India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary: Feb 18 PR (Page 16)

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
oye hoye gauri di is here  Dancing how are you?
Read you V day gifts, how romantic....Day Dreaming

Archu is looking gorgeous all thanks to the commentaries hereWink

Ahh the proposal Day Dreaming I am still not getting it overEmbarrassed Me too downloaded it and have a daily dose of it LOL
me and my nani swoon over Sushita, and my mom keeps guessing whats going on.....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
hello soni kudi..hows u?

no one except me swoon ovr sushitaLOL
but I still keep swooning more n moreDancing

LuvSSever..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Ya, we missed you shile swooning that day....Unhappy LOL
We can do it anytime Dancing

LuvSSevergaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
For me too ,JDJ over di. oh what a happy last week it was there.
But coming week,No. so sad.Disapprove

I dont know how could it happen. what base this voting results are(Judjes scores doesn't reflect the actual results). Truly Anki deserved to be in top 4.
Comparatively she was better and even judges say that.

Then sushant.Oh poor guy, had a back injury. Surely a potential and deserving candidate to win JDJ.
Now no hope. His health only important.so cannot expect him to continue also.

Edited by umayal - 18 February 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Oh today was extra special with the Evil people back in action LOL, I see koolsadhu enjoyed greatly Wink. Yummm? Big smile

Oh yes I found this wonderful too. I guess the good ones have no understanding of good and bad really. This makes me think whether they actually can be called "the good ones", because with goodness there must come smartness, otherwise goodness might seem like foolishness, as there is not self security in it, they just walk like blinds and then fall apart! But then this woman Rasika seems to be doing her think like a pro Big smile.

I love goat Vandu Smile, I really love this girl somehow. She seems to be so patient and so sincere. She is doing some simple things, by asking questions, but simple things are meaningful too.

I really got to know so much more about this story from today's commentary Koolsadhu! Thank you for the detail. It seem that there are many strange things which happened. Again, I cannot understand how can a girl "Donate" her husband to another woman Big smileShockedBig smile. Is it worth laughing or hitting the head on the wall? Big smile. There is something wrong with Archana then Smile. She thinks too much Big smile, or maybe she need help! But Manav is helping? I must say it is such a selected pair! Still they can try and make good of it, if they realize that they are not so good in their own problems, so why try and fix other people's lives?

The Fatman is such a genius LOLBig smile, evil ofcourse! OuchBig smile. But it is really too sad that he knows no better way to handle his personal life than this. He found two women in his life, both of whom could be loving and trusting wives. Was it the reason he planned to keep both? OuchBig smile. It is so insane now, the way these women are clinging on to him, that I can't help but laugh. Do they have no education or any government or non government organization which can aide them? Amazing!
Big smile
Oh and yes such mother in laws do exist I think. Mine did something which touched me alot. You know, the second time I was about to get dressed in a saree was not by my sister in laws friend, but my mother in law came in and wanted to do it herself because she didn't like the previous one Smile. So kindly and with patient she dressed me up (much patience LOL) with a smile! Then after she put some jewelry, the way she cupped my face in her hand and smiled is something I will never forget. I was about to cry EmbarrassedLOL, but then everyone came in knocking (bang bang bang!!) and we had to go out for the ceremonies LOL Smile. Little things can make alot of difference. I don't know if any girl really wishes to have differences with mother in laws. I know I don't and there is no reason for it too. But the girl must have faith and respect for the mother in law, she must give her due to get her due aswell. The mother in law who are good, have not much to ask really, the only thing is basic. To understand her, to respect her, to discuss with her lovingly with patience and not just outright argue or hurry. If the two women show some common sense, and give each other the dues and also let each other live independently within her sphere, I feel there shouldn't be any problem. However, you are so right that there seems none who actually respect or have patience for each other in their women to women relationships. But that is common too I must say LOLBig smile, universally common Big smile.

