Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
this is the match of the world cup....its going to be full on pressure both for the players and the country...😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish I could skip Wednesday , I cant handle this , but I am more scared of Indian fans rubbing in to us !!! Har jeet toh hogi, one would win and one would loose, but people start burning posters and tod phod that is not right, I am worried about both teams players safety.
Being a Pakistani supporter, I would be honest that I didnt expected them to come this far. So I am happy as in the begining, none of the world media gave Pakistan a second look, the way we have been treated and humiliated in last 6 months and the players went through hell coming this far is commendable.  I want Pakistan to win to make the ICC treat us like equals as well, I know some of our players are to blame, our board is useless as well but we do have players who are good, they need matches , nobody comes to Pakistan to play, nobody wants them to play any where else, cricket was dying in Pakistan, and I think its unfair. Especially no India Pakistan series for ages, it would be so good to have that atmosphere back, I remember in 1983 we went to Karachi National Stadium  with school to watch a test match, it was a memorable day.
But anyways, Indians would be in more pressure then Pakistani as Humay To aadat Ho Gayee he har taraf say mar padtee hai. Wether its sucide bombing, corrupt Govt. Drone Attack  etc etc.
It would be a good match, which I am going to miss as I cant handle it.!!!
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I wish I could skip Wednesday , I cant handle this , but I am more scared of Indian fans rubbing in to us !!! Har jeet toh hogi, one would win and one would loose, but people start burning posters and tod phod that is not right, I am worried about both teams players safety.
Being a Pakistani supporter, I would be honest that I didnt expected them to come this far. So I am happy as in the begining, none of the world media gave Pakistan a second look, the way we have been treated and humiliated in last 6 months and the players went through hell coming this far is commendable.  I want Pakistan to win to make the ICC treat us like equals as well, I know some of our players are to blame, our board is useless as well but we do have players who are good, they need matches , nobody comes to Pakistan to play, nobody wants them to play any where else, cricket was dying in Pakistan, and I think its unfair. Especially no India Pakistan series for ages, it would be so good to have that atmosphere back, I remember in 1983 we went to Karachi National Stadium  with school to watch a test match, it was a memorable day.
But anyways, Indians would be in more pressure then Pakistani as Humay To aadat Ho Gayee he har taraf say mar padtee hai. Wether its sucide bombing, corrupt Govt. Drone Attack  etc etc.
It would be a good match, which I am going to miss as I cant handle it.!!!

Come on Aunty...how can you shy away from such a humdinger of an event.....You should be the one on the forum to make us all feel relaxed and cool...Instead of that you are making all of us even more tensed.........In the end its just a game but i feel sorry for the way media is projecting this with a political atmosphere around the whole damn thing.......

All I want to see is a good cricket match..Thats first on my list.............The rest is not in our hands....media always thrives on such occasions and makes the most out of it...Its their job..... 

infinity00 thumbnail
You are right Tejesh, but my husband has invited his Indian and Pakistani relatives ( we have family in both side of border) at our place, they all have taken a day off, one is travelling 3 hours a night before. I am more worried about my husband,s TEMPER after you know what , Rishtaydaari Na Khatray Mai Pad Jaye. Plus I would be in the kitchen whole time, i hate it. Its going to be a great match , I wish there should be more so that people get use to Indo Pak match as they forgot how wonderful it use to be, I listen to BBC asian Network and really dont like the attitude of fans of both sides, but yeah everybody is scared and tensed . But hey come on it would be fantastic to see Tendulkar facing Umar Gul or Shoaib if he plays. I like Dhoni he is a cool captain unlike our hot blood.
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will not see the match as it is a kind of Totka 😉which  i did in previous match and India won , hope this time too we got the same result😊......and if lost then i will console myself that i did not waste my time
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
The atmosphere in your house will be electric for sure that day..........I am very happy to see that outside of India and Pakistan, people from both sides still get together and watch cricket matches.....Thats really gr8....Media should highlight such things rather than projecting the hatred between the 2 countries............

Its very easy for me to say but try n enjoy the whole match......It will be tough sitting amidst supporters from both the sides.............The throats will be sore at the end of it for sure.......

Gud luck to both the teams....

Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

The atmosphere in your house will be electric for sure that day..........I am very happy to see that outside of India and Pakistan, people from both sides still get together and watch cricket matches.....Thats really gr8....Media should highlight such things rather than projecting the hatred between the 2 countries............

Its very easy for me to say but try n enjoy the whole match......It will be tough sitting amidst supporters from both the sides.............The throats will be sore at the end of it for sure.......

Gud luck to both the teams....

@purple
Very true i too want this to happen, but it will never happen because young breed of both countries are short of values , so situation will worse , it is never going to be improved 🥱. factors like irresponsible goverment,media and moral less and characterless young breed is going to make both the nation a Hell where only devils will live peacefully and good people just live a life like a dead one😕
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
BEST of Luck To India😊
infinity00 thumbnail
I agree with you Himanshu and Tejesh, I grew up at the time when Inida and pakistan matches were played all the time, time of Imran khna, Javed Miandad, Gavaskar, Kapil Dev, Vishwanath, Bedi, Zaheer Abbas, I am forgetting names, there were only one channel in India and one in Pakistan. People were use to of watching IndoPak matches, they knew how to handle the matches , the success and the failure, now the youths now have not seen that atmosphere.  I feel so sorry to see the TV channels on both sides especially now as if we are godforbid heading for war.
Yes honestly India is a better team  when you compare but Pakistan has potential as well. I would be sorry if they loose but Inida is on the top these days.

Himanshu I use the same TOTKA, I didnt watch any of Paksitan matches except the Newzeland one !!! and they lost , so even my children knows about it so they dont want me to watch it on wednesday.!!
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Ladies and Gentlemen,,,,,
We are all 24hrs away from a spectacle the entire world is waiting with bated breath...My adrenaline has already started pumping and I know for sure everyone is already in a frenzy.....

So lets get started.....

I have for now collected few articles doing the rounds in the media......These will definitely take the excitement levels to some extreme for sure...Happy reading....

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/507568.html (i found this very funny)

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/article1579423.ece?homepage=true

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/Ind-vs-Pak-India-Pakistan-get-ready-for-showdown-with-dew-respect/articleshow/7811874.cms

http://www.merinews.com/article/india-vs-pakistan-semi-final-match-fans-already-in-a-frenzy/15846243.shtml

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2011-03-25/news/29188520_1_yuvraj-singh-test-rankings-ms-dhoni

http://astrology.sify.com/astronews/india-vs-pakistan-semi-final-world-cup-2011/