Jaywan twill come back and will start blackmailing Dharmesh if he knows the truth ..
Archana too might be blackmailed by him ( she desperately wants to keep this  secret ) .I think the way every one is bending backwards to keep thsi secret is what will stretch this story for another one month or so ...or maybe more ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercarpe-diemkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
.S. To all, sorry if I come across as bashing the leads, I just find them incredibly stupid and boring, and unreal.
My dear why apologize for speaking ur opinion honestly . So many other threads bash Manav for being unfair to poor Archana in the 3 month stay , bash Savita as a demon , call Shravani what not . We discuss the show at length and attack stupidity .........now if currently the LEADS r only being stupid what to do ?
Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

agreed....i dnt knw y manav doesnt respect ajit as his jiju...wen ajit decided 2 wrk for manav..y dint he ask him 2 b hiz partner?? aftr all d money manav got wz onli bcuz of ajit...manav hve been wrkin vry hard & earnning money..how come noone went to return atleast some of d money 2 bhai dey got it frm...if d money getz stolen (dat usually happenz) & dey hve nuthn left to give...ajit will be held responsible for dis & rasika will get anothr chance 2 say stuff abt manav

on d grand opennin ceremony of shop..wen savita aai & damodar baba came..manav got dre blessing ( he did ri8?)..archna dint...wen dey were leaving...archna onli touched damodar'z feet nt savita aai'z...aftr all she wz her saas...i knw dey dnt hve d best relationship in d wrld bt still it wz needed
[/QUOTE]

HarpKaur,

I agree Ajit should be an equal partner and be acknowledged. If he isn't, that maybe grounds for him turning negative for ARMAN later. And it wouldn't be unjustified. And they should return the money as and when they can, since taking loans from such people is risky business and Ajit will have to bear the brunt of any mistakes. Ajit fully deserves to be an equal partner in the business since he got the money, he seems to be doing all the work and only the idea itself was Manav's. It would also have appeased Rasika a little if Ajit would have been given partnership.

And it seems like the CVs want to reunite ARMAN with the Deshmukhs, but the way they are showing it seems only Savita has compromised. And Archu is not even acknowledging it. If she doesn't take the olive branch offered by Savita now, it is again not unjustified if Savita goes back to hating Archu. Archu seems to ignore Savita and her wishes when Savita likes her and treats her well, or not badly; and then try to gain her love when she's not. Much like Manav in that respect, I think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercarpe-diemkoolsadhu1000

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

And it seems like the CVs want to reunite ARMAN with the Deshmukhs, but the way they are showing it seems only Savita has compromised. And Archu is not even acknowledging it. If she doesn't take the olive branch offered by Savita now, it is again not unjustified if Savita goes back to hating Archu. Archu seems to ignore Savita and her wishes when Savita likes her and treats her well, or not badly; and then try to gain her love when she's not. Much like Manav in that respect, I think.

i hope in the reunion Savita shines and is redeemed, so that Damo can shut his mouth forever and hold his peace about the difference in Savita and Archu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
As of now , I have no idea who will expose Dharmesh ..I thought it would be Savita but she is not doing it ...Rasika will not be taken very seriously by anyone ....

Oh Rasika will SEE to it that she is taken seriously . She is NOT a woman who takes being ignored lying down , she will strike like a ruffled nagin with proof . She is no Savita to be led away although she was screaming the truth hoarsely with everyone labelling her a tamasha doing aurat .
Besides she loves making the Karanjkars nangu pungu . Its her favorite timepass . Savita won't do it coz basically Savita is not without pity ....she is human . She did not bother arch enemy Sulo with tales of her bigamist damad . She took pity on Vaishu although Vaishu had high handedly insulted her in the mall . But Rasika is pitiless and cold . She is definetely going to rip this apart .For starters she will accuse Manav Vaishali of an affair .

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My understanding is Varun was diagnosed sick only recently, so what stopped her from confronting D earlier?
My guess is FINANCES . Financial dependency stopped her from revolting as she had no maaika as her parents died . A kid was in her lap and she doesn't seem educated and stylish like Vaishu Varsha [ rather like Archana was before marraige] . Financial dependency can break a person's backbone and make him adjust to ANY level . To top it , her son fell sick . Her situation is pitiable .

But she has quiet dignity and is a good human being .I see loads of feminine malice in Vaishali [ the way she was insulting Manav's financial situation earlier and now Madhuri] and shallow thinking . All the 3 sisters have filmy thinking ..see how Archu did aarti of Shravni , see how Varsha aborted the baby and see how Vaishu constantly harps on the bedroom rather than UNDERSTAND whats happening to her LIFE .
[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. I do like her character, so undramatic and free of hysterics and so much more real. Especially when compared to the other characters. I do believe she should stand firm as the legal wife who was not going anywhere without taking her rights and Varun's rights. She should also keep in contact with Dharmesh's parents, whatever else may happen with Dharmesh himself. They are very nice and sensible people, and seem like they will support her and Varun when they know the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

My understanding is Varun was diagnosed sick only recently, so what stopped her from confronting D earlier?
My guess is FINANCES . Financial dependency stopped her from revolting as she had no maaika as her parents died . A kid was in her lap and she doesn't seem educated and stylish like Vaishu Varsha [ rather like Archana was before marraige] . Financial dependency can break a person's backbone and make him adjust to ANY level . To top it , her son fell sick . Her situation is pitiable .

But she has quiet dignity and is a good human being .I see loads of feminine malice in Vaishali [ the way she was insulting Manav's financial situation earlier and now Madhuri] and shallow thinking . All the 3 sisters have filmy thinking ..see how Archu did aarti of Shravni , see how Varsha aborted the baby and see how Vaishu constantly harps on the bedroom rather than UNDERSTAND whats happening to her LIFE .

That makes sense. I do like her character, so undramatic and free of hysterics and so much more real. Especially when compared to the other characters. I do believe she should stand firm as the legal wife who was not going anywhere without taking her rights and Varun's rights. She should also keep in contact with Dharmesh's parents, whatever else may happen with Dharmesh himself. They are very nice and sensible people, and seem like they will support her and Varun when they know the truth.
[/QUOTE]

Thats the reason I like her too . Not ONCE has she given Vaishali a jealous glance she is focussed on Varun . I wud love it if SHE slaps Dharmu publicly . I think when Rasika flings Manav Vaishali affair rummors in public SHE will save Manavs reputation by disclosing that all r pointing at the wrong man , the culprit is Dharmesh , HER husband .

LuvSSeverchinuchinu

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Oh Rasika will SEE to it that she is taken seriously . She is NOT a woman who takes being ignored lying down , she will strike like a ruffled nagin with proof . She is no Savita to be led away although she was screaming the truth hoarsely with everyone labelling her a tamasha doing aurat .
Besides she loves making the Karanjkars nangu pungu . Its her favorite timepass . Savita won't do it coz basically Savita is not without pity ....she is human . She did not bother arch enemy Sulo with tales of her bigamist damad . She took pity on Vaishu although Vaishu had high handedly insulted her in the mall . But Rasika is pitiless and cold . She is definetely going to rip this apart .For starters she will accuse Manav Vaishali of an affair .

That will make for good entertainment. And unlike other times when Manav was insulted, this time ARMAN really have something to hide.

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Go to top