Yes, you are right, Archana surely needs a wake up call!

koolsadhu1000

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by atria

So the CVs take things from your commentary and put them in randomly.... I remember you discussing Vaishu's marriage being illegal. You should ask them to pay you for scriptwriting.LOL Vaishu is so weird, she doesn't care that Dharmesh is married to Madhuri and Madhuri wants another bachha from him, she is just worried about her bedroom. And Archu will tell Vaishu's sachhai to the whole world except Satish, the one person who could hit Dharmesh where it hurts.Confused At least your commentary makes my day !

See what she told Archana the moment she reached the kholi ........Tai , he brought her to the BEDROOM . The principle of the thing doesnt bother her , its the OTHER WOMAN that hurts her .She is defo going back .
u know kool tht makes her ABOMINABLY stupid....she wants to stay wid her "husband" because of a fricking competition wid madhuri....sheesh,how much more self-involved can she get?not coz of her kid (tho i personally dnt even advocate tht),not coz of the institution of marriage bt because she cnt tolerate MADHURI in her place..and thts just a dog in the manger attitude..i understand being in love wid dharmu inspite of everything,its difficult to break it off..bt only coz of a wierd sense of competition,its juvenile..
and another thing guys..my maharashtra results also out..rank of 600...please hope i get psychiatry either thru maharashtra or All India..please please please..Embarrassed
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base : Rasika spices up PR LOL

Behen Vaishoo who was such a permanent feature in his Kholi nowdays as if her butt was glued to the one and only cot with FEVICOL .LOLLOL

The only answer that remains is BABA MANAV , your dumb but handsome brother .WinkLOLLOL

AAi Archoo doesn't have any brains anywaysLOLLOL, so THAT will be a cakewalk .ROFL

My comment :    THATS exactly where the serial may head may i take a moment to ROFLROFL mee too ROFL

CVS WE WANT THE TONGUE WAGGING TRACK .WinkLOL

But AAi Archoo became PATIVRATA.LOL It has to shine like PLATINUMROFL . ALWAYS

If u cannot understand it , its YOUR problem , but Vahini , the world doesn't revolve around you and your sisters alone .Thumbs Up

And we , as viewers , shall CLAP for Goat Vandu . Coz its HI TIME sumone BLASTS Archana.LOL

YEH YAHA KAHA SE AA GAYI was his first , cold , cautious thought .LOLLOL

He STILL hasn't bought the Kudi aNY new dresses , the Kanjoos LOLThe frightened Kudi , who STILL needs him for her ovulation days doesn't DARE ask him for more .LOL

If theres no marraige , how will u get a divorce ? HEE HEE HAA HAA !LOLLOL

Amen to that o evil Batat ! Indeed you are a blackguard but one with intelligence that ALL OTHER CHARACTERS LACK .

MIAOW Evil Smile.Here's a song 4 u Cvs based on miaow LOL by kooldi

I got u in my crunches mr.Cvs
wont never let you go
Abb to dekha jayegaEvil Smile
Jo hona hai so ho

Mere haathon mein hai
Cvs yeh PR teri [ kools commentary]
Abb to dekha jayegaEvil Smile
Jo hona hai so ho

Whatever i want from you
You have to give it all away

Bachna hai to aisa kar
just screw it as i say yeah

Say meow
O i wont set u Cvs freeEvil Smile
Say meow........ LOL

Miaowwish commentary di !!!!!!! LOL ROFL hahaaha ROFL
Aai archoo shld get nobel prize for being d most hypocritical fictional character Big smile
Behen vaishu doesnt deserve a good saas like d marwadin. It seems dharmesh loves vaishu bt wenever he is controlled by any  woman he play his own cards. Smart**sCensored
Rasika is spicing up it like anythng old lady kabhi nahi sudhregi LOL God knows wat this show wld have been widout rasika, savita& ajit.  All oders lack passion which des three deliver!!!!
Yay! Vandu is getting few dialogues to say DancingLOL

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 19 February 2011 at 6:16am

koolsadhu1000

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 19 February 2011 at 10:39am

Go to top