Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
RE will edited it by tomz as am tired now just came back from my sis weddin:D
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all...🤗. Updated my post. Will be back later to read's all your perspectives.
Feefi thumbnail
omg what an episode!!!!!!  I was all concentrated on Uttara and Rishab - so i didn't enjoy the bauji-devyani conversation... Adi-Priya conversation was okay...Adi telling Priya as to how much he'll stand by her will definitely lead Priya to tell the truth. 

Coming to the stars of the day, Uttara and Rishab.  maaaan that was fantastic. 👏 and that 🤬 "namard" how can he just start hitting her and then come with a knife (I agree with Jaya it was a bit filmy- Uttara just moved to one side and he fell off the table).  I loved Uttara's dialogues while she was hitting Rishab with the stick.  Really powerful ones! It was really meant to awaken all the women facing these abuses. 

And i agree with everyone that Rishab cannot die so easily...he MUST suffer!!!!  😡

I for once liked SSP's concern for Uttara....but deep down i feel like maybe this is the time that SSP will take advantage of the situation (as seen in the promos)... not sure. 
MsNaz thumbnail
Today's show was fantastic, each emotion was played out brilliantly. I was excited to see Utra fight back and I loved how she was able to collect all her emotions and lash them out with each hit she gave Rishab......I don't like the guy trust me but I don't want him to die this why no matter what his actions are it shows a reality which many women go through....killing him like this defeats the subject of abusive realationships.

It was intresting to see the arival of Braman, we have been speculating about his involvment with Utra I think the writers are on track with this.....If he does die maybe he will cover it up for her and then get her to do what he wants.....
The show today was intense and some scenes like the one with the hocky stick and that much blood baffled me but anyway a gud episode and well done to Utra and Rishab 👏👏👏 
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsNaz

trust me but I don't want him to die this why no matter what his actions are it shows a reality which many women go through....killing him like this defeats the subject of abusive realationships.

I agree he cannot die so easily!  The solution to the abuse problem is not killing but to teach...hopefully this show will do exactly what happens in real life.  I mean, you don't just go about killing anyone who abused you... 
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Feefi

I agree he cannot die so easily!  The solution to the abuse problem is not killing but to teach...hopefully this show will do exactly what happens in real life.  I mean, you don't just go about killing anyone who abused you... 

oh yeah, Rishabh should not die.

But one point, you don't go around killing anyong who abuses you for sure, but I feel like they should spiral Uttara and Rishabh's relationship, like today's episode didn't seem like rock bottom to me, although it almost reached breaking point. Like Jaya was saying in her analysis, this is a cycle and I don't think we've reached the end yet.

Let's see what happens though.

I trust the CVs of this show more than those for any other show because honestly speaking, they haven't disppointed us yet *fingers crossed*
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Couldn't see again due to my work..but seems like it was a Jhatekkdaar episode this time with uttara fighting back with rishab..😈n to conclude like jaya said i too don't want Rishab to die so soon..after what all uttara suffered he deserve much more!!😡
Hope to catch the show atleast next week!!🤔
Thanks for updates n views guys..!!🤗
Sri:-)

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Ahhhh...sucks that there is no episode tomorrow...😔. I want to know what Uttara will do next!
I am a newbie on this forum, but I do read the analyses of the regulars on this forum pretty much everyday and enjoy it immensely.  Your take on the issues on the show have a depth that fits the complexity of the characters and I am glad to have come across it.

I just wanted to add my tidbit to today's analysis about the cycle of violence that's been happening in Rishab-Uttara's relationship.  This is just my view and likely an outlier, but I think they have essentially reached the end of their rope.   The cycle works only as long as the woman remains un-empowered  (obviously, this is shared with the acknowledgement that even the cycle of domestic abuse/violence is merely an aggregate theory based on research and used to understand how such behaviors work in general - not every case of domestic violence follows the cycle to a tee). Uttara rose in self-defense today and unlike the previous time when she sat next to Rishab with a knife watching him sleep, the nature of what happened between them today was entirely different.  

To put in context and to recap, not only did her husband pimp her out for money, but rather than trying to somehow placate her after the fact, he turned on her, his actions revealing that he views her as nothing more than used-up trash now.   A man who thinks like that of a woman is no longer going to trying to placate her or work towards a return to any sort of a "normal/good" behavior stage because in his eyes, she has changed in her value to him.  [As an aside, I have heard it said somewhere that a man who hates himself is not only his own enemy, but everyone else's too - Rishab is a classic example]

On to today's events -  You can't reach the level of brokenness in a relationship where you are willing to take the other's life (this applies to both of them) and then expect for any semblance of a return to what was there before, even if it was completely dysfunctional.  That would go counter to everything Uttara did today.  I think she finally understands how her husband really sees her, that he holds no value for her life even after all the sacrifices that she has made to preserve their marriage - and if I am not reading her character wrong - this is a point of no return.

Once again, the above is simply my opinion... :)  I am sure there are valid arguments for the flip side of this as well...  but my feeling is that even if Rishab doesn't die, the story will move in a different direction now.

-Devi
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Devi...welcome. I'm Jaya! 😊

Loved reading your perspective. Good point about Uttara feeling empowered. I feel like she has always felt that way unlike Devyani for example. Like most victims of abuse, I think she "needs" to feel loved by Rishabh. The other side of abuse is the abusers ability to make the victim feel loved...during the calm period of course. Somehow compared to the previous time when Uttara sat with the knife, today's execution did not feel like the breaking point for me. Your point is very well taken though!

Hope to see you back as a regular sharing your views. Enjoyed reading what you wrote today immensely.

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago