Laagi Tujhse Lagan

jako rakhe saiyan maar sakey na koi

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Holla amigoes,

*Shilpi giving a big bear hug to all LTLians*

I wanted to write Tasha Song Scene for today but there was little deviance from yesterdays scene...Tasha miltey miltey rah gaye..AGAIN...now this thing is losing taste like overchewed Chewing gum..too much of something is bad....similarly too much of hide and seek is bad too..the only thing that gave me pleasure was the precap....so the speculation is rife that its nakku's dream...i won't make any guesses..So as i was disappointed with tasha non-reunion...that a refuse to write anymore TSS till tasha reunite..LOL

Arey kab tak i will search for suitable sob songs for tasha....its very taxing and depressing..i tell you..

so i rather would write abt the scene we were probably least interested in the Kalobai,Ullu and fatichar finding out from fatso doc about dutta's blindness...Angry...By the way...Dutta ka laser treatment to kissi aur ne kiya tha..yeh genda doc with detol in emergency medical bag kaise bola ki maine Dutta ke aankhon ka ilaaz kiya...*Shilpi Looks around for Pooja and her sherlock MG**Pooja waves back that she is onto the case of Doc Blooper*

So Pooja will take care of that detail...moving ahead...So when Doc Genda tell all and sundry tht apna shona babu Dutta ji has gone surdas..Ullu ka reaction was superb...he was so shocked..And then so overconfident...I was smirking at him with disgust...Ullu to ullu hi rahega..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

It did not strike him that if Dutta was blind and all his BG were now traitors Baaji was locked up then who killed his men when they were at that house in dongarwadi...He didn't for second think that even when he is blind Dutta was dangerous enough to kill his men with just his hands and a knife...Kala and chaskar forgot that Dutta PAtil is the man who came back from the dead so many times...

Wo kahte hai na...Jako rakhe saiyan maar sakey na koi...Him whom God blesses cannot be destroyed or defeated.

And Dutta's one blessing is Nakku....Even if he is blind he can handle the likes of Chaskar,Faatu,Ullu and his BG....Now kala that is a different story to face a woman with the venom like kala's he not only needs blessings he needs Strength...I hope he faces and fights this dhoka better...i am sure he will because this time nakku will stand with him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalshan2430KavitaDRVampgirldivya17-7Crystal29Yuvika_15mozart66Pooja_219suhana19ElysiatriashamIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
very nice post shilpi... n rightly sed, no1 can cause harm 2 sum1 whom God choses 2 protect!

ullu, bina naam ki bai and chipkali's boyfriend aka 3 idiots shud nw b worried abt thmselves rather than b happy ova the fact tht dutta has lost his eyesight, im surprised they r ignoring such a vital fact tht despite his eye sight being lost he very cleverly managed 2 kill of many of suds men...y doesnt tht strike them.... ullu n chaskar wnt reali think much of this cos they dnt hav a brain bt for sum1 like kala who does evrything according 2 plan is overlooking this fact so easily---thts so nt kala...

loved tasha's hug...dutta's hand is bleeding, i hpe he caresses naku's face n his blood fills her maang or he willing puts it in her maang for evn if he cnt c he can obv feel his hand bleed so i hpe he fills her maang n seema sees this...

another thing i loved in the precap was hw despite havin his hand pressed against the knife n blood coming out, dutta didnt hav the slightest expression of pain on his face, rather there was this satisfied/peaceful/dreamy look on his face cos he had the love of his life in his arms... his expressions wer priceless....!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Wanderbugprncz-Azy-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@ yuvi: yes yuvi...it  can't be a dream...why would nakku dream of dutta bleeding..she can't even think that in her dreams...its real...fingers tightly crossed...i also think the purpose of that sword n dutta's bleeding hand was to refill nakku's maang...i think cvs are making up to us for giving that horrible chipkali's maang filling episode....

oh his expression when she was hugging him tight so tight was pure love...24karat unadulterated love...he was smiling even in pain...kya jodi hai..patni aag pe bina shikan daud jaati hai..aur pati hastey hastey talwar se lard parta hai...bas ek apni mohabat ko gale lagane ke liye...haye i love tasha...this week end is going to be longgg...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219prncz

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@ shilpita - thanks for the post, I too felt the 3 idiots has become over confidence!
@ yuvika- ur last sentence about MR, u spoke my mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
shilpi, lovessssssssss the post........re............uss gendak doctor.............idiots bechara chacha mara gaya.............and i hated ullu as usual..........wo dutta ko maslega.............yeda kahika...........main bolti hai wo aur chaskar and pantar log kala ko leke dubenge...........gadha.....Angry.......sobkota...........dutta ko chuha bolta hai............pankh nikal aye hai ullu ke..........there's a bengali proverb"beshi bar berona jhore pore jabe"thats for ullu.....LOL.....zyda uro mat pankh kat jayega..........aur zameen par aa giroge

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
agree with ur title completely
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

@
oh his expression when she was hugging him tight so tight was pure love...24karat unadulterated love...he was smiling even in pain...kya jodi hai..patni aag pe bina shikan daud jaati hai..aur pati hastey hastey talwar se lard parta hai...bas ek apni mohabat ko gale lagane ke liye...haye i love tasha...this week end is going to be longgg...

u just spoke my thoughts........ really nice post shilpi..........

lotz luv
divya

Wanderbug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top