India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary: Feb 18 PR (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

But I guess this may not be too feasible given the cultural setting of the show? What do you think?

Yes . The cultural setting of being with the PATI come what may will override this .What you and I suggest is too progressive for THIS show . [ Remember Manav's references to Archu's virginity ...that she is STILL PURE To Jay ?}

Vaishu will be shown going back to Dharmu like a pativrata who goes back for jeeju and her bachcha.

I am ALSO wondering if they intend to open a track showing Vaishali actually falls in love with Manav , living with him at such close quarters and observing the difference between hIM and her husband . Like Shravani ? The drama between two sisters is VERY OLD HINDI FILM FORMULA. I won't put it past them .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 February 2011 at 1:23pm

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

exactly.d problem in dis show is dey hide a lot of stuff,i dont get d logic hiding it from varsha,varsha is d one who can shut dharmu easily,so do savita but our armaan threw her out. i tink dharmu is d new love of armaan,archu fires madhuri like hell but she dint said much to dharmu
Fire Dharmu ? Arre they r chitchatting with him like common people now ............see how they ran to him asking where is Vaishu etc . Even Vaishu is dying from inside to fall back in his arms ...all she wants is for him to say I am packing Madhuri off to Pune .

As if Madhuri going back to Pune will make Vaishu's marriage legal....Big smile out of sight out of mind....and then Vaishu can have all the funEmbarrassed in Fatso's chubby ArmsEmbarrassed...what a BLISSEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Thats what Archana and Vaishu think . They r only focussing on hating and threatening Madhuri who is as much a victim as them .
chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hey cool yes i laughedLOLLOL a lot keep writing thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

But I guess this may not be too feasible given the cultural setting of the show? What do you think?

Yes . The cultural setting of being with the PATI come what may will override this .What you and I suggest is too progressive for THIS show . [ Remember Manav's references to Archu's virginity ...that she is STILL PURE To Jay ?}

Vaishu will be shown going back to Dharmu like a pativrata who goes back for jeeju and her bachcha.

I am ALSO wondering if they intend to open a track showing Vaishali actually falls in love with Manav , living with him at such close quarters and observing the difference between hIM and her husband . Like Shravani ? The drama between two sisters is VERY OLD HINDI FILM FORMULA. I won't put it past them .
What a shame that this show still wants to perpetuate the women being helpless and having to conform to social injustice in this mannerConfused

WOW... that would be something if they showed Vaishali falling for Manav... just can't picture it happening though.... would be interesting to say the least...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonika74koolsadhu1000

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

exactly.d problem in dis show is dey hide a lot of stuff,i dont get d logic hiding it from varsha,varsha is d one who can shut dharmu easily,so do savita but our armaan threw her out. i tink dharmu is d new love of armaan,archu fires madhuri like hell but she dint said much to dharmu
Fire Dharmu ? Arre they r chitchatting with him like common people now ............see how they ran to him asking where is Vaishu etc . Even Vaishu is dying from inside to fall back in his arms ...all she wants is for him to say I am packing Madhuri off to Pune .

As if Madhuri going back to Pune will make Vaishu's marriage legal....Big smile out of sight out of mind....and then Vaishu can have all the funEmbarrassed in Fatso's chubby ArmsEmbarrassed...what a BLISSEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Thats what Archana and Vaishu think . They r only focussing on hating and threatening Madhuri who is as much a victim as them .

exactly..dey r all playin d blame game...vaishu & archu blamin madhuri..madhuri blaming vaishu...dharmu blaming manav & archu..savita aai blaming archu...now vandu will blame vaishu 4 d ijjat of her dada....wt iz wrng with these people....why dont dey team up against dharmesh...since anything happen in ektaland...why cant vaishu say my child will save varunz life...why cant all d ppl get a test done jst in case derz a match 4 d bone marrow...bt now dey hve to go for the new baby track...this could be done to make manav & archu more MAHAANLOL

whre did varsha go?dint she storm out of d kholi as she was gonna ask vaishu right dre wat was the problem???seriously satish & varsha has as much right as manav & archu 2 know d truth about this...& sulochna iz her mother for heavnz sake...she should know all this

if vaishu cant tell her mother..atleast she can tell her saas about this...if sulochna iz sick her saas iz nt sick...plus dharmu iz vry scared of her...remember d time wen archu slaped dharmu..his parentz were goin all this & dat about it..may b itz tyme 2 put it bk in dre mouth

but who willOuch since archu & manav are wasting their time lukin for vaishu on streetz & playing hide & seek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Cv have open up a can of worms with Dharmu's bigamy issues...I am waiting to see when the CVs sends Dharmu to USALOL I am sure that the American Government will thank  Zee for sending all the criminals out of India to the USAOuchOuchBig smileLOLLOL

Edited by Kalapi - 18 February 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harpkaurkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by excelsa7

What a shame that this show still wants to perpetuate the women being helpless and having to conform to social injustice in this mannerConfused

WOW... that would be something if they showed Vaishali falling for Manav... just can't picture it happening though.... would be interesting to say the least...

Sali (SIL) falling for jeeju...happens in real life....will be interesting to see how Aai Archu handles that Big smileBig smile
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
They showed Bhabhi falling for jeth right .So why not this . What if Manav decides to ditch Archana to HELP Vaishali for babys sake AGAIN ? And what if Archana finds out she is pregnant AFTER Manav ditches her and plans to quietly suffer pregnancy without telling Manav ? ANYTHING is possible in this godammned serial .

Go to top