India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary: Feb 18 PR (Page 3)

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
they better do kools for all the time and effort u put...

btw i thought i was really stupid of vandu to come running leaving her chopped veggies to ask about vaishu.. that does mean she too thinks some kichdi is gng on? i mean i thought why the hell did she hurry over there immediately may be asked casually later when they meet...

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
if it wasnt was rasika nd savi this show wld be boring with armaan stupidity and dharmesh getting away with anything...

this time i really want satish to take offense at armaan.. always medelling in problems and not even giving useful advice...
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

exactly.d problem in dis show is dey hide a lot of stuff,i dont get d logic hiding it from varsha,varsha is d one who can shut dharmu easily,so do savita but our armaan threw her out. i tink dharmu is d new love of armaan,archu fires madhuri like hell but she dint said much to dharmu
Fire Dharmu ? Arre they r chitchatting with him like common people now ............see how they ran to him asking where is Vaishu etc . Even Vaishu is dying from inside to fall back in his arms ...all she wants is for him to say I am packing Madhuri off to Pune .
i mean no offense to any1,if it wld b sushant,jay,satish it wld b okay,even i will sort of run for my hubby who is so hot and cute but dharmesh???tat doesnt mean i am okay wid infedility.i will never go bck to my hubby but vaishu ka dharmesh  is not even hot,and i dont understnd wat dhrmu tld vaishu tat she dint knew.is she sum illeterate tat she dont know she cant get divorce but still she can tke him to court for cheating on him
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

they better do kools for all the time and effort u put...

btw i thought i was really stupid of vandu to come running leaving her chopped veggies to ask about vaishu.. that does mean she too thinks some kichdi is gng on? i mean i thought why the hell did she hurry over there immediately may be asked casually later when they meet...

no she doesn't believe that khichdi is there at all . But she knows her SAAS . She is intelligent although goat like ..........much more intelligent than Archana. She immediately grasped the hidden THREAT in Rasika's words .......THAt tongues will WAG . It meant RASIKA wud SEE to it that tongues will wag . Coz Rasika is a RISHTEDAAR and people outside love to gossip and they wud have no reason NOT to bel;ieve Rasika as it definetely looks ODD .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

if it wasnt was rasika nd savi this show wld be boring with armaan stupidity and dharmesh getting away with anything...

this time i really want satish to take offense at armaan.. always medelling in problems and not even giving useful advice...

Seriously . We have to THANK these two oldies for spiciung it up or this was a bland show. Also see the difference between Savita and Rasika............Savita although foul mouthed is far KINDER as a person .She did NOT strip Vaishali publicly nor give Sulo tension by considering her health .Rasika is far more colder and meaner as an individual . She will attack in such a way , that aLL r jolted ........Sulo , ARMAN , Vaishu , ALL .
excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

They heard BRING RASIKA ASAP
They heard SOMEONE SHUD TELL VAISHU SHE CANT GET DIVORCE AS SHE ISNT LEGALLY MARRIED .
They r reading us carefully .Big smile
Kool they do indeed listen to you! BUT ... do you think the day will ever come when they heed our call to have Archana blasted for mishandling this situation and encouraging Vaishali to keep the truth from everyone?

Don't think this will EVER happen - and their pathetic justification for this is: Sulochana's asthma attack! A pity though - as having that self-righteous, stubborn, ' I know it all' Archana firmly put in her place would provde SO MUCH viewer satisfaction!!!

sherma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by excelsa7

They heard BRING RASIKA ASAP
They heard SOMEONE SHUD TELL VAISHU SHE CANT GET DIVORCE AS SHE ISNT LEGALLY MARRIED .
They r reading us carefully .Big smile
Kool they do indeed listen to you! BUT ... do you think the day will ever come when they heed our call to have Archana blasted for mishandling this situation and encouraging Vaishali to keep the truth from everyone?

Don't think this will EVER happen - and their pathetic justification for this is: Sulochana's asthma attack! A pity though - as having that self-righteous, stubborn, ' I know it all' Archana firmly put in her place would provde SO MUCH viewer satisfaction!!!

See they take ideas and use it according to THEIR convenience . They want archana to be a heroine so the blasting with our points will be given but from Savita or Vandu who is a sasuralwallah , with Manav taking Archus side only . They give diff POVS by reading us but they cleverly put Archus blastings in the mouths of Rasika or Savita .They r smart .
priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools! Great Commentary.. Last time you didnt comment back on my postUnhappy

Rasika did a catalize thingLOL I'm glad Vandu went straight to Manav's house to find the truth.  Of course, she doesnt believe rasika's words, whatever she said about vaishali staying around manav's house was true. Vandu too cares for brother's reputation. If Archu can go wild and go blind with sister's mistakes, vandu was right to ask her questions. Life is not about archu and her maayka. There are loads of stuff which revolve around them but they choose to ignore! Archu and manav shouldnt have supported vaishu and hidden the truth. This should have been handled with elders only. Archu's parents didnt die and they still have more rights than archu does to know the truth and sovle the matter.

Batawada was soo smart.. he actually played his game safely. And he even told her the truth that his marriage with vaishu has no legal status. And since batawada is rich and can afford to support family with his financial status, vaishu will lose her baby to him! if she still goes on with divorce thing. She can still win if she files a different case on him about bigamy!  But this girl has little brain to think outside the boxShocked

koolsadhu1000

Go to top