Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary: Feb 18 PR (Page 4)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

Hi Kools! Great Commentary.. Last time you didnt comment back on my postUnhappy
Didn't I ? I am so sorry dear , I must have missed replying , I generally do with as much as I can . 
Rasika did a catalize thingLOL I'm glad Vandu went straight to Manav's house to find the truth.  Of course, she doesnt believe rasika's words, whatever she said about vaishali staying around manav's house was true. Vandu too cares for brother's reputation. If Archu can go wild and go blind with sister's mistakes, vandu was right to ask her questions. Life is not about archu and her maayka. There are loads of stuff which revolve around them but they choose to ignore! Archu and manav shouldnt have supported vaishu and hidden the truth. This should have been handled with elders only. Archu's parents didnt die and they still have more rights than archu does to know the truth and sovle the matter. Vandu is perfectly entitled to speak up if her brother's reputation is being chewed due to Archu's sister . She has to live in the society too and todate that girl has not once butted in her bhaiyya bhabhis sansaar . She loves her brother and she knows her horrible saas .

Batawada was soo smart.. he actually played his game safely. And he even told her the truth that his marriage with vaishu has no legal status. And since batawada is rich and can afford to support family with his financial status, vaishu will lose her baby to him! if she still goes on with divorce thing. She can still win if she files a different case on him about bigamy!  But this girl has little brain to think outside the boxShockedBoth Rasika and Batatwada r smart and intelligent .By speading lies and rumors Rasika will get the truth and Batat has both women where he wants them .......under his chubby sole .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_sparsha

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by excelsa7

They heard BRING RASIKA ASAP
They heard SOMEONE SHUD TELL VAISHU SHE CANT GET DIVORCE AS SHE ISNT LEGALLY MARRIED .
They r reading us carefully .Big smile
Kool they do indeed listen to you! BUT ... do you think the day will ever come when they heed our call to have Archana blasted for mishandling this situation and encouraging Vaishali to keep the truth from everyone?

Don't think this will EVER happen - and their pathetic justification for this is: Sulochana's asthma attack! A pity though - as having that self-righteous, stubborn, ' I know it all' Archana firmly put in her place would provde SO MUCH viewer satisfaction!!!

See they take ideas and use it according to THEIR convenience . They want archana to be a heroine so the blasting with our points will be given but from Savita or Vandu who is a sasuralwallah , with Manav taking Archus side only . They give diff POVS by reading us but they cleverly put Archus blastings in the mouths of Rasika or Savita .They r smart .
Yeah ... that's a pity - would love to see Archana blasted by her parents for this lie-perpetuating nonsense .... would be absouletely AMAZING if they actually took your suggestion of having Rasika ask Manav at a party in from of EVERYONE if Vaishali's child is his.... and of course Archana spilling the truth in front of everyone because her precios Manav's reputation was being tarnished ---> only to have her parents BLAST her properly right then and there for her GROSS mishandling of this situation!!

Additionally - I would like to think Archana's refusal to tell Varsha the truth was somehow due to the fact that these 2 sisters are not as close as before - and hence this was in part due to Archana's resentment of Varsha's behaviour to her in the past - this would definately make Archana's character more HUMAN ... I would certainly sympathise with such a reason  more than her just being self-righteous as usual....

Edited by excelsa7 - 18 February 2011 at 12:40pm

koolsadhu1000

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I have been reading your commentary since 2-3days but didnt know what to write at all.. its same thing over and over againPinch  I just hope moms know dharmesh's truth.

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hello kool 
   its so sweet of u that u reply everyone's post this is for u Star
  i will not say much for today's episode i pity on pure decent satish bechare ko koi kuch bata hi nahi raha hai there was not much like yesterday but as usual ur commentary make the episode interesting hatts off to u thanks so much for writing hope cv's will learn something..

koolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

exactly.d problem in dis show is dey hide a lot of stuff,i dont get d logic hiding it from varsha,varsha is d one who can shut dharmu easily,so do savita but our armaan threw her out. i tink dharmu is d new love of armaan,archu fires madhuri like hell but she dint said much to dharmu
Fire Dharmu ? Arre they r chitchatting with him like common people now ............see how they ran to him asking where is Vaishu etc . Even Vaishu is dying from inside to fall back in his arms ...all she wants is for him to say I am packing Madhuri off to Pune .

As if Madhuri going back to Pune will make Vaishu's marriage legal....Big smile out of sight out of mind....and then Vaishu can have all the funEmbarrassed in Fatso's chubby ArmsEmbarrassed...what a BLISSEmbarrassedLOLLOL
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah ... that's a pity - would love to see Archana blasted by her parents for this lie-perpetuating nonsense .... would be absouletely AMAZING if they actually took your suggestion of having Rasika ask Manav at a party in from of EVERYONE if Vaishali's child is his.... and of course Archana spilling the truth in front of everyone because her precios Manav's reputation was being tarnished ---> only to have her parents BLAST her properly right then and there for her GROSS mishandling of this situation!!
They stick to formula .Sulo will only do wah wah of Archoo as AAI in her absence . Our POVs will be put in Rasika's mouth . This Tongue wagging track that I have demanded as a viewer may lead to

1] Vaishu deciding to GO BACK TO DHARMESH for JEEJOOS SAKE [ he did so much for me now its PAYBACK TIME]

2] The first start of Archana contemplating going BACK to Savita so that people r silenced . Had they lived with in laws Rasika wud NEVER have advanced this preposterous theory of an AFFAIR . For Manavs reputation I can suffer EVEN going back she will say and SHINE .

Corny huh , but its possible.

--Hope--

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

They stick to formula .Sulo will only do wah wah of Archoo as AAI in her absence . Our POVs will be put in Rasika's mouth . This Tongue wagging track that I have demanded as a viewer may lead to

1] Vaishu deciding to GO BACK TO DHARMESH for JEEJOOS SAKE [ he did so much for me now its PAYBACK TIME]

2] The first start of Archana contemplating going BACK to Savita so that people r silenced . Had they lived with in laws Rasika wud NEVER have advanced this preposterous theory of an AFFAIR . For Manavs reputation I can suffer EVEN going back she will say and SHINE .

Corny huh , but its possible.
WOuld really hate to see the first option happening - as this would be (i) possibly prolonging the post-truth situation in a long, dragging manner; (ii) this would go agianst the present spoilt, selfish nature of Vaishali and (iii) would send a VERY WRONG message to all young and impressionable viewers - ie. it is ok to go back to your bigamist husband - for the 'greater good'.

I really hope the CVs use this opportunity in the script to give Vaishali's character a chance to mature into a strong indepenent woman - who rises above her horrible situation and raises her child as a single mother - with the help of her family. But I guess this may not be too feasible given the cultural setting of the show? What do you think?

Edited by excelsa7 - 18 February 2011 at 1:06pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

hello kool 
   its so sweet of u that u reply everyone's post this is for u Star
  i will not say much for today's episode i pity on pure decent satish bechare ko koi kuch bata hi nahi raha hai there was not much like yesterday but as usual ur commentary make the episode interesting hatts off to u thanks so much for writing hope cv's will learn something..

Thanks bhawna . I hope u laughed .Big smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top